How much longer will HG players suffer from this failed HG?

    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      krazzer wrote:

      Mrpotato wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      Mrpotato wrote:

      krazzer wrote:

      HGs seriously need a rework, I was showing a new player/guildie how 2v2 HGs worked in blue zone, it was a complete joke, the mini bosses gave like 1.5k fame, and the chest had like 4-5 runes in it, and 1-2 1k silver bags.
      We did like 4 of them, and we had 2 kill an enemy team in all of them, the pvp was pretty fun, and my new guildie was super excited, but the fame/loot pffft.
      Doing 1/20 of an yellow zone dungeon would yield more fame/loot.

      I'm not asking for super OP fame and top tier loot, but come on, 10-15k fame, and up the loot to at least 1x10k silver bag.
      Give our new players a good and fun experience in 2v2 HGs, and the option to just level a little, instead of having them do SRD witch gets super mega boring ultra fast.
      I dont know if they were nerfed, but I have gotten some nice loot from HG (this was like 6 months ago since I havent entered another HG from then)Undead capeArtifacts for capes and weapons
      5.1 Equipment

      And all that in blue zone
      HG had their loot hard nerfed since the rise of avalon patch, most of the 2v2 players don't play the game anymore 'cause hellgates are shit now.
      dam, I loved HG, they were fun, PvE, PvP and nice loot :( they didnt need a nerf
      Overall i find both 2v2, and 5v5 HGs loot to be decent in full loot pvp mode.One of the issues i have with HGs, is that they are very meta dependent, and newer players get punished hard gear wise since they don't have high specs in anything.I personally would like a more skill based challenge where skills matters more than having high specs, and a big bankroll.
      In a full loot pvp game, there should not be the need for an insane fame grind, just to be able to PVP.
      Leveling up secondary weapons, just to get the passive ip bonus, is beyond stupid, i have personally leveled up weapons with combat credits, in weapons i frekking never use or will use in the future.
      Give us skill bases HGs and CDs, anyone with an higher ip, will always win in 99% of most encounters THAT IS NOT SKILLS, thats silver/specs talking.
      1- Are hg loot descendants? You have to earn 10 HG in a row just to pay for your set, in the end you still have damage with repairs and replacement of items that broke during power-up, so if you don’t die of course, you’re out in a big loss, profit 1m a every 10 HG in my opinion sucks.
      2- Albion is an MMO RPG leveling your items to get stronger is literally the ONLY SHIT YOU HAVE TO DO IN THE GAME everything you do in the game is based on leveling your items to get stronger, DG, HG, ZVZ, No end is everything for you to level up and get stronger using fame and silver.

      3- I have already won battles against people with 200-300 more IP than you just need to know how to play and use your skills at the right time, of course there are comps that are unbalanced and there really will be no way you can win but you only need to use a COMP descent that you will be able to beat people a lot stronger than you, like take a Healer and a Normal bow it doesn't need a brain to use a normal bow and it is stolen as hell and it doesn't need any spec to use this shit and it melts anyone who doesn't have a purge and if the guy has a purge fuck it because his skills come back 3x faster than his purge just have a drop of brain in your head that you defeat anyone with this shit and if you don't like normal bow you can use black hands or deathgivers that also don't need specs, let alone brain.
      1) are we playing the same game ? Even if i loose 4/5 matches in 2v2HGs i make profit.
      2) i do not agree at all, in a full loot pvp game you should't need to level weapons/armor you never use to get an advantage over others, and it shouldt be needed in any way to beat others.
      3) i don't believe you can do that unless you are either up against a very bad player, or use a META build, vs a none META build.
    • krazzer wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      krazzer wrote:

      Mrpotato wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      Mrpotato wrote:

      krazzer wrote:

      Os HGs precisam seriamente de um retrabalho, eu estava mostrando a um novo jogador / guilda como os HGs 2v2 funcionavam na zona azul, era uma piada completa, os mini bosses davam cerca de 1.5k de fama e o baú tinha 4-5 runas nele, e 1-2 sacos de prata 1k.
      Gostamos de 4 deles, e tínhamos 2 matar um time inimigo em todos eles, o pvp foi bem divertido e minha nova guilda estava super animada, mas a fama / loot pffft.
      Fazer 1/20 de uma masmorra da zona amarela renderia mais fama / loot.

