How much longer will HG players suffer from this failed HG?

    • Sat4nicRezende wrote:

      I think we both play different games. I only run 8.1 comps and I play hellgates since 2019. The content have never been so WEAK.

      I played 8 hours yesterday, and I had just one fight that was fair, the rest was a lot of t4, t5, and t6 builds made for ratting and running. And the chest is a joke.

      We have to compare it to other contents, since hellgates need a sinergy with another person. Ratting in corrupted dungeons gives way more money than hellgates, with less risk and training, and you can even do in the side of Caerleon.

      HG is a shit content nowadays, you must be playing another game.
      Did you read this paragraph ??
      "You don't understand it because you jump in the middle so you think I'm defending the content while I'm NOT. I've already said in the beginning that the loot in HG is shit and my main source of income is crafting potions and i only run 2v2 HG because I play duo with a friend. We always play together, so for us 2v2 HG is the most enjoyable. We don't run 2v2 for profit. Crafting potion makes me 20 mil a day, playing HG 4 hours a day give me around 6 mil - 8 mil at most."

      I don't play it for profit, i play it for 2 v 2 fights. Even if CD give 10 times the loots, we'll still run HG. There are 2 of us always playing together. Should we run 2v2 HG together or should just each go in CD and fight solo separately ??

      "I played 8 hours yesterday, and I had just one fight that was fair, the rest was a lot of t4, t5, and t6 builds made for ratting and running." -> Just kill them or farm the chest and move to a different gate. Why are you chasing them if you don't have specific build to catch? For us, I run tombhammer so those are like empty HG for us. I have no problem chasing them down. For combo like lifetouch + curse, you can farm the chest, damage them to almost dead, then walk out.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      Sat4nicRezende wrote:

      I think we both play different games. I only run 8.1 comps and I play hellgates since 2019. The content have never been so WEAK.

      I played 8 hours yesterday, and I had just one fight that was fair, the rest was a lot of t4, t5, and t6 builds made for ratting and running. And the chest is a joke.

      We have to compare it to other contents, since hellgates need a sinergy with another person. Ratting in corrupted dungeons gives way more money than hellgates, with less risk and training, and you can even do in the side of Caerleon.

      HG is a shit content nowadays, you must be playing another game.
      Did you read this paragraph ??"You don't understand it because you jump in the middle so you think I'm defending the content while I'm NOT. I've already said in the beginning that the loot in HG is shit and my main source of income is crafting potions and i only run 2v2 HG because I play duo with a friend. We always play together, so for us 2v2 HG is the most enjoyable. We don't run 2v2 for profit. Crafting potion makes me 20 mil a day, playing HG 4 hours a day give me around 6 mil - 8 mil at most."

      I don't play it for profit, i play it for 2 v 2 fights. Even if CD give 10 times the loots, we'll still run HG. There are 2 of us always playing together. Should we run 2v2 HG together or should just each go in CD and fight solo separately ??

      "I played 8 hours yesterday, and I had just one fight that was fair, the rest was a lot of t4, t5, and t6 builds made for ratting and running." -> Just kill them or farm the chest and move to a different gate. Why are you chasing them if you don't have specific build to catch? For us, I run tombhammer so those are like empty HG for us. I have no problem chasing them down. For combo like lifetouch + curse, you can farm the chest, damage them to almost dead, then walk out.
      This is the problem. You don't do hellgates for profit and just play for fun. But that's just you. The content HAS to give a good reward since the risk is made to be big. You need a duo with sinergy, train comps, and invest in some good sets, and all of that to keep on waiting in a map with the risk of getting ganked and, if you prefer to go far to avoid ganks, you have to transport a lot of items after.

      It doesn't matter if it's good for you, the content has been killed. The best hellgate players are not even playing it anymore, just look at Twitch.

      Oh, and there is more: when you have a fair fight and kill 2 strong guys, its totally normal for the other DUO to trash everything from the partner, decreasing even more your profit.
      Crafter by the day and killer by the night.

      Satan's child :)
    • Sat4nicRezende wrote:

      This is the problem. You don't do hellgates for profit and just play for fun. But that's just you. The content HAS to give a good reward since the risk is made to be big. You need a duo with sinergy, train comps, and invest in some good sets, and all of that to keep on waiting in a map with the risk of getting ganked and, if you prefer to go far to avoid ganks, you have to transport a lot of items after.
      It doesn't matter if it's good for you, the content has been killed. The best hellgate players are not even playing it anymore, just look at Twitch.

