Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection)

• Jacqora wrote:

Definition of self centered: preoccupied with oneself and one's affairs. You only care about your guild and your buddie's guilds. That is self-centered. I get your guild may have fought to get to where you are at. But you have hit a point where no one else can do the same. The coalitions that have been around since the beginning of Albion are too powerful. Too powerful and taking the fun out of the game because no one else can join in outlands content unless they join one of those major coalitions or become a tax slave. You are driving out any competition and therefore any new pvp content the outlands could have unless SBI evens out the playing field. And no, I don't go off what Shozen said to know what SBI wants because I've read it in their own words in their posts. Which you would know if you did the same.
      Well if that's what you believe in, (the same propaganda they feed you). Not much can be done to alter someone's opinion about a subject if they have not experienced and seen BOTH sides of the situation.

Fights are welcome, competition is welcome. But as time progresses, we also continue to improve and become as strong as we can. If the new players who want to contest aren't willing to go through those lengths and difficulties, then what makes you think they deserve a spot in the outlands?

The post was edited 1 time, last by j0ei ().

• j0ei wrote:

Jacqora wrote:

Definition of self centered: preoccupied with oneself and one's affairs. You only care about your guild and your buddie's guilds. That is self-centered. I get your guild may have fought to get to where you are at. But you have hit a point where no one else can do the same. The coalitions that have been around since the beginning of Albion are too powerful. Too powerful and taking the fun out of the game because no one else can join in outlands content unless they join one of those major coalitions or become a tax slave. You are driving out any competition and therefore any new pvp content the outlands could have unless SBI evens out the playing field. And no, I don't go off what Shozen said to know what SBI wants because I've read it in their own words in their posts. Which you would know if you did the same.
      Well if that's what you believe in, (the same propaganda they feed you). Not much can be done to alter someone's opinion about a subject if they have not experienced and seen BOTH sides of the situation.
      Fights are welcome, competition is welcome. But as time progresses, we also continue to improve and become as strong as we can. If the new players who want to contest aren't willing to go through those lengths and difficulties, then what makes you think they deserve a spot in the outlands?
      With the suggestions I've made, to be honest it won't make it any less of a struggle. Limiting the control of longstanding guilds means more areas would free up but that would also mean more fights because more guilds would come into the black zone if there was more space that isn't under the control of another. Your coalition may even like the change of pace. Beats arranged fights in my book when you have an influx of competition, keeps you guessing, and honestly I think and yes this is my own opinion; it makes being number one worth it if you have to keep fighting and winning to stay on top rather than just fighting hard for a little while and then just sit on a throne for the rest of the time bored as hell because there's no more action.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jacqora ().

• It's pretty obvious that BZ is stale right now. I personally don't have any ideas on how to wake it back up, but I like seeing conversation about it.

"Friendly fights"- highly curated content that usually ends with one side having lied about their numbers- are 100% poor content. It entirely removes most of the strategy involved in the game. Numbers flooding also removes most of the strategy, as coalitions just go all WW2 USSR and throw bodies at the enemy until they win the fight, or queue 3 consecutive maps to cut off regears/etc.
    • debuff is something that makes not want to fight. you don't feel power as an individual .. you are limited by the game .. which does not push you into conflict and you are passive. Remove the debuff from the game, you will see how many conflicts there will be, because people will be able to clean 100-person zerg with 10-20 people. and domination on the map will end.