Dev Talk: Year-End Update

• See, what I just realized about the "Use All" button is that the functionality for it doesn't even need to modify the existing UI layout in any way.

* There is NO need for a single use button at all, for tomes and silver bags, with the fact that we can split stacks. *

Just modify the functionality of the use button to use all bags and tomes in the stack simultaneously.
      Any amount of tomes you would want to use could then be split into their own stack. (Silver wouldn't even need to be split, you still could though)
      Map Use buttons would stay the same, one per use.

I would also suggest being able to turn in tomes and bags for higher tier versions at the repair station.
      Thus, creating even more efficiency.

@PrintsKaspian, @Eltharyon, @Korn (For your consideration) , @Bogul, @Midgard, @Piddle (I would like your opinions as well)
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • RenKatal wrote:

Just modify the functionality of the use button to use all bags in the stack simultaneously.
      Any amount of tomes you would want to use could then be split into their own stack. (Silver wouldn't even need to be split, you still could though)
      Map Use buttons would stay the same, one per use.
      I like it :thumbup:

On the face of it it looks like a very good, simple solution .. I dont know enough about coding to foresee any issues this may cause though, if any.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • add skill to zvz, right now its brainless, big clump> CC> DPS buff CC resistance perhaps so every time u get cleansed u dont just get the same weapons CCing over and over for 10 seconds while dps 1 shot clumps. add multiple objectives scoring, holding a caslte earns points, transition this to holding earns X points, holding 2 earns X+X*n
    • I agree with everything, but really lore and quest left me hype, no matter which way you go first, the ideas are on a good path, happy that you are taking care of our albion as it should be.

What is still bad and needs to improve, is the cartels financing season and mega-coalitions that break completely with the pvp content adjacent to major wars, as there is a very large inequality with potential already established.Basically nobody likes to die, so it is always easier to play in the winning team, few are those who still create content. The mouse itself is a beautiful example of how players would rather come running to play the game than try a 1x fight. There is nothing glorious or exciting about it, but as the system is sandbox it makes people take shortcuts to get money. This discourages all adjacent albion content.

The moment you touch that wound and many big ones cry, you will be on the right path.

good end of the year to everyone. :thumbsup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Akhenaden ().

• sooo Solo PvP & ZVZ.. what about middle sized or smaller groups for pvp? It just seems like this game is becoming EVE Online.. Between the handholding and all the guilds/alliances helping each other and I just found out yesterday you can't even redflag and go into red zones and look for fights or gank because the moment I did this I was immediately spammed in the Faction Discord that there's gankers in X zone which proceeded to have 20+ SLOTH and ARCH chase me everywhere.. like wtf is the point of even having a flagging system at that point? completely destroys the game and doesn't make for great / mysterious gameplay.. there's zero risk involved for people who play this way.

game is gonna get ruined just like all the other MMO's because of this mass group mentality.. its so dumb. :rolleyes:

• Stringendo wrote:

Also, add a SEA server. You can notice that there's a lot of players came from SEA too. And I know a lot of people who enjoyed the game but just quitted because of 250+ ping.

Still a good game though. :)
      Has already been said multiple times there won't be multiple servers.. EVER. It would INSTANTLY split the playerbase because a lot of people would JUMP at a fresh start.
    • Ahmet Furkan. Çok zekice bir davranış gerçekten çeviriyi olduğu haliyle yazarak bana laf atmış oldun süper aklınla sözde. Ya arkadaş yabancısı aptal bizimkiler de aptal. Destek olmak yerine booş boş haraketler. Çok biliyorsan mesj atarsın krdeşim bunun doprysu budur bilgin olsun dersin. Yazık
    • Dimmizer wrote:

sooo Solo PvP & ZVZ.. what about middle sized or smaller groups for pvp? It just seems like this game is becoming EVE Online.. Between the handholding and all the guilds/alliances helping each other and I just found out yesterday you can't even redflag and go into red zones and look for fights or gank because the moment I did this I was immediately spammed in the Faction Discord that there's gankers in X zone which proceeded to have 20+ SLOTH and ARCH chase me everywhere.. like wtf is the point of even having a flagging system at that point? completely destroys the game and doesn't make for great / mysterious gameplay.. there's zero risk involved for people who play this way.

game is gonna get ruined just like all the other MMO's because of this mass group mentality.. its so dumb. :rolleyes:

The updated statics is the small scale PvP update.

The entire reason we have little to no small scale PvP right now is because we moved away from static dungeon to random dungeons.
    • true, with news about HOes I was thinking it will be super rare. for now you have 10 Ho every map, whole idea about risk and BLACK ZONES have no sense.
      roads mechanica is broken too. people using it to jump in and out without any CD.. dominated (deep) roads are locked by alt accounts if you went in you cant out.. alts wasting portals.

I mean that 2k20 year was not best for game and players, theres couple nice ideas, like "

a) Roads.
      b) Corrupted dungeons
      c) HO's
      d) Refreshed OW castles/outposts/WB etc..
      e) "new" cluster que

now time to improved what we got. dont do a mistake like other games are doing, spamming tons of content without quality.

PS. make this game Hardcore to play. stop going that way.. "noob friendly"

The post was edited 1 time, last by deenne ().