[Android] XIGNCODE3 with Rise of Avalon Patch 11

• [Android] XIGNCODE3 with Rise of Avalon Patch 11

Hi everyone,

With the release of Rise of Avalon Patch 11, we have implemented an additional anti-cheat program, XIGNCODE3, to the game for Android.

XIGNCODE3 is a tool we are introducing to prevent players from using emulators, hacks, autoclickers and other macros, or anything that results in client manipulation. This works alongside our existing Easy Anti-Cheat software and dedicated bot investigation team to provide a better gameplay experience for legitimate Albion players.

We are also continuously working on more solutions to identify and ban new tools that are against our Terms and Conditions and give players an unfair advantage over others.

- Mytherceria & Dev Team

Mytherceria#3744
    • I can't use an Auto clicker anymore?

However else will I be able to open my thousands of bags of Silver? :o

/s

but for real- QoL changes?

Have an open all button for bags of silver and books.

Also Planting/Watering/WhatEverYouDoToAnAnimalOnFarms to a whole 9x9 would be great.

To pick up piglets, pick up Pigs, Put down Piglets, and Feed the Piglets takes on average 98 clicks per plot. Having 7 total animal plots across Islands I rent, that means I clicking around 686 times just for the animals.

All together it is around 2k+ clicks when you add in moving between islands and other items.
    • As much as i dont like macrolooters and cheaters, a chinese kernel level anti cheat is a bit much.
      Also will this ban me for using my Speedlink Decus extra mouse button? It is programmed/build to do 5 m1 a second and it stopped me from getting carpal tunnel syndrome. I really dont want to click a trillion times to open my bags
    • What about Steel Series Engine? @Mytherceria ?

I switch between settings depending on a game I play. This software is original software shipped with mouse drivers and additionally allows to setup some macros. Is it bannable now? Should I just get a 5$ mouse just to play albion?
      Does it block BlueStack now or rooted androids with custom ROMs?

"We are also continuously working on more solutions to identify and ban new tools that are against our Terms and Conditions and give players an unfair advantage over others."

Can you be more specific about this one? I maintain some software for albion but support gave me the green light on it.
      Make HCE lvl 15+ BZ only
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

With the release of Rise of Avalon Patch 11, we have implemented an additional anti-cheat program, XIGNCODE3, to the game for Android.

XIGNCODE3 is a tool we are introducing to prevent players from using emulators, hacks, autoclickers and other macros, or anything that results in client manipulation. This works alongside our existing Easy Anti-Cheat software and dedicated bot investigation team to provide a better gameplay experience for legitimate Albion players.

We are also continuously working on more solutions to identify and ban new tools that are against our Terms and Conditions and give players an unfair advantage over others.

- Mytherceria & Dev Team
      Hi, Mytherceria, can you just for ONCE tell the public why you guys do not want to add a use all button or a slider for multi-use when it comes to tomes & silver bags, the amount of 1K tomes and 1K silverbag's that are generated from doing Corruptet is just on another scale and it's absurd that you guys expecte people to click 999 times to get a stack away, do you guys really not see a problem here?

This and other QOL fixes like the Multi-buy Journals from Workers are also missing, and i can't for the life of me think this is something thats hard to code into the game, heck, if anything, for the tomes & silver bag you could just make it into a turn-in vendor, heck, i'll easly take a loss on that even, make it so i can turn in 999 bags for only 900k return as long as it's in 100k bags.
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

- Mytherceria & Dev Team
      isnt this anti-cheat program like a malware itself scanning the pc continously for programs and slowing pcs down and not being able to get rid of it afterwards even if the game is uninstalled? or other mmorpg players having complaints for no reason?
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

- Mytherceria & Dev TTeam
      I have a problem regarding in downloading the game in game. It won't download and it always say "error request timed out"

What's the problem? I've played albion online on my phone for a long time and after the patch for Android, I can't download it in-game anymore. Can anyone help me?