      Oh, and there is more: when you have a fair fight and kill 2 strong guys, its totally normal for the other DUO to trash everything from the partner, decreasing even more your profit.
      Yes, I agree HG need change.
      Also, it seems like you also one of those that think I support the current HG. I've declared in the beginning that the reward in HG is shit and need changing. Our initial argument was that OP say the loot from HG chest is 100k a chest on average, and he can't buy his gear with the reward, while I say the loot is on average 300 -400k a chest (which is shit) but the reward totally is till more than cost of re-gearing and consumables.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by SpicyPepper ().

    • 1- “I play hg to have fun and not profit” the point is that everyone plays for fun, the game was created for fun, the point is that HGs are not fun, you enter HG wanting to fight and you end up having than chasing a mouse that just runs or falls against a pair 7x weaker than you that ends up dying in seconds, where's the fun? and if we don't make a profit at HG, we will end up breaking down, so how can we continue to have fun at HG if we don't have the money to buy a set? Currently we have to do other content to make money to be able to continue making HG because HG barely pays the expenses you have to do it


      2- And just to answer your questions about the IP 1100, it seems that you "HG player des 2019" still don't know, but when you enter the HG your IP is drastically reduced so outside of the HG I reached 1300+ IP only that when you enter the HG these 1300 IPs become 1100, when I said that my device has 1100 IP I was referring inside the HG, you can hit 1500 IP outside the HG but inside the HG it is impossible for you to have 1500 IP, you can be 8.3 masterpiece 700/700 you will not get 1500 IP within the HG.

      The post was edited 6 times, last by Nature_DG_Solo ().

    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      1- “I play hg to have fun and not profit” the point is that everyone plays for fun, the game was created for fun, the point is that HGs are not fun, you enter HG wanting to fight and you end up having than chasing a mouse that just runs or falls against a pair 7x weaker than you that ends up dying in seconds, where's the fun? and if we don't make a profit at HG, we will end up breaking down, so how can we continue to have fun at HG if we don't have the money to buy a set? Currently we have to do other content to make money to be able to continue making HG because HG barely pays the expenses you have to do it


      2- And just to answer your questions about the IP 1100, it seems that you "HG player des 2019" still don't know, but when you enter the HG your IP is drastically reduced so outside of the HG I reached 1300+ IP only that when you enter the HG these 1300 IPs become 1100, when I said that my device has 1100 IP I was referring inside the HG, you can hit 1500 IP outside the HG but inside the HG it is impossible for you to have 1500 IP, you can be 8.3 masterpiece 700/700 you will not get 1500 IP within the HG.
      Are you deliberately messing up the fact or you didn't read anything i typed at all? “I play hg to have fun and not profit” is my reply to Sat4nicRezende when he compare HG reward to other activities' reward. We saw eye on eye that the reward in HG is shit. The difference between our statement is that I said the reward is low but still more that the cost of re-gearing plus consumables, while you said the activity bring negative net lost.

      "having than chasing a mouse that just runs or falls against a pair 7x weaker than you that ends up dying in seconds" -> If you can't chase people and finished the job, you can't get out of the HG when you want too, you die to people 7x weaker than you, or you can't even get into the HG at all, that's because your skill is below average and you can't compete with other players. It's on you, not the activity itself. Losing then come here to blame your lost on the activity is lame.

      "how can we continue to have fun at HG if we don't have the money to buy a set?" -> Didn't I already answered it ? You lose money because you can't manage your gear and because you lose to other people. It's not on the activity itself. HG still give a net 1m to 2m profit (reward minus cost) per hour on average, meaning that after you've re-geared and consumables, you still have 1-2 mil left per hour. 1 - 2 million net profit per hour is shit compare to other activity, but it's still a positive net profit. You have no problem buying gear to enjoy HG just from running HG.

