How much longer will HG players suffer from this failed HG?

• How much longer will HG players suffer from this failed HG?

Does the HG update have a scheduled date? because I don’t know how much longer me and my friends will endure this ridiculous HG that doesn’t even earn enough to pay for the build, you fight to get in, fight to get out, you’re ganked at the entrance, at the exit, on the way to the city and all this so that in the end it ends up earning not even 20k, I earn -200k per HG and my build is worth 900k + I have to do 5-6 HGs just to pay for the build if I die in one of these 5-6 HGs I already get lost, not counting the HGs that come with the 20-30k chest, then you say "the more the HG profit is to take the build of the dead enemies" then you will see the build of your enemies T4, T4.1 with estimated value in 20k then I ask where is the profit? You have to update the HGs right away, you don’t need to launch the new HG now but at least give us a little boost so we can at least keep up, because it’s sad we’re killing ourselves just to play the set, my friend and I win 10 -12 HGs in a row and sometimes we don’t even accumulate 2kk, I’ve even gotten a 10k trunk, enemies with a 5k set, the guy enters the t4.0 solo in the hg you can’t even share the loot with your partner then the chest still comes 20-30k and you get ganked for 2 zerg because the guy walks in 40 heads to gank the Hellgate portal 2x2 me and my friends have to go with another build for HG because our build of Healer and DPS not being able to afford it because the profit is down there our healer build and dps is more than 1kk we earn 10 hgs then there dies 1 and already leaves in damage because in those 10 hg you don't even get 2kk , it was good in the old days when I had a guaranteed vision, each HG you would take 5-7 tomes that already gave 100-200k only for us there I still had the rest of the l oot for HG you took more than 500k this was a good time, now you barely pay for the repair of the items, I will repair the items 100-200k for repair and HG didn’t yield even 300k there is still the market rate to sell the item and still have to pay the yellow fame to upload your build in the end you end up leaving in damage, to having to make CDG to pay for my set of HG because HG is not paying for my set, HG became one content that you do just for the sport even because you have no more profit, it's past time to fix this HG neh it's already over 1 month with this mock HG, they released a patch just to nerfy HCE why not release a patch just to buff HG right away? HG players are all suffering from this failed HG.
    • Svenblade wrote:

equipamento equipamento mais barato
      This is a joke? Use cheaper equipment? don't make me laugh, what do you want? do I go from 4.1 to hg? I think 4.1 is still very expensive, isn't it? A T3 maybe, don't come to my post to tell jokes please, I'm not a rat to keep going with set of rataria 4.0 and even if it were there would still be no profit, going from 4.0 will not increase the profit of this rotten chest and neither will make my enemies go with a set that is at least worth removing from his dead body, do hg to make 100k an hour profits but it is worth putting your head in the microwave and turning into HCE Player and it will be cool in APAE then maybe.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Meu amigo, eu sugiro que você trabalhe em sua combinação ..

Se você quer uma fazenda livre com um pequeno desafio e precisa de dinheiro, faça um encontro de 5h15 às 17h25

Se vc não sabe sobre matchmaking de 2hg eu não posso te ajudar ..
      FreeFarm? Now a piece of content where you go in to fight to the death with the opposing team with the chance to lose all the items in your inventory is FREEFARM then? What would a real farm be then? Stay in the city (blue zone) doing HCE? I think this is a real farm, right?
    • The HG are kinda garbage even if you get high win ration because the loot on final chest is a completely garbage now and the only money comes from the enemy gear, and there are not fights at all. Only players going really low gear shit comps that isnt worth the T8 potion that u have to use.

I've still playing only because is the content that i like the most, even CDG Rats make more money (they do around Caerleon, i have to transport a shitload of itens on the BZ).

Hope that HG att drop soon because the HGs are so shit now that biggest part of the community on this content have TOTALLY VANISHED!

Please do something about.
    • HGs seriously need a rework, I was showing a new player/guildie how 2v2 HGs worked in blue zone, it was a complete joke, the mini bosses gave like 1.5k fame, and the chest had like 4-5 runes in it, and 1-2 1k silver bags.
      We did like 4 of them, and we had 2 kill an enemy team in all of them, the pvp was pretty fun, and my new guildie was super excited, but the fame/loot pffft.
      Doing 1/20 of an yellow zone dungeon would yield more fame/loot.

I'm not asking for super OP fame and top tier loot, but come on, 10-15k fame, and up the loot to at least 1x10k silver bag.
      Give our new players a good and fun experience in 2v2 HGs, and the option to just level a little, instead of having them do SRD witch gets super mega boring ultra fast.
    • krazzer wrote:

HGs seriously need a rework, I was showing a new player/guildie how 2v2 HGs worked in blue zone, it was a complete joke, the mini bosses gave like 1.5k fame, and the chest had like 4-5 runes in it, and 1-2 1k silver bags.
      We did like 4 of them, and we had 2 kill an enemy team in all of them, the pvp was pretty fun, and my new guildie was super excited, but the fame/loot pffft.