      Não estou pedindo fama super OP e loot de nível superior, mas vamos lá, fama de 10-15k e aumente o loot para pelo menos 1x10k silver bag.
      Dê aos nossos novos jogadores uma experiência boa e divertida em 2v2 HGs, e a opção de apenas subir de nível um pouco, ao invés de tê-los fazendo SRD que fica super mega entediante ultra rápido.
      Eu não sei se eles foram nerfados, mas eu consegui alguns itens legais de HG (isso foi há 6 meses, desde que eu não entrei em outro HG desde então) CapeArtifatos de mortos-vivos para capas e armas5.1 Equipamentos

      E tudo isso na zona azul
      HG teve seu loot fortemente nerfado desde o surgimento do patch avalon, a maioria dos jogadores 2v2 não joga mais porque os portões do inferno são uma merda agora.
      caramba, eu amei HG, eles eram divertidos, PvE, PvP e um bom saque :( eles não precisavam de um nerf
      No geral, eu acho que os loot HGs 2v2 e 5v5 são decentes no modo full loot pvp. Um dos problemas que eu tenho com os HGs é que eles são muito dependentes da meta e os jogadores mais novos são punidos com relação ao equipamento pesado, pois não especificações altas em qualquer coisa. Eu pessoalmente gostaria de um desafio mais baseado em habilidades, onde as habilidades importam mais do que ter especificações altas e um grande bankroll.Em um jogo full loot pvp, não deve haver a necessidade de um grind de fama insano, apenas para ser capaz de fazer PVP.
      Subir de nível de armas secundárias, apenas para obter o bônus de ip passivo, é além de estúpido, eu pessoalmente subi o nível de armas com créditos de combate, em armas que eu nunca uso ou usarei no futuro.
      Dê-nos HGs e CDs de bases de habilidade, qualquer um com um ip maior, sempre vai ganhar em 99% da maioria dos encontros. ISSO NÃO É HABILIDADES, isso é prata / especificações falando.
      1- Os hg são descendentes de loot? Você tem que ganhar 10 HG consecutivos apenas para pagar pelo seu conjunto, no final você ainda tem danos com reparos e substituição de itens que quebraram durante a inicialização, então se você não morrer, é claro, você está fora em uma grande perda, o lucro de 1 milhão a cada 10 HG na minha opinião é uma pena.2- Albion é um MMO RPG que nivelar seus itens para ficar mais forte é literalmente a ÚNICA MERDA QUE VOCÊ TEM QUE FAZER NO JOGO tudo que você faz no jogo é baseado em nivelar seus itens para ficar mais forte, DG, HG, ZVZ, Sem fim é tudo para você subir de nível e ficar mais forte usando fama e prata.

      3- Já ganhei batalhas contra pessoas com 200-300 IP a mais do que você só precisa saber como jogar e usar suas habilidades na hora certa, claro que há comps que estão desequilibrados e realmente não haverá como você conseguir vença, mas você só precisa usar uma descida COMP que você será capaz de derrotar pessoas muito mais fortes do que você, como pegar um curandeiro e um arco normal não precisa de um cérebro para usar um arco normal e é roubado como o inferno e não precisa de nenhuma especificação para usar essa merda e derrete qualquer um que não tenha um expurgo e se o cara tiver um expurgo foda-se porque as habilidades dele voltam 3x mais rápido do que o expurgo só tem uma gota de cérebro em seu cabeça que você derrota qualquer um com essa merda e se você não gosta de arco normal pode usar mãos negras ou doadores da morte que também não precisam de especificações, muito menos cérebro.
      1) estamos jogando o mesmo jogo? Mesmo se eu perder 4/5 partidas em 2v2HGs, tenho lucro.2) Não concordo em absoluto, em um jogo full loot pvp você não deve precisar nivelar armas / armaduras que nunca usa para obter vantagem sobre os outros, e deve ser necessário de alguma forma para derrotar os outros.
      3) Não acredito que você possa fazer isso a menos que esteja enfrentando um jogador muito ruim, ou use uma compilação META em vez de uma compilação META nenhuma.
      1 - Profit? What is profit for you? leave HG with 100k in the inventory? currently HG is not even paying for your set, unless you are one of those suckers who go from 4.0 to HG because there it makes no difference whether you die or not since your set is not worth shit but of course you will not killing ngm, for me to make a profit at HG is to enter an HG and leave with at least 400k of it so that it can be considered at least decent and don't tell me this is a lot because this is nothing since 400k was meant to be only the HG BAU, currently you enter the HG kill your enemies take the chest and don't even get 200k in the HG because the chest is coming in an average of 100k and the guy's set is not even worth the effort to remove from their bodies dead.

      2- Don't you need to level your weapons? This is literally the only thing you have to do in a rpg mmo,
      The contents of the game are literally:
      Dgs -> You get fame to level up your items and some silver to buy better items.

      Corrupted DG -> You get fame to level up your items and earn silver to buy better items.

      HG -> You earn silver to buy better items.

      ZVZ -> you fight for territories to make it easier for you to make other contents for fame and silver to level your items.


      3- It is obvious that you will use a META comp, you want what? enter the incubus HG? I'm going to have to agree with you, it really looks like we're playing different games because it seems like you don't know what Albion is online, in fact it looks like you don't even know what MMO RPG is, you're playing an MMO RPG and you're complaining to upload your items? my god.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Nature_DG_Solo ().

    • I together with my usual mate run HG ~ 2-4 hour a day with an average profit of ~ 1.5 mil for each of us per hour (rewards less the cost of consumables and re-gearing). We run on t8 gears which cost around 1 mil per set.