      2. "you "HG player des 2019" still don't know, but when you enter the HG your IP is drastically reduced" -> :D You don't have to act like it's some kind of valuable knowledge. Everyone know 2v2 HG cap 50% above 1000 IP. If you have 1500 IP outside the gate -> it becomes 1250 inside the gate. Anyone hearing my "1500 IP" should be able to tell that I'm referring to IP outside the gate. As for you "1100+ IP inside the gate", it's mean that you have 1200 - 1300 IP outside of the gate wearing a set that cost 1 million. You only have around 100 to 150 bonus ip from spec. I wear flat T6 which cost 200-300k a set (cape included) and I have the same IP as you in the gate. You risk 1 million to have the same advantage as those who risk 200-300k silver running HG, are you still wonder why you are bleeding ??
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by SpicyPepper ().

    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      1- “Eu jogo hg para me divertir e não lucrar” o ponto é que todos jogam para se divertir, o jogo foi criado para se divertir, o ponto é que HGs não são divertidos, você entra no HG querendo lutar e acaba tendo que perseguindo um rato que apenas corre ou cai contra um par 7x mais fraco que você que acaba morrendo em segundos, cadê a diversão? e se não tivermos lucro no HG, vamos acabar quebrando, então como podemos continuar a nos divertir no HG se não temos dinheiro para comprar um conjunto? Atualmente temos que fazer outro conteúdo para ganhar dinheiro para poder continuar ganhando HG porque HG mal paga as despesas que você tem para fazer isso


      2- E só pra responder suas dúvidas sobre o IP 1100, parece que você "HG player des 2019" ainda não sabe, mas quando você entra no HG seu IP é drasticamente reduzido então fora do HG eu cheguei a 1300+ IP só que quando você entra no HG esses 1300 IPs passam a 1100, quando falei que meu aparelho tem 1100 IP que estava me referindo dentro do HG, você pode bater 1500 IP fora do HG mas dentro do HG é impossível você ter 1500 IP , você pode ser 8.3 obra-prima 700/700 você não obterá 1500 IP dentro do HG.
      Você está deliberadamente bagunçando o fato ou não leu nada que eu digitei? “Eu jogo hg para me divertir e não lucrar” é a minha resposta a Sat4nicRezende quando ele compara a recompensa de HG com a recompensa de outras atividades. Vimos de olho no olho que a recompensa em HG é uma merda. A diferença entre a nossa afirmação é que eu disse que a recompensa é baixa, mas ainda mais que o custo de re-engrenamento mais consumíveis, enquanto você disse que a atividade traz perda líquida negativa.
      "ter que perseguir um rato que apenas corre ou cai contra um par 7x mais fraco que você que acaba morrendo em segundos" -> Se você não pode perseguir pessoas e terminar o trabalho, você não pode sair do HG quando você também quer, você morre para pessoas 7x mais fracas do que você, ou você não consegue nem entrar no HG, isso porque sua habilidade está abaixo da média e você não pode competir com outros jogadores. Depende de você, não da atividade em si. Perder então venha aqui culpar sua perda na atividade é coxo.

      "como podemos continuar a nos divertir no HG se não temos dinheiro para comprar um conjunto?" -> Eu já não respondi? Você perde dinheiro porque não consegue controlar seu equipamento e porque perde para outras pessoas. Não está na atividade em si. A HG ainda dá um lucro líquido de 1 milhão a 2 milhões (recompensa menos custo) por hora em média, o que significa que, depois de re-engrenar e consumíveis, você ainda tem 1-2 mil por hora. 1 - 2 milhões de lucro líquido por hora é uma merda se comparado a outras atividades, mas ainda é um lucro líquido positivo. Você não tem nenhum problema em comprar equipamentos para aproveitar o HG apenas de executar o HG.

      2. " você" HG player des 2019 "ainda não sabe, mas quando você entra no HG seu IP é drasticamente reduzido " -> : D Você não precisa agir como se fosse algum tipo de conhecimento valioso. Todos sabem que 2v2 HG cap 50% acima de 1000 IP. Se você tem 1500 IP fora do portão -> torna-se 1250 dentro do portão. Qualquer pessoa que ouvir meu "1500 IP" poderá dizer que estou me referindo a IP fora do portão. Quanto a você "1100+ IP dentro do portão", significa que você tem 1200-1300 IP fora do portão usando um conjunto que custou 1 milhão. Você tem apenas cerca de 100 a 150 ip de bônus das especificações. Uso flat T6 que custou 200-300k o conjunto (capa incluída) e tenho o mesmo IP que você no portão.
      1- I'm starting to doubt your sanity, I don't know if you're retarded or just illiterate, I didn't say that I die for 7x weaker people, I said that they die for me in seconds, not me, and that ends the fun from HG, but it looks like you're a little dumb and didn't understand.

