Albion killed the crafters.

• Albion killed the crafters.

Today, I woke up and saw that the black market got nerfed AGAIN, just to create less money to the game.

I think that SBI still don't understand that the problem is there. The true problem is that today to profit well with crafting you need to have a lot of ALTS with specs to craft/refine only with focus. So, nowadays it's almost impossíble to profit without focus.

And there are people with 100+ alts that every 3 days make billions of money just putting all those items in the black market with prices that are impossible to compete, because they refine with and alt + craft with an alt with low taxes and stuff, and even getting journals to the laborers.

What game IN EARTH allow people to create 100 fake characters to obtain a lot of money?

And those guys they dont transport, they dont do math. They just log all the accounts, craft, put into the chest and then the main character come and puts it all in the black market.

So, how can I be a crafter with just my account nowadays? Having to compete with guys that have 50, 60, 70 alts on crafting and with the black market buying less?

You guys are truly kidding.
      Crafter by the day and killer by the night.

Satan's child :)
    • DelavorOficial wrote:

I totally agree with you, and with each update they further enhance the game's economy to an extent that will be irreversible.
      And you didn't say about the transmutation. This people they just buy raw T4, transmute, use focus to refine and after use focus to craft filling their journals.
      Yeah! And I forgot to tell this! They just transmute everything, they don't even need to check prices or stuff. Just buy a lot ot T4 raw and refine with focus.

And the problem is even bigger. With a lot of people doing this, the price of the items and decreasing HARDLY. You can wear a T8 tank build for like, 200k.

A T7 tank build for 100k. That's ridiculous.
      Crafter by the day and killer by the night.

Satan's child :)
    • In my view today it is very complicated for a player to enter this style of game that is based on crafting, with so many players with alts ended up breaking the economy of the game, this is just my point of view.
    • Sat4nicRezende wrote:

DelavorOficial wrote:

I totally agree with you, and with each update they further enhance the game's economy to an extent that will be irreversible.
      And you didn't say about the transmutation. This people they just buy raw T4, transmute, use focus to refine and after use focus to craft filling their journals.
      Yeah! And I forgot to tell this! They just transmute everything, they don't even need to check prices or stuff. Just buy a lot ot T4 raw and refine with focus.
      And the problem is even bigger. With a lot of people doing this, the price of the items and decreasing HARDLY. You can wear a T8 tank build for like, 200k.

A T7 tank build for 100k. That's ridiculous.
      This.

If you dont have a shitload of focus with a bunch of alt accounts to refine and craft with focus you barely could do some money.
      This shit tons of alt accounts are breaking the economy, i dont understand why SBI closes their eyes to this exploit, that only fucks more the economy, because they make a shit ton of money and make the craft impracticable by new players.
    • the issue are journals and enchting resources.. the dumbest thing I even seen.. you can crafting items for free.. even with profit. from t4 to 8.3..
      most broken and abused thing in game, thats why BM -15% cuz theres too many silver in game
      and yea, 1 main acc and 3000 alts with 3000 islands.
    • Chiattone wrote:

SBI is trying to loose players maybe...

Gathering is a ganking fest, open world pvp is trash, unbalanced and a zerg fest, Hgs is a rats fest a, pve is garbage and you have to pay silver to exp.

This game gets worse day by day.
      Not really. Maybe you cant play PvE and should focus gathering in blue Zone.
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!
    • Sat4nicRezende wrote:

So, nowadays it's almost impossíble to profit without focus.
      This is how it has always been. Crafting is rarely profitable without focus, by design.

Consider if something is profitable without focus to craft. There is no limit to how much you can make, crafting itself in Albion is very quick. So people could literally craft and sell the item continuously, driving its price down and its ingredients up, until their is no profit to make. And people do exactly that.

The ENTIRE point of focus is to act as a soft-limit. You can only craft so much stuff efficiently per day, which stops every player from crafting everything into zero-profit. But you can still craft, so if you want to make something for yourself or your guildmates you're not locked out until the next day.

Sat4nicRezende wrote:

What game IN EARTH allow people to create 100 fake characters to obtain a lot of money?
      You only get focus if you pay for premium, so crafting alts have a heavy price. You can't just spam free accounts.

