What's the point of Caerlon?

• What's the point of Caerlon?

I am new to this game so there's something I would like to know.

What is exactly so attractive about the Black Market if it pays less for your items than real players in royal cities?

Why would you want to take the risk of getting ganked in red zones?

What makes Caerlon attractive to people?
    • Lightsoul wrote:

I am new to this game so there's something I would like to know.

What is exactly so attractive about the Black Market if it pays less for your items than real players in royal cities?

Why would you want to take the risk of getting ganked in red zones?

What makes Caerlon attractive to people?
      Before Queen Caerleon was a main city, from where you can enter at end game high tier zones (T8)
      for now caerleon mostly is used by HG/CD players cuz of ho home in BZ.
    • It is home to the Black market which is a massive source of silver for crafters. Additionally there are a lot of corrupted dungeon players who live out of it for the ease of access to dungeons nearby the city. Carleon is a step up in terms of content compared to other cities and offers a watered down black zone experience.
    • @Lightsoul

You might be using the Black Market in the least profitable way, I would probably check out a youtube video as its easier to learn from that.

But essentially you only ever sell to the BM directly when the price is beneficially to you, the profit is when you list your items and wait for the system to purchase them from you.

I won't go into it to much but take a few items which you craft to the BM, before you list it check out the volume of sales, the average sell price. Some items sell more than other items, quality doesn't matter its best selling masterpiece through other means "normally".

The real traders, use auction houses (buy orders) to purchase raw materials for 5-10% cheaper sometimes. Then they travel over to the Royal City which has the highest return rate which can bring an extra 15%, then they use focus. Bulk produce said items having journals in their inventory which brings in another source of income.

The amount of profits for people who do vs don't do this is like 40% difference.

The post was edited 1 time, last by blast204 ().