      2- My set is not worth 1kk, it is worth 400-500k because I’m loading a new weapon and I’m going weaker than the usual but it looks like you haven’t read the things I wrote or may have read but as you are illiterate people must not have understood, and you want to come and talk about my skills? I earn 10-14 HGs in a row, even without any problem, the problem is taking 100-200k per HG, since you are kind of retarded I will explain the expenses you have with HG so that you can understand

      First, you spend on the yellow fame you earn, 1 yellow fame = 1.8 silver, for HG you get about 80k of yellow fame even more so for HG you are almost 200k lost only in yellow fame, if you don't use bags of vision and is not 100/100 in the whole set.

      Second, you spend on repairs, I spend an average of 80-100k on repairs for every inventory I take to the city.

      Third, replace broken items during power-up, which varies a lot because you don't know what will break, but in my case it's usually 80 to 150k.


      3- I never said that I can't kill the 4.0 mice that enter the HG, normally I kill them in a few minutes the question is that you lose 1-2 minutes to kill a mouse that will not give you any return, it seems that you are illiterate or simply refusing to accept the facts and trying to make excuses to protect that shit content so I'm here to explain.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      1- I'm starting to doubt your sanity, I don't know if you're retarded or just illiterate, I didn't say that I die for 7x weaker people, I said that they die for me in seconds, not me, and that ends the fun from HG, but it looks like you're a little dumb and didn't understand.
      2- My set is not worth 1kk, it is worth 400-500k because I’m loading a new weapon and I’m going weaker than the usual but it looks like you haven’t read the things I wrote or may have read but as you are illiterate people must not have understood, and you want to come and talk about my skills? I earn 10-14 HGs in a row, even without any problem, the problem is taking 100-200k per HG, since you are kind of retarded I will explain the expenses you have with HG so that you can understand

      First, you spend on the yellow fame you earn, 1 yellow fame = 1.8 silver, for HG you get about 80k of yellow fame even more so for HG you are almost 200k lost only in yellow fame, if you don't use bags of vision and is not 100/100 in the whole set.

      Second, you spend on repairs, I spend an average of 80-100k on repairs for every inventory I take to the city.

      Third, replace broken items during power-up, which varies a lot because you don't know what will break, but in my case it's usually 80 to 150k.


      3- I never said that I can't kill the 4.0 mice that enter the HG, normally I kill them in a few minutes the question is that you lose 1-2 minutes to kill a mouse that will not give you any return, it seems that you are illiterate or simply refusing to accept the facts and trying to make excuses to protect that shit content so I'm here to explain.
      Sure sure, whatever you say. I've lost interest in this conversation. It's not productive anymore. GL and have a nice day.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:


      2- My set is not worth 1kk, it is worth 400-500k because I’m loading a new weapon and I’m going weaker than the usual but it looks like you haven’t read the things I wrote or may have read but as you are illiterate people must not have understood, and you want to come and talk about my skills? I earn 10-14 HGs in a row, even without any problem, the problem is taking 100-200k per HG, since you are kind of retarded I will explain the expenses you have with HG so that you can understand
      So u just said that your set is worth 400-500k, u win about 100-200k per HG and u win 10-14 HGs in a row on average (probably it's not true but I'm gonna take it for calculations)
      So if 150k (average) mulplies per 12 wins (average) u get 1.8M which is more than 3 times the cost of your set

      Where's the no profit here?
    • NeverForgetEsco wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      2- Meu conjunto não vale 1kk, vale 400-500k porque estou carregando uma arma nova e estou ficando mais fraco que o normal, mas parece que você não leu o que eu escrevi ou pode ter lido, mas como você é analfabeto as pessoas não devem ter entendido, e você quer vir falar sobre minhas habilidades? Eu ganho 10-14 HGs seguidos, mesmo sem problemas, o problema é tirar 100-200k por HG, já que você é meio retardado vou explicar os gastos que você tem com HG para que você possa entender
      Então, você acabou de dizer que seu conjunto vale 400-500k, você ganha cerca de 100-200k por HG e vence em média 10-14 HGs consecutivos (provavelmente não é verdade, mas vou considerá-lo para os cálculos). 150k (em média) mulplies por 12 vitórias (em média) você obtém 1.8M, que é mais de 3 vezes o custo do seu set

