Why are you killing kite-bows?

• @BackOFF mans comes talking like he some expert bruh u played into their hands then lost then u complain. In short mobility wins cd games, if u cant catch the other target u lose. your only option to to out dmg before they can run. if u can reset fights and stop others from resetting you win most if not all your games. Basically what makes QS and tombhammer broken
    • Borbarad wrote:

Multishot needs nerf, and more than that.

To have CC along with massive aoe damage - who thought that was a good idea ? if there is CC, the damage shouldn´t be high, duh.

Either way, what is with all these brain dead bow players ? It´s like they live in a different plane of existence, it´s actually rather interesting.
      They could probably just reduce the Deadly shot cooldown from 3 seconds down to 2 seconds and that would probably be of high value to the bow trees specially if the bow user plays defensively. In this case, with just max-range Q poking and frost-shot for a disengage - the defensive playstyle can work much better so people would lean towards this gameplay instead of the Multishot knockback spam every 4-5 seconds.
    • j0ei Can you read??
      I said ALMOST ALL Q OD MELEE WEAPONS NEED NERF
      LIKE SWORDS
      LIKE DAGGERS
      LIKE QS
      Specially the QS and DAGGERS
      i am playing Daggers and trust me i know they are broken for High Mobility
      Thats why when i gather i play Bloodlatter + horn
      But anyone it seems that you can read properly
      and i never said nerf Frost Weapons i just say that 1 spell that adds MS like the Blink of the Frost made the weapon Viable<--------------------READ THIS
    • j0ei wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

Multishot needs nerf, and more than that.

To have CC along with massive aoe damage - who thought that was a good idea ? if there is CC, the damage shouldn´t be high, duh.

Either way, what is with all these brain dead bow players ? It´s like they live in a different plane of existence, it´s actually rather interesting.
      They could probably just reduce the Deadly shot cooldown from 3 seconds down to 2 seconds and that would probably be of high value to the bow trees specially if the bow user plays defensively. In this case, with just max-range Q poking and frost-shot for a disengage - the defensive playstyle can work much better so people would lean towards this gameplay instead of the Multishot knockback spam every 4-5 second
      The problem is That when the melee weapons run YOU CAN't NEVER CATCH THEM.
      The Bow Are never HAD THE BURST DAMAGE .ONLY NORMAL BOW HAVE SOME BURST OVER TIME.
      Anyway the point is that All weapons should have MAX 2 MOBILITY SPELLS NOT 3
    • Kinggeo7 wrote:

The problem is That when the melee weapons run YOU CAN't NEVER CATCH THEM.The Bow Are never HAD THE BURST DAMAGE .ONLY NORMAL BOW HAVE SOME BURST OVER TIME.
      Anyway the point is that All weapons should have MAX 2 MOBILITY SPELLS NOT 3
      1h Frost staff can catch melee weapons easily lmfao what are you on about sir?

There's only Quarter staff that most classes can't catch upto if the QS player uses all his cooldowns perfectly for the purpose he is going for which is the regen reset broken strat.
    • Kinggeo7 wrote:

j0ei Can you read??
      LIKE SWORDS
      LIKE DAGGERS
      LIKE QS
      and i never said nerf Frost Weapons i just say that 1 spell that adds MS like the Blink of the Frost made the weapon Viable<--------------------READ THIS
      How is it that you simply can't understand that "Melee" weapons have been given "MOBILITY" so that engagements between melees and ranged can be balanced to the point where melee has a chance to not get kited 24/7 by ranged classes that have both mobility and crowdcontrol?

Do you really think if you NERF the Qs it will make a more balanced gameplay?

You may need to re-think your balancing opinions specially if you don't know what you're talking about.
    • j0ei wrote:

Kinggeo7 wrote:

j0ei Can you read??
      LIKE SWORDS
      LIKE DAGGERS
      LIKE QS
      How is it that you simply can't understand that "Melee" weapons have been given "MOBILITY" so that engagements between melees and ranged can be balanced to the point where melee has a chance to not get kited 24/7 by ranged classes that have both mobility and crowdcontrol?
      Do you really think if you NERF the Qs it will make a more balanced gameplay?

You may need to re-think your balancing opinions specially if you don't know what you're talking about.
      Then make All Q to take Mobility When you hit a enemy ...simple and easy...not leap every 4-5 sec
    • Kinggeo7 wrote:

j0ei wrote:

How is it that you simply can't understand that "Melee" weapons have been given "MOBILITY" so that engagements between melees and ranged can be balanced to the point where melee has a chance to not get kited 24/7 by ranged classes that have both mobility and crowdcontrol?Do you really think if you NERF the Qs it will make a more balanced gameplay?

Then make All Q to take Mobility When you hit a enemy ...simple and easy...not leap every 4-5 sec
      LMAO From "Nerfing Qs" to buffing them. What are you really on bro? I want some of that.
    • j0ei wrote:

Kinggeo7 wrote:

j0ei wrote:

How is it that you simply can't understand that "Melee" weapons have been given "MOBILITY" so that engagements between melees and ranged can be balanced to the point where melee has a chance to not get kited 24/7 by ranged classes that have both mobility and crowdcontrol?Do you really think if you NERF the Qs it will make a more balanced gameplay?

LMAO From "Nerfing Qs" to buffing them. What are you really on bro? I want some of that.
      For me is Nerf when the leap is remove and only you get Mobility when you land a Q on the enemy....because the mobility to run and reset the fight will be also remove...
    • I was there when warbow Had stun I was there when halberd was on spear tree With the mobility of the direwolf i was there playing Vs Fus The very first warbow player in youtube and active on Betas .
      I was playing Warbow From the first beta.
      But Anyway I don't see any conclusion About Bows.
      Most of people Hate it and some love it.
      But we see Only nerfs and Not realistic Changes on spells...Like the 5 dmg buff on the Whispering while Having -20% defences are normal for a Weapon that it need Stand time to do damage