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      You’re ganked at the entrance, at the exit, on the way to the city.
      We rarely die outside of the gate, and when we do, it's usually a fair fight against a different 2v2 HG pt with more experience, rather than gankers. Even among those fight we had win and lost every once a while, and it still bring profit from fighting in front of the gate (loot from those time you win minus those u lose).

      We got ganked at the entrance like ~ once every 20 runs. And you don't die every time you are ganked. And once you died from an organized ganking pt, you can always change to a different gate, more than 6 of them near realm gate, and ganking parties don't camp all of them.

      Out of 5 times we are ganked. We died 2, escaped 1, and kill them all for the last 2. It's not always the case, but HG ganking pt are more often than not, a bunch of inexperienced players. Watch my vid, it's me and my buds fighting back gankers.
      Me and my bud getting our ass ganked and result.
      Getting ganked 2.

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      my build is worth 900k + I have to do 5-6 HGs just to pay for the build if I die in one of these 5-6 HGs I already get lost, not counting the HGs that come with the 20-30k chest, then you say "the more the HG profit is to take the build of the dead enemies" then you will see the build of your enemies T4, T4.1 with estimated value in 20k then I ask where is the profit?
      If you run 900k sets and lose to 4.1 pt once every 5-6 HGs, then there go your problem. PT in 4.1 should be just like empty free HG chest if you are running with t7 - 8. As for the time you actually need to fight. So get loot from those 8.1 purity combos sometimes with 2m - 3m loot on average. There's your profit. Even a normal T7-T8 pt give you 500k to 1.5m per win depending on what is trashed.

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      my friend and I win 10 -12 HGs in a row and sometimes we don’t even accumulate 2kk. ... chest still comes 20-30k ....
      I can surely declare that this is utterly BS. Even if all of those 12 HG you win are against 4.1 pt (no loot from enemies). Just 12 HG chests alone worth more than 2 mil. On average you get a 1 mil chest every 5 chests, so just 2 of those already give you more than 2 mill. Not to mention the last 10 200k- 400k small chests. Sometimes you get medium 600-800k chest in between. It's around 3 mil for 12 HG just from the chests.

      There is literally NO CHEST that is less than 100k in HG. This is also BS.

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      the guy walks in 40 heads to gank the Hellgate portal 2x2
      This is also another BS exaggeration. 40 heads can't gank shit around 2x2 HG because there will be blob and people will know they are camping. The worst you can meet is 8-10 people organized ganking pt. Note that I emphasized "organized" because there's a world difference between 10 people in a pt ganking and 10 people organized ganking pt. You can kill the first with 2 people, while there's next to zero chance of escaping from the later.

      You rarely meet organized ganking pt around 2v2 gate because it's not efficient for them to gank there. I meet them like twice or 3 times a month. After you get killed by those, change to a different gate. They only camp one.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by SpicyPepper ().

    • pinto wrote:

      dude, 1.5m profit is SHIT to a experienced player, especially considering the risk u take in 2s, compare It with CDG, where a PVP player as me, get at least 7m per hour.
      You are missing the point, I'm not saying it's good. I'm saying it's NOT NOTHING like OP said.

      There's the same risk in CD or HG. If you win, you profit, otherwise you lose money.

      Any activity's profit is shit compared to crafting. I get ~ 20 mil a day crafting potions which take like 30 minutes. The reason i do 2v2 HG instead of CD is because we play duo. I can either run 2v2 HG with my usually partner or we can each went in separate CD. If you don't care about the profit, I'm sure anyone would make the same decision I did. I do run CD occasionally when we don't play together.

      Also, 7m per hour in CD is also exaggerated BS. Even if you win 100% of the fight (which is impossible, even the top 10 players die every now and then), you still can't reach 7m per hour on average. There's cost of re-gearing and consumables, and the later is way more heavier than the first, despite being left out by many player when they calculate their profit.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      I together with my usual mate run HG ~ 2-4 hour a day with an average profit of ~ 1.5 mil for each of us per hour (rewards less the cost of consumables and re-gearing). We run on t8 gears which cost around 1 mil per set.

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      You’re ganked at the entrance, at the exit, on the way to the city.
      We rarely die outside of the gate, and when we do, it's usually a fair fight against a different 2v2 HG pt with more experience, rather than gankers. Even among those fight we had win and lost every once a while, and it still bring profit from fighting in front of the gate (loot from those time you win minus those u lose).
      We got ganked at the entrance like ~ once every 20 runs. And you don't die every time you are ganked. And once you died from an organized ganking pt, you can always change to a different gate, more than 6 of them near realm gate, and ganking parties don't camp all of them.

      Out of 5 times we are ganked. We died 2, escaped 1, and kill them all for the last 2. It's not always the case, but HG ganking pt are more often than not, a bunch of inexperienced players. Watch my vid, it's me and my buds fighting back gankers.
      Me and my bud getting our ass ganked and result.
      Getting ganked 2.