      Onde está sem lucro aqui?
      Do you think 1.8M at 10-14 Hgs is too much? Don't play with me, compare the current HG with other content or even with the old HG that you earned at least 500k for HG (each) and you really fought, Today you go into an HG and get about 100-200k each and you still have to put up with 4.0 rats, HG is sad, you have no profit or fun, HG is infested with daggers 4.0 soils that come in just to make you lose an opportunity to have a fight, why fight against a 4.0 dagger it's not fun, you hit 2-3 and the guy is already dead, so don't say "HG is good" because hg is shit, infested with rats and with low profits, in the past I used to sell a Bau do HO with 16-20m today I fill a chest of HO with 5-6m maximum, the current HG is nothing compared to the old HG, the guys ended up with HG, they took the profit and the fun out of the only good content of the game , look at the corrupted dungeon, in just one CDG you already earn 5-6M only on the guy's set, then you enter HG and kill a guy with a 20-30k set, it looks like a joke.

      The post was edited 6 times, last by Nature_DG_Solo ().

    • At CDG you kill a guy and get more than 5m, and at HG? you kill 2 and you don’t even get 200k, sometimes the guy’s horse is worth more than his entire set, HG the guy can even enter T2 and solo, and HG’s trunk is just horrible, there were chests that I I won less than 100k, how can you say HG makes a profit? of 10 HGs you do 9 you fight against rats 4.0, 5.0, the worst thing is that they manage to enter alone.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      At CDG you kill a guy and get more than 5m, and at HG? you kill 2 and you don’t even get 200k, sometimes the guy’s horse is worth more than his entire set, HG the guy can even enter T2 and solo, and HG’s trunk is just horrible, there were chests that I I won less than 100k, how can you say HG makes a profit? of 10 HGs you do 9 you fight against rats 4.0, 5.0, the worst thing is that they manage to enter alone.
      Eu não entendo esse tipo de comparação que o pessoal faz, se você quer uma mudança no HG eu entendo e concordo, mas você dizer que ganha menos fama que em CD matando os outros o que você quer que a SBI faça? Obrigue os cara a jogar de 8.3? Nem todas as kill em CD dão tudo isso de fama, a minoria é que da isso ai. Sobre os ratos, são chatos mas não tem o que fazer, não é um problema de design eu acho, a HG é um lugar pra lutar assim como a corrupta, uma arena PVP ao meu entendimento pelo menos, e o povo vai lá pra ficar correndo, é um problema dos jogadores e não da empresa, se você está animado com as mudanças que eles farão no HG, tenho uma noticia pra tu, infelizmente não vai mudar nada, o loot vai melhorar e os ratos vão dar um jeito e ficar lá estragando sua diversão.

      TL;DR O problema são os jogadores e não o jogo.
    • ySLiink wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      At CDG you kill a guy and get more than 5m, and at HG? you kill 2 and you don’t even get 200k, sometimes the guy’s horse is worth more than his entire set, HG the guy can even enter T2 and solo, and HG’s trunk is just horrible, there were chests that I I won less than 100k, how can you say HG makes a profit? of 10 HGs you do 9 you fight against rats 4.0, 5.0, the worst thing is that they manage to enter alone.
      Eu não entendo esse tipo de comparação que o pessoal faz, se você quer uma mudança no HG eu entendo e concordo, mas você dizer que ganha menos fama que em CD matando os outros o que você quer que a SBI faça? Obrigue os cara a jogar de 8.3? Nem todas as kill em CD dão tudo isso de fama, a minoria é que da isso ai. Sobre os ratos, são chatos mas não tem o que fazer, não é um problema de design eu acho, a HG é um lugar pra lutar assim como a corrupta, uma arena PVP ao meu entendimento pelo menos, e o povo vai lá pra ficar correndo, é um problema dos jogadores e não da empresa, se você está animado com as mudanças que eles farão no HG, tenho uma noticia pra tu, infelizmente não vai mudar nada, o loot vai melhorar e os ratos vão dar um jeito e ficar lá estragando sua diversão.
      TL;DR O problema são os jogadores e não o jogo.
      Isn't it the company's fault that people can join HG with less than 200 IP? Rataria is the company's problem, killing mice is the simplest thing in the world they just don't do it because they are lazy because there are infinite ways to make people fight instead of running like a filthy worm.