Sat4nicRezende wrote:

So, how can I be a crafter with just my account nowadays? Having to compete with guys that have 50, 60, 70 alts on crafting and with the black market buying less?
      Craft with your own characters focus and sell that? I mean, you can literally do the same thing they do with "50 alts", just with one char. Or you can just leave the black market game and go sell to actual players. Or, if these mass crafters are "not doing math, transporting, etc", you could take advantage of that.
    • FriendlyFire wrote:

You only get focus if you pay for premium, so crafting alts have a heavy price. You can't just spam free accounts.
      You're a little wrong here.
      I will wipe out a completely new character, complete the tutorial (it will take a maximum of 15 minutes), I will get a 3-day premium status, I activate it, wait 3 days= 30,000 focus points on this character.
      I go to the toolmaker, I log in on one mobile phone with one account, on a PC from another (because you can't have more characters logged in on one device if it doesn't have one activated premium status), I give alt character resources and journals and I can cheerfully craft tables or beds of any tier ( YES YOU HEAR CORRECT, ON THE CRAFT BEDS OR TABLES YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE ANYTHING UNLOCKED) using those 30,000 focus points and at the same time filling the journals which I will then give to the laborers.
      I will leave how much money you can earn on your imagination (don't forget that we have 5 royal cities here and Caerleon too, don't forget that furniture is always sold and prices are nice, don't forget that you can craft all tiers, don't forget that you always craft with focus ...) .
      The only limitation here is your time and taste, prices on the market and whether you are lucky with the sale, but otherwise nothing prevents you from creating more and more alt characters ...
      so so so ..
      ;)
    • CassX wrote:

I give alt character resources and journals and I can cheerfully craft tables or beds of any tier ( YES YOU HEAR CORRECT, ON THE CRAFT BEDS OR TABLES YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE ANYTHING UNLOCKED) using those 30,000 focus points and at the same time filling the journals which I will then give to the laborers.
      Well that's an interesting... 'strategy', but I'm pretty sure OP isn't complaining about the furniture market exclusively. Anything else you'd need to level up their skills, making the free 3-day's of premium pointless.
    • CassX wrote:

I go to the toolmaker, I log in on one mobile phone with one account, on a PC from another (because you can't have more characters logged in on one device if it doesn't have one activated premium status
      Probably not super smart to break the ToS and post about doing it. The rule isn't accounts logged in per device. It is accounts logged in per player.
    • I don't understand why people are complaining about the game not allowing you to make billions per day rather than enjoying the game itself.

I mean, seriously, why don't people enjoy the game for the sake for playing it? Why do people these days only "enjoy" seeing high numbers everywhere?
    • Piddle wrote:

CassX wrote:

I go to the toolmaker, I log in on one mobile phone with one account, on a PC from another (because you can't have more characters logged in on one device if it doesn't have one activated premium status
      Probably not super smart to break the ToS and post about doing it. The rule isn't accounts logged in per device. It is accounts logged in per player.
      I just described the procedure of how you can also get silver, I do not write anywhere that I do the procedure, firstly, secondly, do you really think that the piles of furniture that can be commonly seen on the market are made by players who pay for the alt characters for craft furniture?
      It's as naive as thinking that Stillfront is banning RMT vendors, or that banning self-referral, self-scouting, etc. things that are common in the game are known about them and it is also known that the official position is "we are against it, we punish it" but everyone knows it's just for the forum and everyone just to laugh ..(the scout you see is not me on my mobile, this is my friend .., wts 10x unicorn skin 5 minutes after the start of the new referral season, no no, it's not a self referral, I invited 10 new people to the game ...)
      The game has far more serious problems and there are far more things wrong with it, see what I wrote, why doesn't Stillfront focus on solving similar problems?
      In my opinion (and I think from the beginning what AO play) is permission to own alt accounts badly and it degrades only individual professions like the already mentioned crafting, but dollars flows from it enough so ..
      It is probably better to punish players who play with only one account, because from there are not as many dollars as from players with 30 alternative characters, etc ..
      Yes, I myself have alt characters and for some I pay premium status with dollars and for some with silver(gold), but as far as my opinion is concerned it is wrong and I would rather take if the ownership of alt characters was forbidden ..
      Do you think that any update similar to what took place yesterday will somehow significantly reduce the profits of billionaires?Of course not..It will affect ordinary players who play with one account and try to be a "crafter".
      I know you and I know that you are good in discussions and you have arguments for everything, etc., but don't tell me that everything is fine in the game and you have to see for yourself that SBI (now Stillfront) has some things in ..