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      my build is worth 900k + I have to do 5-6 HGs just to pay for the build if I die in one of these 5-6 HGs I already get lost, not counting the HGs that come with the 20-30k chest, then you say "the more the HG profit is to take the build of the dead enemies" then you will see the build of your enemies T4, T4.1 with estimated value in 20k then I ask where is the profit?
      If you run 900k sets and lose to 4.1 pt once every 5-6 HGs, then there go your problem. PT in 4.1 should be just like empty free HG chest if you are running with t7 - 8. As for the time you actually need to fight. So get loot from those 8.1 purity combos sometimes with 2m - 3m loot on average. There's your profit. Even a normal T7-T8 pt give you 500k to 1.5m per win depending on what is trashed.

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      my friend and I win 10 -12 HGs in a row and sometimes we don’t even accumulate 2kk. ... chest still comes 20-30k ....
      I can surely declare that this is utterly BS. Even if all of those 12 HG you win are against 4.1 pt (no loot from enemies). Just 12 HG chests alone worth more than 2 mil. On average you get a 1 mil chest every 5 chests, so just 2 of those already give you more than 2 mill. Not to mention the last 10 200k- 400k small chests. Sometimes you get medium 600-800k chest in between. It's around 3 mil for 12 HG just from the chests.
      There is literally NO CHEST that is less than 100k in HG. This is also BS.

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      the guy walks in 40 heads to gank the Hellgate portal 2x2
      This is also another BS exaggeration. 40 heads can't gank shit around 2x2 HG because there will be blob and people will know they are camping. The worst you can meet is 8-10 people organized ganking pt. Note that I emphasized "organized" because there's a world difference between 10 people in a pt ganking and 10 people organized ganking pt. You can kill the first with 2 people, while there's next to zero chance of escaping from the later.
      You rarely meet organized ganking pt around 2v2 gate because it's not efficient for them to gank there. I meet them like twice or 3 times a month. After you get killed by those, change to a different gate. They only camp one.
      My friends and I are here doing HG, we did 30 minutes of HG and took 1 Million without dying once, we went to the city and sold everything and went back to making HG, after winning 2 in a row after saving the loot we died 1x and in that death we lost 1 set of 800k and another 400k in the inventory and I spent another 800k to buy another set so we made 1m and lost almost 2 million, so don't tell me that HG is "good" because it is not, hg is one gigantic shit.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      My friends and I are here doing HG, we did 30 minutes of HG and took 1 Million without dying once, we went to the city and sold everything and went back to making HG, after winning 2 in a row after saving the loot we died 1x and in that death we lost 1 set of 800k and another 400k in the inventory and I spent another 800k to buy another set so we made 1m and lost almost 2 million, so don't tell me that HG is "good" because it is not, hg is one gigantic shit.
      I've never said the reward is "good". You stated that the reward is NOTHING. I refuted it. It's NOT good, but also definitely NOT nothing.

      You run with 800k worth of silver set, but lose 1 every 3 matches, you are playing badly. With 800k to 1m set. I had 13-14 win out of every 15 matches. If you can't produce the same result with your mate yet, lower the cost of your set. T6 set with cape cost like ~ 350k silver.

      If you are running double purity combo and die that much, obviously you gonna bleed. Swap the purity robes to fiend ones, bring T6 sets and practice your skill first, once you get a better win rate, you can swap back to purity.

      The only thing bad about HG atm is that there isn't a recognition system like infamy in CD. No one know when you win. A ranking system is coming, so spend your time honing your skills now. Just the knowledge of a ranking system coming has already improved enjoyment in HG.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      Meus amigos e eu estamos aqui fazendo HG, fizemos 30 minutos de HG e pegamos 1 milhão sem morrer uma vez, fomos para a cidade e vendemos tudo e voltamos a fazer HG, depois de ganhar 2 seguidos depois de salvar o saque morremos 1x e naquela morte perdemos 1 conjunto de 800k e outro 400k no inventário e gastei outros 800k para comprar outro conjunto, então ganhamos 1 milhão e perdemos quase 2 milhões, então não me diga que HG é "bom" porque ele não é, hg é uma merda gigantesca.
      Nunca disse que a recompensa é "boa". Você afirmou que a recompensa não é NADA. Eu refutei isso. NÃO é bom, mas definitivamente NÃO é nada.
      Você correu com 800k de set de prata, mas perde 1 a cada 3 partidas, você está jogando mal. Com 800k a 1m definido. Tive 13-14 vitórias em cada 15 partidas. Se você ainda não pode produzir o mesmo resultado com seu parceiro, reduza o custo de seu conjunto. Conjunto T6 com capa custa cerca de ~ 350k prata.

      Se você estiver executando o combo de pureza dupla e morrer tanto, obviamente você sangrará. Troque as vestes de pureza por vestes demoníacas, traga conjuntos de T6 e pratique sua habilidade primeiro, uma vez que você obtenha uma melhor taxa de vitória, você pode trocar de volta para a pureza.