      1- The chest only spawns after killing the person.

      2- Minimum IP to enter HG equal to CD.

      3- Only enter the HG when the entire team confirms the entry so that the person does not enter alone.

      4- Make the map close like a Batle Royale.

      Tell me how is it not the company's fault to have so many mice in HG when it is so simple to fix this problem?

      You say that rats will always find a way to make a rat, but tell me how you will make a rat if you are forced to kill the person in order to get the chest? The company should look for ways to get this slag out of the game instead of just ignoring those worms that spoil the game.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      ySLiink wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      At CDG you kill a guy and get more than 5m, and at HG? you kill 2 and you don’t even get 200k, sometimes the guy’s horse is worth more than his entire set, HG the guy can even enter T2 and solo, and HG’s trunk is just horrible, there were chests that I I won less than 100k, how can you say HG makes a profit? of 10 HGs you do 9 you fight against rats 4.0, 5.0, the worst thing is that they manage to enter alone.
      Eu não entendo esse tipo de comparação que o pessoal faz, se você quer uma mudança no HG eu entendo e concordo, mas você dizer que ganha menos fama que em CD matando os outros o que você quer que a SBI faça? Obrigue os cara a jogar de 8.3? Nem todas as kill em CD dão tudo isso de fama, a minoria é que da isso ai. Sobre os ratos, são chatos mas não tem o que fazer, não é um problema de design eu acho, a HG é um lugar pra lutar assim como a corrupta, uma arena PVP ao meu entendimento pelo menos, e o povo vai lá pra ficar correndo, é um problema dos jogadores e não da empresa, se você está animado com as mudanças que eles farão no HG, tenho uma noticia pra tu, infelizmente não vai mudar nada, o loot vai melhorar e os ratos vão dar um jeito e ficar lá estragando sua diversão.TL;DR O problema são os jogadores e não o jogo.
      Isn't it the company's fault that people can join HG with less than 200 IP? Rataria is the company's problem, killing mice is the simplest thing in the world they just don't do it because they are lazy because there are infinite ways to make people fight instead of running like a filthy worm.
      1- The chest only spawns after killing the person.

      2- Minimum IP to enter HG equal to CD.

      3- Only enter the HG when the entire team confirms the entry so that the person does not enter alone.

      4- Make the map close like a Batle Royale.

      Tell me how is it not the company's fault to have so many mice in HG when it is so simple to fix this problem?

      You say that rats will always find a way to make a rat, but tell me how you will make a rat if you are forced to kill the person in order to get the chest? The company should look for ways to get this slag out of the game instead of just ignoring those worms that spoil the game.
      The concept we have about rats right now can easily chance at any time.

      All of those itens that u listed can create another problem.

      1- That does nothing agaisnt infinite reset builds such as quarterstaff+anything. People reseting the fight and running away is a problem for me and I'm sure to a lot of other people.

      2- People will start ratting with the minimium IP required to enter HG

      3- Now we can have 2 rats instead of 1

      4- Now we can have iron-clad and that mace who push people away, they just wait for the circle to close and them push people into the circle, I think that is a rat build, I dont consider people who keep pushing u into the mobs/circle to take damage a fight. Its very annoying and if u building agaisnt a specific type of build doesnt work, like, build agaisnt that guy and get fucked agaisnt those who want to fight properly.

      They keep making changes to prevent rating but people will always find a way to counter those measures to take advantage.

