The hce died after they took more than 25% of the bonus

• The hce died after they took more than 25% of the bonus

Should they restore the hce as they were before, what do you think? Many people sold their hce equipment and left them, the truth was that they took away the bonus a lot, and I should at least increase them a little, many people say that they do not risk anything but I ask those people how much a repair of that hce equipment costs.
    • HCE doesn't belong in this game.

It's an open world, full loot PvP MMORPG.

HCE= Depopulates the world, and the gear doesn't trash. It's just not good for the game.

I think the game should have some fun activity to do that resembles HCE, but HCE just isn't good for the game. It should not compete with open world activities.
    • Phosphia wrote:

HCE doesn't belong in this game.

HCE= Depopulates the world, and the gear doesn't trash. It's just not good for the game.

I think the game should have some fun activity to do that resembles HCE, but HCE just isn't good for the game. It should not compete with open world activities.
      the people doing hce wont use that gear in open world, heck most of them wouldnt even visit open world, so would be same pop just less high tier items being needed
    • Zynthia wrote:

Phosphia wrote:

HCE doesn't belong in this game.

the people doing hce wont use that gear in open world, heck most of them wouldnt even visit open world, so would be same pop just less high tier items being needed
      Yeah, this is false.

Plenty of black zone ZvZers spam HCE all day because it's so OP and safe.

And plenty of people use 8.3+ in black zones.
    • lGaecol wrote:

Should they restore the hce as they were before, what do you think? Many people sold their hce equipment and left them, the truth was that they took away the bonus a lot, and I should at least increase them a little, many people say that they do not risk anything but I ask those people how much a repair of that hce equipment costs.
      Nonsense. HCE didn’t die in the slightest bit. LFG chat is full of people spamming for HCEs.

Sure a few prima-donnas spat out their comforter and quit, QQ-ing as they left. So what.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • It is good that they started reworking the HCE. In my opinion it is really OP content where you can farm free silver (if you don't have your specs on). At some point it caused huge inflation because of the silver inflow (people were just farming lvl 15 all day earning tons of silver risking nothing).

In my opinion, if this game needs some boost to fame gain they should work on rewards in PvP contents - e.g. more books from the chests or arenas etc. That way people will be forced to do open world activities/PvP activities. HCE just destroys this game.