      A única coisa ruim sobre HG atm é que não existe um sistema de reconhecimento como o infamy em CD. Ninguém sabe quando você ganha. Um sistema de classificação está chegando, então gaste seu tempo aprimorando suas habilidades agora. Apenas o conhecimento de um sistema de classificação vindo já melhorou o prazer em HG.
      Where did you get that I die 1x every 3 games? I said that after 30 minutes we played and won 2 more before I died and not that I died after 3 games, we won an average of 10-12 hg in a row and we can't even afford the set. HG's profit is nothing, I take an average of 100k per HG which is nothing, you make 10 hgs just to pay for your set, it's rare that you get more than 300k in a chest in HG, and the set of enemies is not even considered now 80% of the HGs you insert you fall against rats t4.0 with a set that is not even worth 40k.

      The post was edited 5 times, last by Nature_DG_Solo ().

    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      I take an average of 100k per HG which is nothing, you make 10 hgs just to pay for your set, it's rare that you get more than 300k in a chest in HG
      If anyone has run more than 10HG know that your stat is incorrect. Most of the chest are in 300k to 500k range, with one 600k-700k chest every 5 chests on average. And 1 mil + chest every 10 chests. You said you win 10-12 HG in a row, then where the heck are the loot from your enemies ???? Just the loot from enemies on average around 500k to 1.5 mil per run. If you run in T8, you get matched against T7-8 most often. If you run T8 but matched against T4 all of those 10-12 run then you have shit spec and are fighting in the lower bracket.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      Eu pego uma média de 100k por HG que não é nada, você ganha 10 hgs apenas para pagar pelo seu conjunto, é raro você obter mais de 300k em um baú em HG
      Se alguém executou mais de 10HG, saiba que sua estatística está incorreta. A maioria dos baús estão na faixa de 300k a 500k, com um baú de 600k-700k a cada 5 baús em média. E 1 mil + baú a cada 10 baús. Você disse que ganha 10-12 HG seguidos, então onde diabos está o saque de seus inimigos ???? Apenas o saque dos inimigos em média cerca de 500k a 1,5 mil por corrida. Se você correr no T8, será comparado com o T7-8 na maioria das vezes. Se você rodou o T8, mas combinou com o T4, todos aqueles 10-12 rodam, então você tem especificações de merda e está lutando na faixa inferior.
      Honestly, I'm starting to think you don't do HG, if you did you would know that 90% of the HG you insert fights against a 4.0 or even T3 solo mouse with a dagger or stick from nature and you also know that most HG chests they don't even reach 100k, I already have 60-80k chests in HG and this is very common, so don't come to defend this fucking shit content, HG is accepted shit and stop making excuses, you can enter HG with 1800 IP you will fight against a 4.0 that doesn't even reach 1000 IP, hits 1100+ IP inside the HG and falls against people who don't even have 800 IP and then I open a chest that sometimes doesn't even reach 100k, yes there is a chest that comes 300 -400k but in the vast majority it doesn't even reach 200k, 70% of the hg I don't even take 100k out of the trunk, if you take 700k out of an HG trunk then congratulations, you're a lucky bitch, you must be special then, because I and everyone I know and the streamers I see don't even reach 100k on the trunks and most of the time we don't even fight in HG because we either fall down oz in HG

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Nature_DG_Solo ().

    • If you enjoy the content in 2v2 hg, then the money doesn't really matter. If you come for silver, then do something else. The chest gives shitty loot a lot, then lower your gears to match the risk vs reward.

      boosting the chest loot will attract rats and try-hards which make most of the hg players suffer as well.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      SpicyPepper wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      Eu pego uma média de 100k por HG que não é nada, você ganha 10 hgs apenas para pagar pelo seu conjunto, é raro você obter mais de 300k em um baú em HG
      Se alguém executou mais de 10HG, saiba que sua estatística está incorreta. A maioria dos baús estão na faixa de 300k a 500k, com um baú de 600k-700k a cada 5 baús em média. E 1 mil + baú a cada 10 baús. Você disse que ganha 10-12 HG seguidos, então onde diabos está o saque de seus inimigos ???? Apenas o saque dos inimigos em média cerca de 500k a 1,5 mil por corrida. Se você correr no T8, será comparado com o T7-8 na maioria das vezes. Se você rodou o T8, mas combinou com o T4, todos aqueles 10-12 rodam, então você tem especificações de merda e está lutando na faixa inferior.
      Honestly, I'm starting to think you don't do HG, if you did you would know that 90% of the HG you insert fights against a 4.0 or even T3 solo mouse with a dagger or stick from nature and you also know that most HG chests they don't even reach 100k, I already have 60-80k chests in HG and this is very common, so don't come to defend this fucking shit content, HG is accepted shit and stop making excuses, you can enter HG with 1800 IP you will fight against a 4.0 that doesn't even reach 1000 IP, hits 1100+ IP inside the HG and falls against people who don't even have 800 IP and then I open a chest that sometimes doesn't even reach 100k, yes there is a chest that comes 300 -400k but in the vast majority it doesn't even reach 200k, 70% of the hg I don't even take 100k out of the trunk, if you take 700k out of an HG trunk then congratulations, you're a lucky bitch, you must be special then, because I and everyone I know and the streamers I see don't even reach 100k on the trunks and most of the time we don't even fight in HG because we either fall down oz in HG
      prnt.sc/wgskmv
      prnt.sc/wgsuzw

