Why bother with high tier capes?

• Why bother with high tier capes?

In comparing the capes, it seems that there is very little difference between the T8 and T4. The slightly shorter cooldown on the main passive is virtually negligible and even the stat bonus is pretty meager. For example on the Lymhurst Cape the difference in max energy between the 4.2 and the 8.2 is 10 energy which is like +4% max energy, basically meaningless. And the cost difference is huge. The 4.2 Lymhurst is currently about 100K silver and the 8.2 costs 2.5 million.

So, why bother with the high tier capes?
    • Если вам не нужен топ контент, то от высокого лвл плаща смысла нет , но если вы ходите в статике и хотите за 30 минут успевать закрывать 4 статика , то вам придеться одевать фулл 8.3 что бы максимально быстро убивать мобов. Но 8.3 оружие требует больших затрат по мане, плащ 4.3 очеть сильно будет ронять ваш дпс, с 8.3 вы будите чуствовать себя куда комфортней!! А на контент следнего игрока вам плаща и 4.0 хватит ) Не считая плаща зетфорда, так как при гангах нужен плащ зетфорда или демона минимум 6 тира так как урон с них весомо больше и позволит вам спешить !!!
    • Pasha28 wrote:

Если вам не нужен топ контент, то от высокого лвл плаща смысла нет , но если вы ходите в статике и хотите за 30 минут успевать закрывать 4 статика , то вам придеться одевать фулл 8.3 что бы максимально быстро убивать мобов. Но 8.3 оружие требует больших затрат по мане, плащ 4.3 очеть сильно будет ронять ваш дпс, с 8.3 вы будите чуствовать себя куда комфортней!! А на контент следнего игрока вам плаща и 4.0 хватит ) Не считая плаща зетфорда, так как при гангах нужен плащ зетфорда или демона минимум 6 тира так как урон с них весомо больше и позволит вам спешить !!!
      Well, that explains it. Now all I have to do is learn how to speak your language.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I reworded the last sentence. Please be polite in this forum section. ().

• Professor_Chad wrote:

Well, that explains it. Now all I have to do is learn how to speak your language.
      If youre going to be rude and sarcastic about someone speaking another language, at least make the effort to understand what language it is.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter

The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: I edited the original quote. ().

• Midgard wrote:

Professor_Chad wrote:

Well, that explains it. Now all I have to do is learn how to speak your languange.
      If youre going to be rude and sarcastic about someone speaking another language, at least make the effort to understand what language it is.
      OP just asks endless questions - rarely says thanks - rarely even bothers replying.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I edited the original quote ().

• SHARKY wrote:

Midgard wrote:

Professor_Chad wrote:

OP just asks endless questions - rarely says thanks - rarely even bothers replying.
      It's ironic that you are quoting one of my replies in your comment. As far as "thanking" people, I don't make empty posts just to thank people unless I have some substantial comment to make as well. I normally "Like" the post if a post has been helpful.

Also, I don't "JUST" ask endless questions. I have made several educational posts, including two different guides for new players. For somebody who has only played for a month to have already written two guides I think is a pretty substantial contribution. I have also made a bunch of constructive edits to the Albion Wiki. Also, in cases where I have succeeded in figuring an answer to one of my questions I always post what I found out to my thread. I would also add that I have made numerous posts to the Suggestion/Feedback thread and none of these are questions, so I don't know where you get off saying I only ask questions. In fact a lot of the likes I have are for my suggestions.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I edited the original quote ().

• Someky wrote:

Gabumon wrote:

In short: Bad design.
      In reallity: To increase your ip for the cluster queue
      And to appease HCE parties. Gotta get that 8.3 cape or your total ip (which actually doesn't amount to shit) will make you unattractive to most parties.Capes scale poorly with ip. Those with cooldown scale even worse.
      I agree. But the 8.3 demon or 8.3 bridge have enough impact to be worth since you don't lose them