Is the Caerleon market worth it?

• Is the Caerleon market worth it?

I'm new to the game so I'm not sure if going to Caerleon will improve my profit in the market. Is there even a good reason why I would need to go to the Caerleon city for the market since you can lose all your goods on the way by gankers. Thanks. :)
    • Хочу объяснить главный плюс черного рынка, я ежедневно забиваю по 3 сундука шмотом общей суммой по 20 млн и раз в неделю я это должен продавать. Но продать это все на рынке почти не реально, так как тебя сто процентов перебьют и ты не продашь весь объем.<ya-tr-span data-index="87-2" data-value=" По моей практике черный рынок который стоит в карлеоне хавает все ( покупает все ) при том что я еще и получаю прибыль + 10 процентов за то что продал именно на черном рынке." data-translation=" По моей практике черный рынок который стоит в карлеоне хавает все ( покупает все ) при том что я еще и получаю прибыль + 10 процентов за то что продал именно на черном рынке." data-type="trSpan" data-selected="false"> По моей практике черный рынок который стоит в карлеоне хавает все ( покупает все ) при том что я еще и получаю прибыль + 10 процентов за то что продал именно на черном рынке. Если я там выставляю я уверен что там продастся 100 процентов!
    • You will find lots of YouTube videos on BM profits, but they are old. In the last 6 months the BM has tightened considerably and it is hard to make money there, as opposed to just selling your stuff in capital cities.

I recently went to Caerleon and checked out the Buy prices on something like the top 20 weapons and every single one was not profitable except maybe to a high level crafter.

You can make money in Caerleon by trading however because sometimes the spreads on normal stuff is significantly bigger than it is in capital cities. For example, recently I made about 50K-100K in silver by doing some trading in Earthworms which are used in fishing.

Also, you can potentially make money by crafting and selling popular PVP gear since a lot of gankers and even BZ players buy their gear in Caerleon.

I would not try to transport stuff there if you are a new player, because just one gank will ruin all your profits.