SBI Nerf Tombhammer ASAP please

• SBI Nerf Tombhammer ASAP please

So...I met an 8.3 tombhammer meta abuser in corrupted. Yes, he had 250 more IP, but 6 seconds stun every 12s (cooldown) is a bit overpowered. And each stun without demon cape he can deal 800 damage. Also this guy has the silencing valor armor which can literally make you do nothing before another stun. It's not all. He is so tanky that nothing can 1burst him except idk another 8.3 tombhammer in cloth while using traps. So, do me a Christmas gift and nerf it. Thank you very much, merry Christmas!
    • The thing about the fish is that it allows you not to die to tombhammer, but you still have no chance of killing him. I was playing badon with 7.3 omelettes and couldn't chase tombhammer of his insane mobility - now think of what would happen if i am going to use fish instead of omelettes. Any build is supposed to have pros and cons, but now tombhammer in CDs is even better than hallowfall before nerf. Not only it has one shot posibility but it has mobility superiour to any other build and weapon (if thats not clear - you run after you E someone from 16m - noone can keep up with you), insane tankiness and ability to benefit from mobs. It just too much stuff.
    • Problem not in tombhammer or any other hammer
      Problem is PLATE ARMOUR
      From realise plate armour dominate in CD
      Why game developer do nothing? 50% of top 100 pvp weekly is plate

all build for directly fight just leave corrupts
      (Fire, druid, simple bow, swords) is it real?! Admin WAKE UP !!! Plate meta destroy gameplay...
      Nothing can damage plate armour 8.3
    • Guirssane wrote:

get the fish that lower the CC duration.
      It helps a lot, but it´s just not enough.

Tombhammer needs to be nerfed somehow.

It´s completely riddiculous when i am playing a build that is good for catching to people and i am unable to kill tombhammer. Like what even is that ? Even with the darn fish.

Now imagine people who play cloth. They just die. And they can´t do anything about it - there is literally Nothing they can do to kill tombhammer if they play as cloth, while tombhammer melts them, and can easily disengage from fight.

Changes needs to be made regarding plates in CD.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • tomb hammer used or hammers in general are normally low in damage high in cc of around 350 base damage

compare tombhammers to other hammers they realy do hit at least % harder in base damage and has the highest cc on e among all the hammers
      and upon closer inspection it has the lowers cd too.

it is still the smallest aoe stun the hammer line got thats why it has a 14 cd and high cc but i guess in solo pvp that does not matter much since there is only 1 target

tomb hammer used to be hard to hit against mobile targets cause of their long stand time and hit delay of 0.5-0.6 but it was changed to 0.35 making it near instant

i guess sbi forgot to tune the cooldown and cc duration when they buffed the hammers the last few patches. i get them from the NDA balance playtest

but a few notable ones are

Power Geyser (all Hammers)
      • Cooldown: 10s -> 9s
      • Hitdelay: 0.5s -> 0.45s
      • Standtime: 0.8s -> 0.6s

• Iron Breaker (all Hammers)
        • Hitdelay: 0.4s -> 0.35s
        • Standtime: 0.5s -> 0.45s
      • Power Geyser (all Hammers)
        • Cooldown: 9s -> 8s
        • Hitdelay: 0.45s -> 0.4s
        • Standtime: 0.6s -> 0.5s
      • Grasp of the Undead (Tombhamer)
        • Hitdelay: 0.5s -> 0.35s
        • Standtime: 0.6s -> 0.5s

• Iron Breaker (all Hammers)
        • Resistance Reduction: 0.15 -> 0.20
        • Debuff Duration: 5s -> 4s
        • Damage: 77.08 -> 120.00
        • Cooldown: 5s -> 6s
        • Hit Delay: 0.35s -> 0.4s
        • Standtime: 0.45s -> 0.5s
      • Slowing Charge (all Hammers)
        • Slow Duration: 3s -> 4s
      this allow hammers to take full advantage of the demon cape damage and apply the iron breaker to increase the one shot potential

plate armour is another story entirely as the %increase cc duration is just a perfect fit for cc reliant builds

i would suggest increasing the disparity of % damage increase while increasing base HP across all armours

in such a way that it takes the same amount of damage for cloths to kill other cloths and plates but it takes plate way more damage to kill a cloth
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • bullshit not fish. even with fish and 8.2/3 cloth/leather you have no chance to survive this bullshit combo with demon cape + poison.

to fix this shitshow, make plates doing negative dmg.. only let soldier armor doing 0-10% dmg with spell and GG.

PS. whole dmg scaling broke when devs touched it with queen release, before queen, scaling was perfect. now plate do more dmg than leather and little bit less than cloth..

not gonna talk about resistence/hp reg etc..

for example I was trying 7.3 paws (the rest 8.3) in leather vs 8.3 plate frost, I was using only Q and paws cant outdmg plate frost. this is your balance. plates, especial casters doing hela tons of dmg.