      1 prnt.sc/wgsjwa
      2 prnt.sc/wgsmhw
      3 prnt.sc/wgsmyn
      4 prnt.sc/wgsnqc
      5 prnt.sc/wgsoeo
      6 prnt.sc/wgsosh
      7 prnt.sc/wgsp9s
      8 prnt.sc/wgspr9
      9 prnt.sc/wgsqcn
      10 prnt.sc/wgsqzh
      11 prnt.sc/wgssau
      12 prnt.sc/wgstr2
      13 prnt.sc/wgsu70
      14 prnt.sc/wgsumd
      15 prnt.sc/wgsvan
      16 prnt.sc/wgswxl
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      Honestly, I'm starting to think you don't do HG, if you did you would know that 90% of the HG you insert fights against a 4.0 or even T3 solo mouse with a dagger or stick from nature and you also know that most HG chests they don't even reach 100k, I already have 60-80k chests in HG and this is very common, so don't come to defend this fucking shit content, HG is accepted shit and stop making excuses, you can enter HG with 1800 IP you will fight against a 4.0 that doesn't even reach 1000 IP, hits 1100+ IP inside the HG and falls against people who don't even have 800 IP and then I open a chest that sometimes doesn't even reach 100k, yes there is a chest that comes 300 -400k but in the vast majority it doesn't even reach 200k, 70% of the hg I don't even take 100k out of the trunk, if you take 700k out of an HG trunk then congratulations, you're a lucky bitch, you must be special then, because I and everyone I know and the streamers I see don't even reach 100k on the trunks and most of the time we don't even fight in HG because we either fall down oz in HG
      "hits 1100+ IP inside the HG and falls against people who don't even have 800 IP" -> This is not OK, LoL you should be able to solo kill most 2 people with 800 IP when you have 1100 IP. And your set cost 1 mil, how the heck do you only have 1100 IP?

      "[b]you can enter HG with 1800 IP you will fight against a 4.0[/b]" -> It's indeed true when there's no one to matched you against, but definitely not 90% of the match :sleeping: . I run T8 set (1500 IP) and this is what i usually matched against every 10 games on average: 4 times against either T4 or an empty HG, 2 times against T6, 2 times against T7-8, and 1 against T8.1

      "if you take 700k out of an HG trunk" -> Are you referring to the whole chest or your part of the trunk. In all my previous post, whenever I say 700k chest, that's the whole chest. I get suspicious because you seem to think 700k chest is impossible, while I see them quite very often. I think you are referring to the 1.5 mil chests when you say 700k chests, which is indeed rare (about one every 20 HG)

      [b][b]"90% of the HG you insert fights against a 4.0", "the streamers I see don't even reach 100k on the trunks"[/b] -> [/b]Which streamers are you watching to get these stat ?? I suggest you have a look at Beast1k, he run 2v2 HG regularly.

      "[b]most of the time we don't even fight in HG" -> [/b]You need to lower the cost of your set if you haven't even been able to enter HG yet. Most of my fights are in HG. ~ 9 out of 10 fights are in the HG. No need to heed my words, check out Beast1k on Twitch, you'll see it yourselves.

      "I'm starting to think you don't do HG" -> I do it regularly, about 3 - 4 hours a day, it's pretty much 3/4 of the activities i do in Albion. Recording of me and my bud in HG. The vid a few days ago I'm the tombhammer dude. LoL You can see that we don't get matched against t4. They both use 8.1 with double purity robes. I looted more than 3 millions from them. (You can't see it in the vid because it's from my mate's perspective, you can still know from their appearances and the fame we got when we kill them.

      I'm running HG right now, I'll take a picture of all the chest I open in the next hour and upload here. Be back later.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • silverbee330 wrote:

      If you enjoy the content in 2v2 hg, then the money doesn't really matter. If you come for silver, then do something else. The chest gives shitty loot a lot, then lower your gears to match the risk vs reward.

      boosting the chest loot will attract rats and try-hards which make most of the hg players suffer as well.
      That is indeed the case, I only run 2v2 HG because we play in duo. There's not much profit to gain from it compare to other activities. But it's not as low as OP said. He losing silver, but it's because his item tier doesn't match his exp, not because of the activity itself.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • silverbee330 wrote:

      If you enjoy the content in 2v2 hg, then the money doesn't really matter. If you come for silver, then do something else. The chest gives shitty loot a lot, then lower your gears to match the risk vs reward.

      boosting the chest loot will attract rats and try-hards which make most of the hg players suffer as well.

