Selling Low and Mid-Tier resources

• Selling Low and Mid-Tier resources

I'm the head of a new guild that is, currently, focused around doing a lot of resource gathering, particularly in yellow zones. I'm looking for one or maybe two trading partners that would be interested in buying these resources. You can contact me either in game via mail to the same name as registered here, or send me a PM here to discuss details.
      "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition"
      -Henry V, Shakespeare
    • We have a steady buyer for hides. If you're interested in buying something specific, we are also gathering the other resources. Feel free to shoot me a PM regarding ore, wood, stone, etc.
      "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition"
      -Henry V, Shakespeare
    • krazzer wrote:

is it raw or refined resources ?
      Hey Krazzer! Good question. We are currently doing mostly unrefined resources as that has been what most people have wanted to buy from us. However, we do not have an issue with refining the resources.
      -Henry V, Shakespeare
    • SaltySurprise wrote:

Maybe link your discord instead?
      Hey Salty!

So, the reason I'm doing it here is because this allows for the greatest number of individuals to see, and be able to respond, without flooding a small guild's discord server with unknown people. Additionally, since I'm the front man for the group on this effort, it actually works easiest to have people respond to me here. That way there are no points of contact being neglected, no one slips through the cracks, etc. If people want the discord, I am more than willing to get that to them in PM.
      -Henry V, Shakespeare