fame farming

• fame farming

I would to ask some questions on ff using greataxe.

I am using 7.3 greataxe (not mp) in t4 statics dungeon. I am also using 8.3 mp satchel. I did some test run and I got about 100k fame in about 15 min. (117k fame in 16 min to be exact).

The amount of fame i am getting seems very low. What methods are you guys using to ff and what would you recommend?
    • Yes, that's right. This is the t4 statics in the royal blue zone.

Last time i use bow and i already max my normal bow to 100. But 8.3 bow seems quite slow to ff. Then later i bought 8.3 warbow and whispering bow to try out. Both of them are even slower than normal bow to ff. So i switch to greataxe because some of the youtube videos recommend this.

So do you have any suggestions?

The post was edited 3 times, last by stkmro ().

• kheeta wrote:

krazzer wrote:

Zoream wrote:

At this level as long as you have a decent spec it's a fast clear. But you need energy and health sustain due to the high damage they deliver especially the archers and the energy wraiths.
      Interesting, so what do you suggest he do ?
      Go to 7.0/7.1solo dgsThat’s the best fame/hour
      Ya well, let me ask again, what build does he need to overcome the energy, health sustain issues, in order to be able to do group dungeons solo.
    • krazzer wrote:

Ya well, let me ask again, what build does he need to overcome the energy, health sustain issues, in order to be able to do group dungeons solo.
      I sometimes run in YZ group rd and use hand of khor, scholar cowl for energy and hellion jacket for lives, keeper cape and random shoes(i use mercenary for invis, when i pull too many mobs and want get down agro), cabbage soup, skip the bosses and one dungeon takes me about 15-25 minutes, depending on size, mobs, etc..
      In an hour, its around 1.5 to 2 mil of fame credits, depending on several aspects.
      My IP is around 17xx and I don't have a max spec yet.
    • krazzer wrote:

The build I use with Greataxe is scholar cow (for mana purposes), stalker jacket (more damage and faster clear), any leather shoes with CDR passive, thetford cape, poison (for bosses) and cabbage soup (for HP regen). You pretty much do T7 solo dgs in 5-10 minutes depending on IP and number of floors.