      I still stand my point that we should blame rats and not SBI
    • ySLiink wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      ySLiink wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      At CDG you kill a guy and get more than 5m, and at HG? you kill 2 and you don’t even get 200k, sometimes the guy’s horse is worth more than his entire set, HG the guy can even enter T2 and solo, and HG’s trunk is just horrible, there were chests that I I won less than 100k, how can you say HG makes a profit? of 10 HGs you do 9 you fight against rats 4.0, 5.0, the worst thing is that they manage to enter alone.
      Eu não entendo esse tipo de comparação que o pessoal faz, se você quer uma mudança no HG eu entendo e concordo, mas você dizer que ganha menos fama que em CD matando os outros o que você quer que a SBI faça? Obrigue os cara a jogar de 8.3? Nem todas as kill em CD dão tudo isso de fama, a minoria é que da isso ai. Sobre os ratos, são chatos mas não tem o que fazer, não é um problema de design eu acho, a HG é um lugar pra lutar assim como a corrupta, uma arena PVP ao meu entendimento pelo menos, e o povo vai lá pra ficar correndo, é um problema dos jogadores e não da empresa, se você está animado com as mudanças que eles farão no HG, tenho uma noticia pra tu, infelizmente não vai mudar nada, o loot vai melhorar e os ratos vão dar um jeito e ficar lá estragando sua diversão.TL;DR O problema são os jogadores e não o jogo.
      Isn't it the company's fault that people can join HG with less than 200 IP? Rataria is the company's problem, killing mice is the simplest thing in the world they just don't do it because they are lazy because there are infinite ways to make people fight instead of running like a filthy worm.1- The chest only spawns after killing the person.

      2- Minimum IP to enter HG equal to CD.

      3- Only enter the HG when the entire team confirms the entry so that the person does not enter alone.

      4- Make the map close like a Batle Royale.

      Tell me how is it not the company's fault to have so many mice in HG when it is so simple to fix this problem?

      You say that rats will always find a way to make a rat, but tell me how you will make a rat if you are forced to kill the person in order to get the chest? The company should look for ways to get this slag out of the game instead of just ignoring those worms that spoil the game.
      The concept we have about rats right now can easily chance at any time.
      All of those itens that u listed can create another problem.

      1- That does nothing agaisnt infinite reset builds such as quarterstaff+anything. People reseting the fight and running away is a problem for me and I'm sure to a lot of other people.

      2- People will start ratting with the minimium IP required to enter HG

      3- Now we can have 2 rats instead of 1

      4- Now we can have iron-clad and that mace who push people away, they just wait for the circle to close and them push people into the circle, I think that is a rat build, I dont consider people who keep pushing u into the mobs/circle to take damage a fight. Its very annoying and if u building agaisnt a specific type of build doesnt work, like, build agaisnt that guy and get fucked agaisnt those who want to fight properly.

      They keep making changes to prevent rating but people will always find a way to counter those measures to take advantage.

      I still stand my point that we should blame rats and not SBI
      1- The guy will not be able to restart infinitely because the map will close and he will have nowhere to run and will end up dying one way or another.

      2- People will not be able to do rataria for 3 Factors, first because they will not be able to catch Bau without killing the other team, Second they will not be able to run forever because the map will close, third even if they enter only with the minimum IP the set of them will have value for say that the minimum IP is about 1200 the guy would have to buy at least a 6.0, 6.1 that will already be worth more than the 4.0 that they are currently using.

      3- As I said above there will be no way to profit from rataria and even so 2 mice are better than one because they will be 2 bodies for you to loot and again as I said above they will not be able to run from you because the map it will close so you will kill them easily.


      4- There can really be builds where the guy will just throw you out of the safezone, but there are several factors that will complicate the use of these builds. First: They will have to wait for the map to close in order to throw you away from the safezone and even you will probably have already killed them, Second: These builds will probably use weapons like Pétrea mace which is a weapon that is not so mobile so it will not be so hard to run after it even if it manages to push you away the CD will prevent it runs away forever, Third: These builds will do almost no damage so until the map closes they will not be able to do anything against you besides running and in that time you will be able to kill them easily, Fourth: Everyone who plays HG knows that the HG map is a tight map even more the middle which is a closed square, so these builds will not be able to throw you so far that you can’t get back on safezone and you can still stay in an area where he can’t push you like being stuck on an equal wall when we fight against sticks and we don’t want to be pushed, I don’t think builds out of the safe will be a problem, it’s going to be like those builds to explode in Mob, just play wisely and you won't have a problem with them.