      SpicyPepper wrote:

      Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

      Honestly, I'm starting to think you don't do HG, if you did you would know that 90% of the HG you insert fights against a 4.0 or even T3 solo mouse with a dagger or stick from nature and you also know that most HG chests they don't even reach 100k, I already have 60-80k chests in HG and this is very common, so don't come to defend this fucking shit content, HG is accepted shit and stop making excuses, you can enter HG with 1800 IP you will fight against a 4.0 that doesn't even reach 1000 IP, hits 1100+ IP inside the HG and falls against people who don't even have 800 IP and then I open a chest that sometimes doesn't even reach 100k, yes there is a chest that comes 300 -400k but in the vast majority it doesn't even reach 200k, 70% of the hg I don't even take 100k out of the trunk, if you take 700k out of an HG trunk then congratulations, you're a lucky bitch, you must be special then, because I and everyone I know and the streamers I see don't even reach 100k on the trunks and most of the time we don't even fight in HG because we either fall down oz in HG
      "hits 1100+ IP inside the HG and falls against people who don't even have 800 IP" -> This is not OK, LoL you should be able to solo kill most 2 people with 800 IP when you have 1100 IP. And your set cost 1 mil, how the heck do you only have 1100 IP?
      "you can enter HG with 1800 IP you will fight against a 4.0" -> It's indeed true when there's no one to matched you against, but definitely not 90% of the match :sleeping: . I run T8 set (1500 IP) and this is what i usually matched against every 10 games on average: 4 times against either T4 or an empty HG, 2 times against T6, 2 times against T7-8, and 1 against T8.1

      "if you take 700k out of an HG trunk" -> Are you referring to the whole chest or your part of the trunk. In all my previous post, whenever I say 700k chest, that's the whole chest. I get suspicious because you seem to think 700k chest is impossible, while I see them quite very often. I think you are referring to the 1.5 mil chests when you say 700k chests, which is indeed rare (about one every 20 HG)

      "90% of the HG you insert fights against a 4.0", "the streamers I see don't even reach 100k on the trunks"[/b] -> [/b]Which streamers are you watching to get these stat ?? I suggest you have a look at Beast1k, he run 2v2 HG regularly.

      "[b]most of the time we don't even fight in HG" -> [/b]You need to lower the cost of your set if you haven't even been able to enter HG yet. Most of my fights are in HG. ~ 9 out of 10 fights are in the HG. No need to heed my words, check out Beast1k on Twitch, you'll see it yourselves.

      "I'm starting to think you don't do HG" -> I do it regularly, about 3 - 4 hours a day, it's pretty much 3/4 of the activities i do in Albion. Recording of me and my bud in HG. The vid a few days ago I'm the tombhammer dude. LoL You can see that we don't get matched against t4. They both use 8.1 with double purity robes. I looted more than 3 millions from them. (You can't see it in the vid because it's from my mate's perspective, you can still know from their appearances and the fame we got when we kill them.

      I'm running HG right now, I'll take a picture of all the chest I open in the next hour and upload here. Be back later.
      He just showed to u what he got in 16 hellgate chests, a average of 180k, is it somewhat close at what u mentioned before? (300-400k average chest + 600-700k each 5 gates).
      I don't understand your point in defending this shitty content.
      It isn't fun, most of the time u'll be fighting shitters with t3 dagger / t4 bow or braindead t6 quatterstaff running around inside hellgates, and dealing with gankers outside of the gate.
      Most of the 2v2 players already stopped playing the game, 'cause EVERYONE (excluding u) knows that hellgates are TRASH right now.
      But u keeps trying to defend it, I just can't understand why.
    • I have been a HG player since 2019, and yes, its a dead content with high risk and investment and low rewards.

      First of all, you need to practice with another person, since its 2x2, and you guys need to player together to perform well.

      After, you need to invest some good money in good sets, but 99% of the times youi will only fight with T4s, rats using T3 and soldier boots, guys sadly trying to kill you in the mobs.

      And the loot? An average of 150k per chest.

      "Oh but it's ok"

      Yeah, super OK! A guy that plays ratting in corrupted dungeons makes 3-4m/h with no effort, just running alone with a cheap build.

      Is it fair?
      Crafter by the day and killer by the night.

      Satan's child :)
    • pinto wrote:

      He just showed to u what he got in 16 hellgate chests, a average of 180k, is it somewhat close at what u mentioned before? (300-400k average chest + 600-700k each 5 gates).I don't understand your point in defending this shitty content.
      It isn't fun, most of the time u'll be fighting shitters with t3 dagger / t4 bow or braindead t6 quatterstaff running around inside hellgates, and dealing with gankers outside of the gate.
      Most of the 2v2 players already stopped playing the game, 'cause EVERYONE (excluding u) knows that hellgates are TRASH right now.
      But u keeps trying to defend it, I just can't understand why.
      You don't understand it because you jump in the middle so you think I'm defending the content while I'm NOT. I've already said in the beginning that the loot in HG is shit and my main source of income is crafting potions and i only run 2v2 HG because I play duo with a friend. We always play together, so for us 2v2 HG is the most enjoyable. We don't run 2v2 for profit. Crafting potion makes me 20 mil a day, playing HG 4 hours a day give me around 6 mil - 8 mil at most.

