Why did you nerf Weeping?

• Why did you nerf Weeping?

Why?

Retroman wrote:

Explosive Mine (Weeping Repeater)
      Damage: 270 -> 230
      Dissaray rework?
      But you nerfed maximum damage bonus and AOE escalation (the things which was making it strong in some cases) TOO.
      But why so much?

Retroman wrote:

It wasn't META. It wasn't deadly-ultimate-must have-no alternative.
      Why so MUCH?

Retroman wrote:

Even more. No one from community was reporting about OVERPOWERED_IMBALANCED_NERF_IT_OR_I_QUIT weapon about Weeping.
      Why SOOOOOOOO MUCH?

Retroman wrote:

WTB skill

The post was edited 3 times, last by gmatagmis ().

• Bump. Once again.
      Please for the love of god rollback weeping nerf.
      Cmon. All it's power was concluded in old AOE escalation, old disarray versions and old bonus damage limit.
      Now all thouse factors are GONE. It's not gonna be OP in any meaning and any execution anymore.
      Cmon really.
      @Retroman
      That 4 side kick was TOOOO MUCH.

Really.
      ATM in ZvZ players can walk over 5 mines and feel nothing.
      WTB skill

The post was edited 1 time, last by gmatagmis ().

• brim is actualy a pure ZvZ only weapon
      in any smaller scale fight it is very hard to successfully land a brim and 1 clap someone to the point is almost impossible unless you played brim for like months on end

as for weeping it is also considered a ZvZ weapon due to the cooldown and damage done making it bad for smaller fights
      but the difference is that it is instant cast, hard to see and last for 12 seconds effectively making a weapon that can apply pressure at chokes
      any build that decently capitalize on its cooldown can have at least 2 active e most of the time

my only regret is that since it is a two hander that has like same damage as 1h crossbow (with cryptcandle) when NOT taking cooldown into account
      if it was 1handed it would be much more balanced as it is way harder to land its E than lightcrossbow auto target
      this is why light crossbow is a legit op weapon along side reg bow for small scale since nothing can contest it much for how easy it is to use and the damage it can output
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode

The post was edited 2 times, last by The_Support_God ().

• The_Support_God wrote:

brim is actualy a pure ZvZ only weapon
      in any smaller scale fight it is very hard to successfully land a brim and 1 clap someone to the point is almost impossible unless you played brim for like months on end

as for weeping it is also considered a ZvZ weapon due to the cooldown and damage done making it bad for smaller fights
      but the difference is that it is instant cast, hard to see and last for 12 seconds effectively making a weapon that can apply pressure at chokes
      any build that decently capitalize on its cooldown can have at least 2 active e most of the time

my only regret is that since it is a two hander that has like same damage as 1h crossbow (with cryptcandle) when NOT taking cooldown into account
      if it was 1handed it would be much more balanced as it is way harder to land its E than lightcrossbow auto target
      this is why light crossbow is a legit op weapon along side reg bow for small scale since nothing can contest it much for how easy it is to use and the damage it can output
      weeping was hard to spot by new players and they were dying without knowing where from, the brim is easy to avoid is a fact. is just noob friendly: P
    • Pretty much
      Assuming ideal zvz conditions because both weapons are super hard to land in small scale pvp

weeping has 0 cast time and is 20 sec cooldown and put down a semi hard to see "bomb" which lasts 12 seconds
      while brim takes skills and commitment to land and has a longer cooldown of 30 secs but deals double damage of weeping

but you also have to look at Q and W abilities
      brim has fire wall while weeping does not have zvz oriented defence skills
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • Guys, its simple, was weeping op in that days of no debuff and old aoe scalation? yes, Did Sbi nerf it too much? yes, it needs a buff so it can be playable again? not to the point were it was but yes, now is a useless weapon that is only usefull in zvz but outclased by so many weapons in terms of dmg.
      I would buff the base dmg of the E skill, to the point were it was, 270 base dmg, even with that, the nerf to the aoe makes it imposible to oneshot people in a clump.
    • Cry-Bump.
      Bridled, instantly hitting for 1k, unreflectable damage because of blink immunity, self-boosted up to the damage bonus cap, with SEVENTY FIVE PERSENT resilience penetration is balanced.
      Weeping with 2 sec delay, hitting for 800 with arcane, without any resilience penetration is balanced too.
      WHY. DID. YOU. NERFED. WEEPING. SO . MUCH.
      WTB skill
    • Orly?

Retroman wrote:

Swords
      Galatine Pair damage has been reduced in the past to reduce the one-shot heavy meta in previous patches. However since we also reduced the AoE Escalation since then, we can revert the damage nerf here, to get galatine pairs a ZvZ force to be reckoned with again.

Soulless Stream (Galatine Pair)
      0 Stack Damage: 75 -> 84
      1 Stack Damage: 119 -> 134
      2 Stack Damage: 179 -> 201
      3 Stack Damage: 254 -> 285
      @Retroman How about weeping, which damage has been reduced in the past to reduce the one-shot heavy meta in previous patches. However since you also reduced the AoE Escalation, AND maximun damage bonus cap, AND dissarray effect, since then? AND which is MUCH MORE (actually absolutely) dead then gala pair right now?
      WTB skill

The post was edited 3 times, last by gmatagmis ().