Why you gankers kill people

• Why you gankers kill people

New

I just want to let you gankers know why you do what you do. Give you an insight into your pathetic little brains. You kill people in this game and take their hard-earned stuff because you can't do the same thing in the real world without consequences.

If you were to kill and rob someone in the real world, you would take real risks and face serious life-altering consequences for your actions. But here in this game you can kill people and rob them and indulge in your dirty and twisted little fantasies without talking any significant risks.

So, you might think about why you seek out wanton and desctructive play-acting. What might be missing from your life, or in what way you are psychologically damaged, that such things give you pleasure.
    • New

Professor_Chad wrote:

I just want to let you gankers know why you do what you do. Give you an insight into your pathetic little brains. You kill people in this game and take their hard-earned stuff because you can't do the same thing in the real world without consequences.

If you were to kill and rob someone in the real world, you would take real risks and face serious life-altering consequences for your actions. But here in this game you can kill people and rob them and indulge in your dirty and twisted little fantasies without talking any significant risks.

So, you might think about why you seek out wanton and desctructive play-acting. What might be missing from your life, or in what way you are psychologically damaged, that such things give you pleasure.
      you do realise it’s a game, and wanton killing destruction is one of the underlying principles right? Hence the full Loot PvP mechanic. Grow up and stop whining like a baby.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • New

Professor_Chad wrote:

So, you might think about why you seek out wanton and desctructive play-acting. What might be missing from your life, or in what way you are psychologically damaged, that such things give you pleasure
      I mean... Psssssssssshhh
      Money is my main goal... I don't have any and I'd like some
    • New

What's wrong with this "Professor_Chad"?
      Seriously, comparing a real-life action with a video game. I don't know how many times I have stolen a tank in Grand Theft Auto games and killed lots of pedestrians for no reason. Yet, he thinks I have such a fantasy in real life.
      I'm not a ganker myself, but let me remind that this is a full-loot PvP game.
      You should really go play The Sims or Stardew Valley.
    • New

Professor_Chad wrote:

Not even the dead sea is this salty lmao. If you wanna know why people gank try doing it once then, experience it yourself, and if you think you wont ever do pvp then you are playing like 25% of the game
      I'm so prog, I listen to concept albums on shuffle
      Look for the ayys
    • New

Professor_Chad wrote:

Not a full time ganker or anything, but a free kill is a free kill.
    • New

Professor_Chad wrote:

Is it better to kill in game than out?
      If you feel a dilema in the way of the world then maybe keep studying.
      It is in our very being to take also you stating other's are pathetic and belittling them shows lack of maturity how is this game hard earned?
      The real world is about ganking and stealing with very little consequences to those in control you need to understand as in game is out.

Regards,
      G.G.
    • Why you cry about dying in a video game

New

I just want to let you know why you do what you do. Give you an insight into your pathetic little brain. You cry about dying in a video game because you are unable to distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality. You probably cry if they won't let you use an expired coupon at the corner store.

You have decided you are a victim and so you can only see the world through the eyes of a victim. But, in a video game, when you die, you don't immediately start rotting. Your loved ones don't need to pay for you to rot slower, so that they can display your dead body to your friends and family. You reappear. No harm no foul. Maybe a little lighter in the old pocket book, but certainly not the endless permanence of the void that death brings for us all in real life.

So really, when you think about it, its not even close to the same thing. You fucking baby.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      Did he who made the Lamb make thee?
    • New

Professor_Chad wrote:

• New

Professor_Chad wrote:

I just want to let you Professor_Chad why you do what you do. Give you an insight into your pathetic little brain. You get killed by people in this game and got your heard-earned stuff stolen because you can't do the same thing in the real world without consequences.

If you were to work hard in the real world, you would take real risks and face serious life-altering consequences for your actions. But here in this game you can farm resources and kill animals and sell them in the markets and indulge in your dirty and twisted little fantasies without taking any significant risks.

So, you might think about why you seek out wanton and destructive farming-work. What might be missing from your life, or in what way you are psychologically damaged, that complaining in a forum about such things gives you pleasure.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lightsoul ().

• New

Professor_Chad wrote:

This is just kind of embarrassing. Full loot PvP is the core feature of this game. If you don't like it, then the game isn't for you or stay in Blue zones forever.
      It's usually those who complain about getting ganked that are the first to gank others when they think they can win lol.
    • New

Cursewords wrote:

Professor_Chad wrote:

I just want to let you Professor_Chad why you do what you do. Give you an insight into your pathetic little brain. You get killed by people in this game and got your heard-earned stuff stolen because you can't do the same thing in the real world without consequences.
      If you were to work hard in the real world, you would take real risks and face serious life-altering consequences for your actions. But here in this game you can farm resources and kill animals and sell them in the markets and indulge in your dirty and twisted little fantasies without taking any significant risks.

So, you might think about why you seek out wanton and destructive farming-work. What might be missing from your life, or in what way you are psychologically damaged, that complaining in a forum about such things gives you pleasure.
      Underrated comment, nice sig and great copypasta.

Cursewords wrote:

Professor_Chad wrote:

I just want to let you gankers know why you do what you do. Give you an insight into your pathetic little brains. You kill people in this game why you do what you do? You take their why you do what you do and stuff because you can't do what you do in the real world without consequences without you do what you do why.

If you were to do what you do in the real world, you would why you do what you do with serious life-altering consequences for your what and why you do what you do. But here in this game you do can why what you do and rob them and indulge in your do what you do stuff and twisted little fantasies to do what you do. In the real world without why you do what you do without talking any significant risks?

So, you might think about why you do what you do with desctructive play-acting? What might be missing from your guild bank, or in what way you are psychologically debuffed, that what you do what you do gives you pleasure in the real world.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cursewords ().

• New

Professor_Chad wrote:

I see you mocked my mockery, which is awesome.

I admit, at some point I was expecting to see something like "Enlarge your penis by 50cm with this AMAZING SECRET. 100% legal, no toxins, no crack + winrar password 100% legit DOWNLOAD HERE".
    • New

Avoiding gankers is so easy in 2021 albion lmao, the game has gotten progressively easier for pve players for its entire lifespan. Every update adds more safety nets and things to do with no risk and they still cry

Devs should have never listened to carebears they are never satisfied and will cry until item loss does not exist and then still cry
    • New

dump wrote:

Avoiding gankers is so easy in 2021 albion lmao, the game has gotten progressively easier for pve players for its entire lifespan. Every update adds more safety nets and things to do with no risk and they still cry

Devs should have never listened to carebears they are never satisfied and will cry until item loss does not exist and then still cry
      Gathering carebears demand a permanent safe bubble in which not even mobs can deal you damage. (As if all of them were plants you harvest with a sickle).
      They also need a mount that runs at 200% speed and carries 200 tons (Not 22 tons like the mammoth).
      They also need a buff in the gear sets so that each piece will now grant +1000% gathering bonus.

Maybe that will make them stop crying for a minute or two, only to realize that the markets are drop dead because everyone is farming Tier 8.3 resources and they're sold for 1 silver in all cities.