This is why I will leave

• This is why I will leave

About the Rants forum

Dec 11th 2015+6
      Hi all,

• The purpose of this forum is to provide you with a place to express your dislike about parts of the game or to blow of steam.
      • The quality standards in this forum are lower than those in the feedback forum (quote for reference below)
      • However, please keep in mind that this is not a moderation free zone, our forum rules and general principles still apply.
      Your Albion Online Team

About the feedback forum

• The goal of this forum is to support the continous improvement of Albion Online
      • Its goal is not to rage or blow of steam. Please use our Rants forum for that.
      So here it is please take special note that they say this is a place to express dislike and vent and then they say It is not a goal to rage or blow off steam then they say use the rants forum.
      WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK are you special?

Can you even read to understand or do we hce in town with books?
    • ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

About the Rants forum

Dec 11th 2015+6
      Hi all,

• The purpose of this forum is to provide you with a place to express your dislike about parts of the game or to blow of steam.
      • The quality standards in this forum are lower than those in the feedback forum (quote for reference below)
      • However, please keep in mind that this is not a moderation free zone, our forum rules and general principles still apply.
      Your Albion Online Team

About the feedback forum

• The goal of this forum is to support the continous improvement of Albion Online
      • Its goal is not to rage or blow of steam. Please use our Rants forum for that.
      So here it is please take special note that they say this is a place to express dislike and vent and then they say It is not a goal to rage or blow off steam then they say use the rants forum.
      WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK are you special?

Can you even read to understand or do we hce in town with books?
      This is talking about two very different forum locations. One location is the Rant Forum and the second is the Feedback&Suggestion Forum.... Please clarify your problem.
    • It is in the rants section if you dont understand it means you read it and you dont comprehend it.(It is in the rant section they posted this has nothing to do with cross reference please read then comprehend then answer and remember there is no such thing as a dumb question just the person asking it. :)

Maybe I could bother although this is the same as the shit code they writing
    • I have friends that have billions per account due too they like money I like people if you like things then ask other's if you want my things and your not a friend you have no chance.
      No fam no shiney stuffs.

i worked harder than most in game to aquire and lose what I did with my time in game out game it's just time what ever form money pain suffering it's just time it all ends and begins again.

I would rather suicide or lose gucci in black zones preferably when mobs used to execute there is no skill to this game nymore sadly.

Just meta broken crap and .3 how sad this game was so much more .6 It's like people can't hear nymore i dont mind, Peace.\

no 2 my stuff.