Super mobility builds in Corrupted Dungeons is just frustrating

    • New

      stkmro wrote:

      You are totally wrong and your views are completely mistaken and totally off-key.

      SBI has already completely tried out ow from beginning of the game until third quarter 2019.

      ow had failed completely and peak player population drop to lowest point of 3000. That's the lowest point at that time and the game was dying at that time, and one of the founder resigned and went in F&B business.

      SBI had to buff pve and introduce SD, 60 sec and 90 sec SD despawn, HO, CD in order to boost up the peak player population to above 10000.

      Everything i have said is correct and backed by facts, figures and charts. And everything you have said is wrong and backed by nothing and nonsense!!!
      give me prove one of points I gave are wrong.
      did zvz is not a handhold, que fiesta ?
      did royal ganks are not dead ? (only factions ones are available for solo)
      did CD are not cancer in tombhammer meta and other plate bullshit ?
      did HG loot sucks and mostly u can met there rats.
      did faction zvz are bad ?
      did ow in bz are not dead ?
      the game was much healtier before queen than is now.
      maybe u have more people but what people u got, mostly carebears, RMTers. They are siting in city 24/7 and avoiding PVP cuz they are too scared to died in video game.
      Like I can say u are one of them, playing full loot pvp game and avoiding pvp and asking for more PVE content. after broken avalonian release u need more stuff to fighting mobs ?
      Nerf ganking ? this is core of this game FULL LOOT OPEN WORLD PVP

      btw.. that peak was cuz of covid lockdown. now you can see how many people leacing the game :) cuz there is nothing to do. (and reason why it happened are the "noob friendly content" its boring if on every step game forgiving mistakes)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by deenne ().

    • New

      deenne wrote:

      stkmro wrote:

      You are totally wrong and your views are completely mistaken and totally off-key.

      SBI has already completely tried out ow from beginning of the game until third quarter 2019.

      ow had failed completely and peak player population drop to lowest point of 3000. That's the lowest point at that time and the game was dying at that time, and one of the founder resigned and went in F&B business.

      SBI had to buff pve and introduce SD, 60 sec and 90 sec SD despawn, HO, CD in order to boost up the peak player population to above 10000.

      Everything i have said is correct and backed by facts, figures and charts. And everything you have said is wrong and backed by nothing and nonsense!!!
      give me prove one of points I gave are wrong.did zvz is not a handhold, que fiesta ?
      did royal ganks are not dead ? (only factions ones are available for solo)
      did CD are not cancer in tombhammer meta and other plate bullshit ?
      did HG loot sucks and mostly u can met there rats.
      did faction zvz are bad ?
      did ow in bz are not dead ?
      the game was much healtier before queen than is now.
      maybe u have more people but what people u got, mostly carebears, RMTers. They are siting in city 24/7 and avoiding PVP cuz they are too scared to died in video game.
      Like I can say u are one of them, playing full loot pvp game and avoiding pvp and asking for more PVE content. after broken avalonian release u need more stuff to fighting mobs ?
      Nerf ganking ? this is core of this game FULL LOOT OPEN WORLD PVP

      btw.. that peak was cuz of covid lockdown. now you can see how many people leacing the game :) cuz there is nothing to do. (and reason why it happened are the "noob friendly content" its boring if on every step game forgiving mistakes)
      You may be correct in all what you said, but sadly that's not a true reflection of who plays this game. If we have peaks of 9k players a day and at any given time you may have 1000-2000 players massed up for PvP content, where are the other 7k?
      Yes, in the city (about 600-700 in each, making comerce, crafting, roleplaying, dueling), in yellow and blue zones (about 60-100 in every blue zone, that's a lot of players), inside hideouts, inside dungeons. I do love PvP, I do love it really. But not because you dislike the kind of people that are playing this game your argument is any better nor correct.
      ZvZ is a handhold queue fiesta, yet people still plays it
      Royal Ganks may be "dead" yet you stil have amazing and fun videos of royal ganking
      CD may be meta-heavy and cancer, yet people keep changing, adapting and playing it.
      HG loot may suck, yet you still see people playing them all around the map.
      Faction ZvZ may suck, but you still have fights every other hour outside a city.
      The game YOU WANT IT TO BE was healthier before queens, but numbers and facts say that the game is at its peak right now.
      If YOU don't like the game right now, that's your issue, and you should really stop trying to use your feelings as an argument because you only display rage and nostalgia, and that's not EVER helpful in a discussion.
      If you really hate the game right now, just stop playing: There are millions of games you can play and love.
    • New

      Borbarad wrote:

      rottencheese wrote:

      Meugrilo wrote:

