Creating your own Content in Albion

• Creating your own Content in Albion

Hello,

Since Albion is the land of endless opportunities and create your own content, I'd like to hear about some guild activities that people have created for content! One group content we like to do is Zero to Hero were we wear tier 4 armor and go to the roads and level up our gear by killing mobs/chests and only using what we have picked up and splitting the loot at the end. It's very profitable, fun, and gives you a sense of adventure. I'd love to hear some other ways that content has been created.
    • cuppett5 wrote:

Hello,

Since Albion is the land of endless opportunities and create your own content, I'd like to hear about some guild activities that people have created for content! One group content we like to do is Zero to Hero were we wear tier 4 armor and go to the roads and level up our gear by killing mobs/chests and only using what we have picked up and splitting the loot at the end. It's very profitable, fun, and gives you a sense of adventure. I'd love to hear some other ways that content has been created.
      Dude that idea is absolutely great! Do you mind I steal it?

About us... something that is very special, is that time to time, we name one of our players a "knight". It is a very special and rare title, we have a formal ceremony, we give him/her gifts, and talk about his importance in the guild. Normally that is people that is good with others, loved by everyone, worried about the guild and new players. After the ceremony we do a bunch of events: mule races, scrims with weird gear, trivia contests, raffles, etc.

Gryffyth:Toma tu arma y síguenos en discord.gg/ktrNXWN