WTS 40 Guild Islands T7 & T6 Caerleon .

• WTS 40 Guild Islands T7 & T6 Caerleon .

WTS 40 Guild Islands in Caerleon :

10 island with T7 Guild Hall + 6 T7 Houses only ( No furniture, No Trophies, No laborers ) .

30 island with T6 Guild Hall + 6 T6 Houses only ( No furniture, No Trophies, No laborers ) .

everything ready for you, just put your laborers and furniture and start making money now .
    • ItsJustMe wrote:

10 island with T7 Guild Hall + 6 T7 Houses only ( No furniture, No Trophies, No laborers ) .

30 island with T6 Guild Hall + 6 T6 Houses only ( No furniture, No Trophies, No laborers ) .

everything ready for you, just put your laborers and furniture and start making money now .
      Everything wrong with the game at the moment.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • ItsJustMe wrote:

Message me on discord.
      Discord: Redsaw#0001

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.