MULTISHOT the Q of the bow

• MULTISHOT the Q of the bow

hello, Albion PVP community, isn't the Q of the BOWS just too much the knockback is just so fukin :thumbdown: annoying for melee player, It will letterly cancel hellion shoe the range is hella wide and above that is dose decent dmg the closest skills to the MULTISHOT(4sec) are the quarterstaff CARTWHEEL(8sec) and the KNOCBACK SHOT of the crossbow(12sec).

sincerely...
      a very tilted deathgivers player :evil: :evil:
      [i]“Those who have succeeded at anything and don’t mention luck are kidding themselves”[/i]
    • why did bow kill your one shot black hands build and wana whine about it? or did it kick your ass as a sword?.

try being on the bow side for once where we did not have proper cc like frost with the frost blink

play bow with no multi shot against the melees and black hands

multi shot rework was introduced to counter hellion shoes no mattter how you slice it
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • calm your tits support god, I want the game to be balanced black hands are hella broken with the stun purge knockback and high dmg, also the multishot is also broken because of its hella short cooldown time.
      [i]“Those who have succeeded at anything and don’t mention luck are kidding themselves”[/i]
    • The_Support_God wrote:

why did bow kill your one shot black hands build and wana whine about it? or did it kick your ass as a sword?.

try being on the bow side for once where we did not have proper cc like frost with the frost blink

play bow with no multi shot against the melees and black hands

multi shot rework was introduced to counter hellion shoes no mattter how you slice it
      Hellow bow user, you might not want to hear that, but it´s too op.

Just increase the cd by like 3-4 seconds and it´s fine.

If it was a speciality of bow , i wouldn´t say anything - since bow is a turret. So to knock me back and me having to run to him to deal damage - that sounds pretty cool.
      However if something like badon is using it to keep you at distance before his what, 30,40 seconds CD E is up - that´s just riddiculous.

eithe frost shot or Q needs to be nerfed.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • MEATCUP wrote:

rational solution - run away from hard counters

actual solution - knockback is broken plz fix
      you do realize that bows have way more mobility than a fuckin melee weapon don't you, If I can I would go destroy crystals and escape but it's impossible, so pls spare me your shity sarcastic.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CLAW98 ().

• CLAW98 wrote:

MEATCUP wrote:

rational solution - run away from hard counters

actual solution - knockback is broken plz fix
      you do realize that bows have way more mobility than a fuckin bow don't you, If I can I would go destroy crystals and escape but it's impossible, so pls spare me your shity sarcastic.
      please clarify since you said bows and bows in the same sentence.

there’s no sarcasm there mate. Expecting to full dunk 100% of comps is a pepega expectation
    • dear darkos it still doses inturbt, and why would I change my food and pots for 1 skill, what about all the other builds there should I bring 10 different foods and pots as a swap, you have no idea what are we talking about.
    • Borbarad wrote:

Darkros wrote:

eat cc reduction food and use cc reduction passives to make the knockback basically do nothing
      And then you will lack CD reduction from pork omelette to catch up to the bow. So you are in same, or maybe even worse position.
      excatly, you need CC food and passives and lose CD so u are not able to catch thme.. whats the point of "balance"
      To the topic, Kiting was art.. using skills in proper moment to outplay someone.. they killed kiting with braindead Q spam.
      if you playing low mobility melle build. rest in peace my friend rest in peace.
    • The worse is multishot came in as NOBODY asked for it..

NOBODY requested it, it was just suddenly there

And the state that a class has a 3 secs hard knockback + a frost shot is just showing the issues in the balance team

But the worse is, it is not even seen as a Problem, though not in Patch notes..
    • The multi-shot problem needs to be addressed in the upcoming patches. It's very bad for the health of CDs in general. Increasing the cooldown for at least 3-5 seconds could solve most of the problems. The badon build would still work but it won't be as safe anymore as it is now.
    • Raikvaza wrote:

The multi-shot problem needs to be addressed in the upcoming patches. It's very bad for the health of CDs in general. Increasing the cooldown for at least 3-5 seconds could solve most of the problems. The badon build would still work but it won't be as safe anymore as it is now.
      the general issue, how such things can get in and stay that long untouched has to be adressed
    • Trial_hard wrote:

The worse is multishot came in as NOBODY asked for it..

NOBODY requested it, it was just suddenly there

And the state that a class has a 3 secs hard knockback + a frost shot is just showing the issues in the balance team

But the worse is, it is not even seen as a Problem, though not in Patch notes..
      It was asked for. Before that it was the most useless skill in game. But now it's op. R.I.P.
    • the only other way i can see multi shot is a charge up ability with 5 seconds cooldown where it would do 1 of 2 things

the longer your charge the narrower the cone but the more damage you will do

or the longer you charge the larger the cone gets

you can remove the knock back this way.
      wait....
      this should be moved to w ability then cause it looks too good for a q ability
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

• agree with you, it shouldn't be Q skill the comp of multishot and frost shot is just broken, but then the bow will suffer again, remember before update no one used bow, think they should remove the knockback but still interrupt ability castings and slight nerf to the CD
    • i disagree with you that noone use bow. its just that less people use bow for pvp in corrupteds before the change

but i would agree if you said that noone use multi shot when using a bow before the update

before the update a slight increase in aoe did not compensate for the 15% less damage that multi shot does compared to other skills

after the update though the dps is not that much diffrent cause it was increased along with the cooldown to keep its DPS but its the knock back that was introduced is what every one is angry about

from a bow point of view it is a clutch against many melee builds along with frost shot against some melee builds / ranged build as it provide a way for a for bow to stop the cast of some hard hitting skills with a "light cc"

but from the other side the cooldown for a skill that interrupt and slight knock back is too much cause bow already has frost shot

i agree that the cooldown for multishot which a interrupt skill is abit too fast as compared to other skills out there that does the same function like knockback shot (W on crossbow) and should be changed

On a side note

i think multi shot should be like the heretic archer where it shoots out 5 arrows in succession.
      here let me revise the skill

Multi Shot
      cooldown: 4 seconds
      cast time:0.3 seconds
      range :13 meters (same as auto attack range)
      Shoot 5 arrows in succession. each dealing 250 damage (1100IP)
      Enemies hit by more than once take less 50% damage from each subsequent arrow
      Max damage when all 5 arrows hit (750 damage)(1100IP)
      Enemies hit by at least 3 arrows are knocked back 6.3 meters (1100IP)

so here is how it works. deadly shot is a pierce skill that has long range so it can serve as a poke skill while poison arrow provide unparalleled single target dps for brawling

but the newly reworked multi shot fires 5 non-piercing projectiles that cannot pierce unlike deadly shot meaning tanks and other mobs can block the projectile
      the knock back is still there but only works in point blank when they get hit by at least 3 arrows which is hard given the cast time

it deals way less damage then other choices at long range but at close range it deals a large amount of damage enough to scare some melees

this provides a diffrent way to play bow compared Other Q choices with a focus on going face first into danger