      Anyway, this situation is making me lose interest in the game, since I almost always play alone and the fastest way to get contend in pvp for me is going to CD (usually play like 20 - 30min and then leave)
      Rats i really dont condemn, is a way to actually play the game imo, they do their business and leave, they dont hold you forever in an invade. and they dont do damage to you since they only focus on running away
      It seems like you're not the only one. I'm a solo player too & cd is so flawed that I'm starting to look into other games to play sadly. Look at Hades, Dota, Smite, Elder Scrolls just to name a few games that compete for the same customers then you realize the devs might be in trouble here. Maybe I'm overreacting but I've just read and experienced so many problems, so many simple fixes that'd take their programmers 1 day to implement or less, but nothing actually important gets to the base way this game is played so people will just go back to their old games.

      What the devs need in my honest opinion is to straight up hire people that know how to balance games like these, some kind of Icefrog but for this game otherwise u see what happens when the devs try to head on compete with the other big dogs. They're actually kind of brain dead when it comes to balancing something like cd and keeping it in check for the open world (look at nerfing gathering boots...why not just ban them from being used in cd in the first place??). I keep having people tell me that CD somehow is ok in its current state & that it's if anything growing the player base - nah if it was done well from the start yeah maybe but it needs a serious entire overhaul from the way it looks to the way its played.

      And ya if the devs made a system where ratting is just so easy to do then I do not condemn rats either. Gotta play the way the devs want you to I suppose.
      Are you stupid ? :D Nobody uses steam. Everyone uses launcher.
      Oh well, time to educate.



      albiononline.com/en/news/population-update-september-2020
      Steam is the most used platform for video games and has been for one long time. Albion Online is discussed in their own forums, reviews users posted, it's in possible steam curator lists, friends on steam see that someone is playing AO, people that just glace at your profile see AO & all of this gives exposure. Steam isn't the most accurate way of showing dips or rises sure, but I'd judge that list more as steamstats has always been credible and I doubt many asian bots will go on steam first just to run AO to do whatever it is they're doing. Did you know if you play gta 4 now on steam it will force you to run the game on the rockstar launcher after they put in a new patch? So might as well just run it on the rockstar launcher right? I'm not new to the concept lol if anything steam shows a dip or rise in new players that are from the exposure steam gives.

      stkmro wrote:

      rottencheese wrote:

      Meugrilo wrote:

      Anyway, this situation is making me lose interest in the game, since I almost always play alone and the fastest way to get contend in pvp for me is going to CD (usually play like 20 - 30min and then leave)
      Rats i really dont condemn, is a way to actually play the game imo, they do their business and leave, they dont hold you forever in an invade. and they dont do damage to you since they only focus on running away.
      It seems like you're not the only one. I'm a solo player too & cd is so flawed that I'm starting to look into other games to play sadly. Look at Hades, Dota, Smite, Elder Scrolls just to name a few games that compete for the same customers then you realize the devs might be in trouble here. Maybe I'm overreacting but I've just read and experienced so many problems, so many simple fixes that'd take their programmers 1 day to implement or less, but nothing actually important gets to the base way this game is played so people will just go back to their old games.

      What the devs need in my honest opinion is to straight up hire people that know how to balance games like these, some kind of Icefrog but for this game otherwise u see what happens when the devs try to head on compete with the other big dogs. They're actually kind of brain dead when it comes to balancing something like cd and keeping it in check for the open world (look at nerfing gathering boots...why not just ban them from being used in cd in the first place??). I keep having people tell me that CD somehow is ok in its current state & that it's if anything growing the player base - nah if it was done well from the start yeah maybe but it needs a serious entire overhaul from the way it looks to the way its played.

      And ya if the devs made a system where ratting is just so easy to do then I do not condemn rats either. Gotta play the way the devs want you to I suppose.
      Hence introducing more pve activities is the only way to save Albion Online. That's the only way to increase peak player population to 10000 and above.
      While I can't say an opinion about HCE besides the fact that IMO it should've never existed in the first place or at least only been there to teach new players basic dungeons so they can then feel more confident into going out to redzones or something. An update like HCE to a sandbox inspired game like AO would only give bandaid numbers that sure will give quick very quick player increases but it won't keep people playing and in the case of it being nerfed then maybe those stats really are the result of that I really can't say. I just know how it is to play this game as a solo player and I just can't see many people staying long term like I'm trying to. If that tiny dip was really just from hce being nerfed then yeah I'd say it was expected tbh

      It is still a good game if you don't want to commit to player queues and forced into a 1 hour match like most games do now a days so I can't complain about that.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by rottencheese ().