Re: So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?

• Re: So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?

Blood letter was designed for escape for gathers and now is a broken as fuck build with off hand like so many others although this game is basically fucked due too mods influence and shitty influence from the round table and the rmt that was going on forever Sbi had 2 people maybe still does that rmt so this explains the length of time this took to catch a 50% of the armholes breaking the game and pushing prices up i personally will not support a broken game that takes away from the player I have supported the game for many years since beta 1 although the balance of this game is horrible a single hand mace can do more damage than dps an arcane that has more silence and purge than should be possible fire damage and cursed dot normal bow is special due too I guess as I have watched the devs delibratly break builds so people respec or book up or fame a new weapon.

Well done to making this game shit(please nb sarcasm)
      I did enjoy the game more when devs actually played the game.

Enjoy ur shit zerg enjoy your broken shit
      0 skill game potato farm.

Btw I have played this game more than 99% of people.
      It actually saddens me.

Oh right Bloodletter the ability to wear an off hand on a single handed weapon that has execute ability its actually a no brainer.

Although i would like to take this opportunity to say thankyou for taking real money and turning the game into shit.

Bring back beta 1.

Im out peace.
    • ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

Blood letter was designed for escape for gathers and now is a broken as fuck build with off hand like so many others although this game is basically fucked due too mods influence and shitty influence from the round table and the rmt that was going on forever Sbi had 2 people maybe still does that rmt so this explains the length of time this took to catch a 50% of the armholes breaking the game and pushing prices up i personally will not support a broken game that takes away from the player I have supported the game for many years since beta 1 although the balance of this game is horrible a single hand mace can do more damage than dps an arcane that has more silence and purge than should be possible fire damage and cursed dot normal bow is special due too I guess as I have watched the devs delibratly break builds so people respec or book up or fame a new weapon.

It actually saddens me.

Oh right Bloodletter the ability to wear an off hand on a single handed weapon that has execute ability its actually a no brainer.

Although i would like to take this opportunity to say thankyou for taking real money and turning the game into shit.

Bring back beta 1.

Im out peace.
      good bye
    • ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

It actually saddens me.

Bring back beta 1.

Im out peace.
      You cry about leaving every day. Calm down and think out all your thoughts and just leave or get over it and play the game. Your like a child that has a crush but lacks the maturity to handle it properly, so instead to pull their hair or kick them and make fun of them... Grow up and get some emotional stability.