Claiming past challenge's reward

• Claiming past challenge's reward

New

I have had enough daily key points that unlocked The Husky from Yuletide Challenge - December 2020, just grinded enough for premium and bought monthly, though I cannot claim The Husky from the drop down menu, any ideas?
      "Audentes Fortuna Iuvat"
    • New

gRocc0 wrote:

I have had enough daily key points that unlocked The Husky from Yuletide Challenge - December 2020, just grinded enough for premium and bought monthly, though I cannot claim The Husky from the drop down menu, any ideas?
      Hey there.

As far as I know you needed to have premium activated when you unlocked the chests and mounts during december. Purchasing premium at a later point should only allow you to claim rewards from the current month.

- Hellements
    • New

Hellements wrote:

gRocc0 wrote:

Hey there.
      As far as I know you needed to have premium activated when you unlocked the chests and mounts during december. Purchasing premium at a later point should only allow you to claim rewards from the current month.

- Hellements
      That's what I've thought also, when I did some research people says you don't need an active premium, you just need to have it unlocked via enough daily points, contacted support about this. Should get an e-mail soon and I'll post the answer here too
      "Audentes Fortuna Iuvat"