I wish they bring back d Old Solo Dungeon(green Portal)

• I wish they bring back d Old Solo Dungeon(green Portal)

I wish they bring back d dungeon diving content or getting dived & just limit d people who can enter once someone inside but doesn't close d freaking portal.
      ex:
      if there is one player enter D dungeon, only 2 party or 2 individual can enter d dungeon,
      if there is 2 player enter d Dungeon, only 3 party or 3 individual can enter d dungeon & so on

cause I love d thrill of ganking & getting ganked in D old days of albion,
      right now that moment is dead. pls devs bring it back atleast in blackzone where is high risk = high reward
      d game right now feels too safe & does not carry d same feeling of soloing blackzone of albion.
      pls devs bring back d old albion & jst put some restriction if others r overganking!!!(like some punishment or limited players that can enter d dungeon)
    • It wouldnt change much.

Before queen, T8 solo dungeons were the best fame and nice loot for solo players pretty much. T8 zone was endgame zone.

Now, T8 solo are for newbies with guilds. Best fame by far is CD, and it´s way better in profit, fame, and safety than T8.

What´s the point of doing this since T8 is dead anyway ? If it was endgame, sure. But eh, now it´s just like killing newbies - like if you try to dive solo dungeons if redtree enclave ( arch)
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • CD are so boring, the most of player in this type of dg (T8) are rats that only run, the escence of surprising dive was lost whit the 1:30 mins, now its impossible kill people in solo dg because they wait 1:30 mins and they can rush the dg.
    • Well I was just expressing cause I miss d old times & I am a solo player who don't jjoin guild it's a nice suprise & thrill when getting ganked or ganking others & yes I still do play corrupted dungeon but the thrill of suprising moments when there's 2 or 3 guys in ur back or in ur front is fun for me & don't be butthurt PelkiuVanda I don't play for profit, I play for fun. & I do Play slayer corrupted Dungeon I just want to play a little bit differently cause cd are like league of legends queue rather than an adventure xD(that's how I feel about it)It's getting a little boring for me
    • well I know there are gankers who gank w/ parties but I'm not one of them I'm always solo PelkiuVanda, & we are talking about blackzone here that is equal to high risk = high reward so why did they d make black zone safer it it's that kind of map :/ kinda counter to the point of blackzone though
    • Hellowi wrote:

Well I was just expressing cause I miss d old times & I am a solo player who don't jjoin guild it's a nice suprise & thrill when getting ganked or ganking others & yes I still do play corrupted dungeon but the thrill of suprising moments when there's 2 or 3 guys in ur back or in ur front is fun for me & don't be butthurt PelkiuVanda I don't play for profit, I play for fun. & I do Play slayer corrupted Dungeon I just want to play a little bit differently cause cd are like league of legends queue rather than an adventure xD(that's how I feel about it)It's getting a little boring for me
      Oh yeah, it was super fun when you were doing the dungeon and half life or less and you got dove by 2-3 people and had absolutely no chance of escaping. Oh, so much fun. Dungeon diving is the most disgusting mechanic ever, you are praying on people, it's not fair at all. I don't like instanced gameplay but at least CDs are fair, if you lose it's because the other player played better than you.
    • Hellowi wrote:

well I know there are gankers who gank w/ parties but I'm not one of them I'm always solo PelkiuVanda, & we are talking about blackzone here that is equal to high risk = high reward so why did they d make black zone safer it it's that kind of map :/ kinda counter to the point of blackzone though
      Because solo dungeon is not intended to be doved by a group gank.

So because people can't hold themselves to do it SBI just gave a tool to not get fucked with no chance of surviving. Until they find a way to disincentivise this type of behaviour and reward risk play this prolly won't be changed anytime soon.
    • Yep you are 100% right. These rats shouldn't even be in CDs they should be in the green solo rds, and there should be a risk. Dungeoning in the black zone with no risk shouldn't even be a thing, ratting CDs with essentially no risk shouldn't either... and it is essentially no risk. If I ran a rat build I could easily go for weeks or months without dieing once, guaranteed.
    • well if they bring back d dungeon diving they should just limit d people that can enter solo dungeon like:
      1 person enter d dungeon only 2 parties or 2 individual can enter d dungeon.
      2 person ender d dungeon only 3 parties or 3 individual can enter d dungeon
      so others can't gank w/ 5 people cause I'm gonna be honest if good in game 1-2 people is beatable if ur solo :D
      that's why I miss it, just my opinion though at least they bring it back in blackzone where is high risk = high reward. & if u can't solo there is a lot of guild that will take care of u, but my time is not flexible enough to join serious guild, that's why I love playing solo.

Corrupted Dungeon felt like a league of legend queue rather than adventure, u know there is someone will gank or ur the one who will gank at the same time u can't really try non meta builds anymore cuz of the seriousness of d corrupted dungeon it's getting a little boring(my only opinion though, don't take this seriously)

Solo Dungeon in d last year was great(I love it, even though half of it getting ganked by other players xD but I love it)

pls dev just apply a rule that only limited players can enter d dungeon rather than making it disappear at least, it's a little bit fairer to others(I don't mind d old rules though cuz that is albion{a brutal wolrd for solo})
      I love Albion Online either way(but pls bring it back w/ this rules pls)
    • JonnnyBones wrote:

Yep you are 100% right. These rats shouldn't even be in CDs they should be in the green solo rds, and there should be a risk. Dungeoning in the black zone with no risk shouldn't even be a thing, ratting CDs with essentially no risk shouldn't either... and it is essentially no risk. If I ran a rat build I could easily go for weeks or months without dieing once, guaranteed.
      It´s really simple. Just gotta ban miner shoes and gathering gear from CD. That´s what enables 100% escape rate. You simply can´t catch up to miner shoes, there is no outplay. Such thing shouldnt be allowed.

And if the rat breaks crystals, you should get more loot from boss chest.

Anyway, its not suprising people are ratting cd. T8 solo are a joke. Why would anyone waste their time doing T8 solo dungeons, when CD offer like what, 3x, 5x times higher fame and loot in terms of efficiency ? Let´s be real : only newbies that dont know any better do T8 dungeons
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7