Re: Albion killed the crafters.

• Re: Albion killed the crafters.

To whom it may concern,

The state of the game is from the failed player's (mod's)
      The round table also.

The having to wear a certain gather garbage.
      Guild islands have always been this way due too the larger guilds that control the game Conflict/Red army/Blue army/Sun/Last warn.
      They have been boting the islands for years for rmt.
      This was known by Sbi and they turned a blind eye.
      There are 2 known Rmt on the Sbi paycheck still.
      As for multiple accounts they need premium although to those that benefit of the work/effort of other's by utilizing knowledge of the game and it's dynamics well this is Sbi's fault.
      Not the players they are just following the easiest path.
      They know and have data and shared accounts ect.
      They would rather ban an account for being toxic than banning people that cheat and use exploits unless they arent friends or part of the guild.
      As stated I have played this game a long time and I know when to dip so real eyes what is going on they just want to maximize profit now no matter how.

The game has little to no feel.
      Also little to no reward for efforts.
      Although I have done much in the game so it matters not to me no little comment will hurt as people have not accomplished what I have.

Bring back beta 1.

Btw what is with mercenary laborers biggest joke in albion it used to be worthwhile.
      What is with fake inactive guild's.

There needs to be a purge.
    • ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

To whom it may concern,

The state of the game is from the failed player's (mod's)
      The round table also.

The having to wear a certain gather garbage.
      Guild islands have always been this way due too the larger guilds that control the game Conflict/Red army/Blue army/Sun/Last warn.
      They have been boting the islands for years for rmt.
      This was known by Sbi and they turned a blind eye.
      There are 2 known Rmt on the Sbi paycheck still.
      As for multiple accounts they need premium although to those that benefit of the work/effort of other's by utilizing knowledge of the game and it's dynamics well this is Sbi's fault.
      Not the players they are just following the easiest path.
      They know and have data and shared accounts ect.
      They would rather ban an account for being toxic than banning people that cheat and use exploits unless they arent friends or part of the guild.
      As stated I have played this game a long time and I know when to dip so real eyes what is going on they just want to maximize profit now no matter how.

The game has little to no feel.
      Also little to no reward for efforts.
      Although I have done much in the game so it matters not to me no little comment will hurt as people have not accomplished what I have.

Bring back beta 1.

Btw what is with mercenary laborers biggest joke in albion it used to be worthwhile.
      What is with fake inactive guild's.

There needs to be a purge.
      This reads like bad political poetry.

This is better than the rest of your post you have made lately.

We all know that OG players have a bunch of Ghosted Guild islands, there are new players and old alike that are making more and more of them every day it would seam.
      The ghost island stuffs not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be and while I personally feel it is not in the spirit of the game, there is no rule (to my knowledge) against it.
      Players/Guilds that run the massive labor camps on ghost islands are really just helping to keep the market prices down. Purge all the labor camps that are on those ghost island and you well see the market crash as prices for everything spikes. Fact is the market of the whole game is tied to the labor camp island model and I don't think SBI can find a way to safely remove them with out making the market/game fall under the weight of it own consumer base.

Saying the game has no feel is very much your own impression and much like any art (and yes this game is art) the feel is different for everyone.

Saying the game has no reward for effort is just projection on your part. This game literally is the definition of meritocracy, You can own 1000 labor islands and that's ok because those books don't fill them selves, nor is it cheap to buy books that are already filled, this game takes work and the more work you do the more you can get back from it. (assuming you are not using a credit card)

"Although I have done much in the game so it matters not to me no little comment will hurt as people have not accomplished what I have."
      This BS drama line is contradictory to most of your posts.... Are you mentality stable, no joke I ask out of concern, times have been hard, are you doing ok?

Yes everyone agrees that Mercenary Laborers need a buff to bring them in line with other laborers. As a person that spend most of my day in CD or Hellgates this would mean a lot to improving my own in game economy.

Think about what a Purge means in the short and long term of things... It would be a much bigger upheaval to the games world than you and others who call for such a thing might think.
    • I vaguely remember there being some doomsayer lolcow with a similar forum name way back in the beta who said the game was already screwed lols. Are you the same guy but under a different forum account?

The game feels fine, but like any game you can't do everything that you want, exactly how you want. There's complaining and then there's feedback.
      The only real problem this game has is that there are so many bots and it's so open to e.g Chinese players who use underhanded tactics to manipulate the economy.

What the game really needs are regional servers with IP bans for those outside of other regions. The player-base would triple if it was possible to play in a server in your own region. I don't think it will happen though because the game wasn't designed this way.