The post was edited 3 times, last by deenne ().

• deenne wrote:

bullshit not fish. even with fish and 8.2/3 cloth/leather you have no chance to survive this bullshit combo with demon cape + poison.

to fix this shitshow, make plates doing negative dmg.. only let soldier armor doing 0-10% dmg with spell and GG.

PS. whole dmg scaling broke when devs touched it with queen release, before queen, scaling was perfect. now plate do more dmg than leather and little bit less than cloth..

for example I was trying 7.3 paws (the rest 8.3) in leather vs 8.3 plate frost, I was using only Q and paws cant outdmg plate frost. this is your balance. plates, especial casters doing hela tons of dmg.
      I think the game was not intended for 1vs1 and even when we got a system for that, it just fells to the same thing most 1vs1 games have. You know Pokemon? In 1vs1 most tankish mons will win against "sweepers", because doing "less damage" is less important than recieving less damage in the end. High base damage builds with tankyness builds are usually stronger than medium base damage with damage builds, unless the damage is multiplicative. That's how it goes: Is not Plate doing too much damage or Cloth doing too little, is the combination of benefits (CC resist, defense, cc duration) that outclasses the power of offensive builds. But, touching any of those would probably mess the balance in all other content. Hard right?
    • Gabumon wrote:

deenne wrote:

bullshit not fish. even with fish and 8.2/3 cloth/leather you have no chance to survive this bullshit combo with demon cape + poison.

I think the game was not intended for 1vs1 and even when we got a system for that, it just fells to the same thing most 1vs1 games have. You know Pokemon? In 1vs1 most tankish mons will win against "sweepers", because doing "less damage" is less important than recieving less damage in the end. High base damage builds with tankyness builds are usually stronger than medium base damage with damage builds, unless the damage is multiplicative. That's how it goes: Is not Plate doing too much damage or Cloth doing too little, is the combination of benefits (CC resist, defense, cc duration) that outclasses the power of offensive builds. But, touching any of those would probably mess the balance in all other content. Hard right?
      stop talking to me like I will be play this game 2 days. I dont give a fuck what you think. plate is broken, the end.
    • deenne wrote:

Gabumon wrote:

deenne wrote:

stop talking to me like I will be play this game 2 days. I dont give a fuck what you think. plate is broken, the end.
      Go troll another arena thread then. If you're not going to take what other says better not use the forum
    • It is currently impossible to kill people in plate armor in the cursed dungeons.
      She gives you tremendous resistance, a lot of health and protection.
      Now it is impossible to kill a person in 8.3 things, as well as to be saved.
      at the peak of fame for kills 8/10 are people in plate armor !!! Do something !!!
      This meta kills the whole point of these dungeons, IS THIS NORMAL ?!
    • It is currently impossible to kill people in plate armor in the cursed dungeons.
      She gives you tremendous resistance, a lot of health and protection.
      Now it is impossible to kill a person in 8.3 things, as well as to be saved.
      At the peak of fame for kills 8/10 are people in plate armor !!! Do something !!!
      This meta kills the whole point of these dungeons, IS THIS NORMAL ?!
    • Tombhammers are the most cancer builds from acctually inside cds.
      The problem is not the combo, the problem is: even if you avoid all skills, make tombhammer waste their cape, they still winning almost fights.
      Beside the combo, The W is so OP, giving high mobility and slow. The big problem for me is the E, because you cant prevent, theres no time to use any skill to avoid it, its a ranged AOE skill, wich is powerfull in the CDs design. because even when they are running, they can stun you near from mobs inside traps while you try to chase them, and the worst, stun you under the bat lava trap. They also hav a very low coldown amd high CC duration (this is not a plate armor problem, because this CC is one of the most OP ingame).

Also plate armors are strong, but i think they are beeing very used because builds like this. I used to plat clothes, and 1 combo i take from tombhammers kill me (but i cant kill them hitting all my combos), then I start to play leather for more defensive, but tombhammers still winning when hiting the combo. So I have been force to use plate armors, but not to kill tombhammers, just to be ble to try to run out, because they have giant mobility, cc and dmg. Its impossibl to fight with someone that can reset infinite times, And even break crystals its very hard against them, because crstals use to be next from mobs, and a lot of tombhammers uses knight armor. So basically you depends of no mistkes from your part, and depend a lot of mistakes from hammer.

This E skills need a fast rework because thy re making CDs boring. Fights fo long times when they miss skills, you can try to break crystals but its suicide if you dont loose their tag, but that is kind impossible too.

Other thing I realized. The 2 best mobility skills from melee weapons on W is from Axes and hammers. How could a 30 kgs weapon runs more then weapons with 5-10 kgs? It makes no sense. Hammers and axes running more then daggers,spears, quarterstaffs, bows, swords and more?