make a slider to buy jornauls in workers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FlintFrostbeard wrote:

Why we can only buy one jornaul per click ? please we need a slider to buy how much jornaul we want .... if i want buy 1000 jornauls, i dont want stay clicking for 5 minutes
      Add the ability to buy more than one laborer at a time too... I hate the excessive clicking when I need 84 new workers and I have to, Click the wall, then walk in side place the worker, pick up the worker, go back out side, click the wall again and repeat. Add a slide bar and place the contracts into my bag so i can get to running around and placing the workers in their new homes with less over all dragging and clicking. My arthritis thanks you.
    • DogMerchant wrote:

FlintFrostbeard wrote:

Why we can only buy one jornaul per click ? please we need a slider to buy how much jornaul we want .... if i want buy 1000 jornauls, i dont want stay clicking for 5 minutes
      Add the ability to buy more than one laborer at a time too... I hate the excessive clicking when I need 84 new workers and I have to, Click the wall, then walk in side place the worker, pick up the worker, go back out side, click the wall again and repeat. Add a slide bar and place the contracts into my bag so i can get to running around and placing the workers in their new homes with less over all dragging and clicking. My arthritis thanks you.
      The laborer buying issue is the last thing that makes me completely miserable, involving houses. There are some less than enjoyable aspects all over, but the process of buying laborers could be fixed in a lot of ways to save everyone a lot of hassle.

1) You should be able to access the permission board from inside or outside the dwelling, no matter the tier.

2) Once you buy the laborer and place it in the dwelling, your cursor should revert back to placing another laborer, rather than forcing you to walk back outside to buy another one.

3) The permission board should simply sell you contracts, rather than be a placement mechanic itself. It's much easier to place contracts, rather than use the permission board at all.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      Demon Lord - UwU