Blight Staff changes

• Blight Staff changes

Hello
      I wanna propose three options for additional changes for the Blight Staff to make it really have a chance to be used:

A. Let it target 10 people like other healing staves.

B. Make the AoE also do some minor damage/do damage if you have thorns up.

C. Make the AoE add Rejuvenation Stacks everytime it procs on the targets you touch.

The proposed changes aim to make it worth the risk of going "in" with this interesting healing staff, and make it unique enough to compete with Wild/Rampant/Nature in AoE healing.
    • I believe that blight staff should keep the 5 targets, so It doesn't have the same purpose of wild and rampant. But I think that the slow debuff is useless, since the healer would have to be badly positioned to apply It. My suggestion would be to change that debuff for a buff, such as damage taken reduction. And increase the healing scale as well.
    • i think blight has this front line healer kind of play style and i can see the slow come in handy for escaping melees or catching people in it.

i would like to have a resistance buff while channeling as you are quite squishy as a cloth user going to the front lines

but after some trial and error i find that the fact that you practically ignore all forms of cc for 6 seconds making tanks invalid for 6 seconds is fun too. just put on purity and run at them you cannot be stopped.

only problem i have with the build is that i cannot save anyone who is focused unlike holy and hallowfall. but hey you cannot have everything or else it would be too op

Looks at hallowfall's "Everything". ya... that crap needs a nerf
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • RenEretique wrote:

I believe that blight staff should keep the 5 targets, so It doesn't have the same purpose of wild and rampant. But I think that the slow debuff is useless, since the healer would have to be badly positioned to apply It. My suggestion would be to change that debuff for a buff, such as damage taken reduction. And increase the healing scale as well.

The_Support_God wrote:

i think blight has this front line healer kind of play style and i can see the slow come in handy for escaping melees or catching people in it.

i would like to have a resistance buff while channeling as you are quite squishy as a cloth user going to the front lines

but after some trial and error i find that the fact that you practically ignore all forms of cc for 6 seconds making tanks invalid for 6 seconds is fun too. just put on purity and run at them you cannot be stopped.

only problem i have with the build is that i cannot save anyone who is focused unlike holy and hallowfall. but hey you cannot have everything or else it would be too op

Looks at hallowfall's "Everything". ya... that crap needs a nerf
      Blight should give you an armour or resistance buff, not Godlike but a decent amount. It's an extremely situational staff though, if you have thorns on maybe it instead of healing it roots and does damage like the vines in pve instances.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]