I'm not asking for super OP fame and top tier loot, but come on, 10-15k fame, and up the loot to at least 1x10k silver bag.
      Give our new players a good and fun experience in 2v2 HGs, and the option to just level a little, instead of having them do SRD witch gets super mega boring ultra fast.
      I dont know if they were nerfed, but I have gotten some nice loot from HG (this was like 6 months ago since I havent entered another HG from then)

Undead cape

Artifacts for capes and weapons

5.1 Equipment

And all that in blue zone
    • Mrpotato wrote:

krazzer wrote:

HGs seriously need a rework, I was showing a new player/guildie how 2v2 HGs worked in blue zone, it was a complete joke, the mini bosses gave like 1.5k fame, and the chest had like 4-5 runes in it, and 1-2 1k silver bags.

I dont know if they were nerfed, but I have gotten some nice loot from HG (this was like 6 months ago since I havent entered another HG from then)
      Undead cape

5.1 Equipment

HG had their loot hard nerfed since the rise of avalon patch, most of the 2v2 players don't play the game anymore 'cause hellgates are shit now.
    • pinto wrote:

Mrpotato wrote:

krazzer wrote:

I dont know if they were nerfed, but I have gotten some nice loot from HG (this was like 6 months ago since I havent entered another HG from then)Undead cape

5.1 Equipment

HG had their loot hard nerfed since the rise of avalon patch, most of the 2v2 players don't play the game anymore 'cause hellgates are shit now.
      dam, I loved HG, they were fun, PvE, PvP and nice loot :( they didnt need a nerf
    • Mrpotato wrote:

pinto wrote:

Mrpotato wrote:

krazzer wrote:

I dont know if they were nerfed, but I have gotten some nice loot from HG (this was like 6 months ago since I havent entered another HG from then)Undead cape

5.1 Equipment

dam, I loved HG, they were fun, PvE, PvP and nice loot :( they didnt need a nerf
      Overall i find both 2v2, and 5v5 HGs loot to be decent in full loot pvp mode.
      One of the issues i have with HGs, is that they are very meta dependent, and newer players get punished hard gear wise since they don't have high specs in anything.
      I personally would like a more skill based challenge where skills matters more than having high specs, and a big bankroll.
      In a full loot pvp game, there should not be the need for an insane fame grind, just to be able to PVP.
      Leveling up secondary weapons, just to get the passive ip bonus, is beyond stupid, i have personally leveled up weapons with combat credits, in weapons i frekking never use or will use in the future.
      Give us skill bases HGs and CDs, anyone with an higher ip, will always win in 99% of most encounters THAT IS NOT SKILLS, thats silver/specs talking.
    • krazzer wrote:

Mrpotato wrote:

pinto wrote:

Mrpotato wrote:

krazzer wrote:

I dont know if they were nerfed, but I have gotten some nice loot from HG (this was like 6 months ago since I havent entered another HG from then)Undead capeArtifacts for capes and weapons

5.1 Equipment

Overall i find both 2v2, and 5v5 HGs loot to be decent in full loot pvp mode.One of the issues i have with HGs, is that they are very meta dependent, and newer players get punished hard gear wise since they don't have high specs in anything.
      I personally would like a more skill based challenge where skills matters more than having high specs, and a big bankroll.
      In a full loot pvp game, there should not be the need for an insane fame grind, just to be able to PVP.
      Leveling up secondary weapons, just to get the passive ip bonus, is beyond stupid, i have personally leveled up weapons with combat credits, in weapons i frekking never use or will use in the future.
      Give us skill bases HGs and CDs, anyone with an higher ip, will always win in 99% of most encounters THAT IS NOT SKILLS, thats silver/specs talking.
      1- Are hg loot descendants? You have to earn 10 HG in a row just to pay for your set, in the end you still have damage with repairs and replacement of items that broke during power-up, so if you don’t die of course, you’re out in a big loss, profit 1m a every 10 HG in my opinion sucks.

2- Albion is an MMO RPG leveling your items to get stronger is literally the ONLY SHIT YOU HAVE TO DO IN THE GAME everything you do in the game is based on leveling your items to get stronger, DG, HG, ZVZ, No end is everything for you to level up and get stronger using fame and silver.

3- I have already won battles against people with 200-300 more IP than you just need to know how to play and use your skills at the right time, of course there are comps that are unbalanced and there really will be no way you can win but you only need to use a COMP descent that you will be able to beat people a lot stronger than you, like take a Healer and a Normal bow it doesn't need a brain to use a normal bow and it is stolen as hell and it doesn't need any spec to use this shit and it melts anyone who doesn't have a purge and if the guy has a purge fuck it because his skills come back 3x faster than his purge just have a drop of brain in your head that you defeat anyone with this shit and if you don't like normal bow you can use black hands or deathgivers that also don't need specs, let alone brain.