      There also has been a mismatch is his number and mine. Take a look at one of his chest picture.

      He has been referring to this chest as 97k chest, while I've been calling it a 698k chest. When you split this, each players get 350k, but he considered this a 100k chest.

      Also, his pictures reflect my numbers, not his. He said he gets 60k - 100k a chests (his portion), While I said we got "300-400k average chest + 600-700k each 5 gates" (whole chest). That pic right there i mentioned is the 700k chest. And all of those does average to 300-400k a chest.

      "most of the time u'll be fighting shitters with t3 dagger / t4 bow or braindead t6 quatterstaff running around inside hellgates, " -> I met these 4-5 out of 10 matches i played. We run T8, and I run Tombhammer so I have zero problem catching these, it's never been time consuming for us. I group them together with empty HGs.

      "and dealing with gankers outside of the gate." -> I don't have problem against those either. We get in HG 9 out of 10 bats we see. Whenever we are ganked. Approximately we died 2 out of 5, escaped 1, and kill the whole ganking PT the last 2.

      "Most of the 2v2 players already stopped playing the game." -> A third of the matches I played are against players with T7 to T8.1 gears. many of who are experienced players. I'm enjoying it and many people are enjoying it. There's enough people for the match making. You think it's trash because you play it for the silver. At some point along the line, you care more about the fight rather than the loot. For 2 people playing together (there're a lot of duo playing like this in any MMO game). 2v2 HG are the most enjoyable right now.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      He just showed to u what he got in 16 hellgate chests, a average of 180k, is it somewhat close at what u mentioned before? (300-400k average chest + 600-700k each 5 gates).I don't understand your point in defending this shitty content.
      It isn't fun, most of the time u'll be fighting shitters with t3 dagger / t4 bow or braindead t6 quatterstaff running around inside hellgates, and dealing with gankers outside of the gate.
      Most of the 2v2 players already stopped playing the game, 'cause EVERYONE (excluding u) knows that hellgates are TRASH right now.
      But u keeps trying to defend it, I just can't understand why.
      You don't understand it because you jump in the middle so you think I'm defending the content while I'm NOT. I've already said in the beginning that the loot in HG is shit and my main source of income is crafting potions and i only run 2v2 HG because I play duo with a friend. We always play together, so for us 2v2 HG is the most enjoyable. We don't run 2v2 for profit. Crafting potion makes me 20 mil a day, playing HG 4 hours a day give me around 6 mil - 8 mil at most.
      There also has been a mismatch is his number and mine. Take a look at one of his chest picture.

      He has been referring to this chest as 97k chest, while I've been calling it a 698k chest. When you split this, each players get 350k, but he considered this a 100k chest.

      Also, his pictures reflect my numbers, not his. He said he gets 60k - 100k a chests (his portion), While I said we got "300-400k average chest + 600-700k each 5 gates" (whole chest). That pic right there i mentioned is the 700k chest. And all of those does average to 300-400k a chest.

      "most of the time u'll be fighting shitters with t3 dagger / t4 bow or braindead t6 quatterstaff running around inside hellgates, " -> I met these 4-5 out of 10 matches i played. We run T8, and I run Tombhammer so I have zero problem catching these, it's never been time consuming for us. I group them together with empty HGs.

      "and dealing with gankers outside of the gate." -> I don't have problem against those either. We get in HG 9 out of 10 bats we see. Whenever we are ganked. Approximately we died 2 out of 5, escaped 1, and kill the whole ganking PT the last 2.

      "Most of the 2v2 players already stopped playing the game." -> A third of the matches I played are against players with T7 to T8.1 gears. many of who are experienced players. I'm enjoying it and many people are enjoying it. There's enough people for the match making. You think it's trash because you play it for the silver. At some point along the line, you care more about the fight rather than the loot. For 2 people playing together (there're a lot of duo playing like this in any MMO game). 2v2 HG are the most enjoyable right now.

      I think we both play different games. I only run 8.1 comps and I play hellgates since 2019. The content have never been so WEAK.

      I played 8 hours yesterday, and I had just one fight that was fair, the rest was a lot of t4, t5, and t6 builds made for ratting and running. And the chest is a joke.

      We have to compare it to other contents, since hellgates need a sinergy with another person. Ratting in corrupted dungeons gives way more money than hellgates, with less risk and training, and you can even do in the side of Caerleon.

      HG is a shit content nowadays, you must be playing another game.
      Crafter by the day and killer by the night.

      Satan's child :)