[10. December 2020] Rise of Avalon Patch 11

• [10. December 2020] Rise of Avalon Patch 11

Rise of Avalon Patch 11 - Ver. 1.17.406 / REV 181307 - 10 December 2020

Season 10 Winner Statue

The new statue honoring the winners of Guild Season 10, Black 0rder, has been added to Conquerors' Hall. Visit the hall in all major cities and see Albion's current and past champions!

New Vanity Skins Available

The Mage Adventurer Bundle and the Miststalker Swiftclaw Skin are now available in the ingame store. For a preview of these items in action, see this article: albiononline.com/en/news/new-vanity-skins-are-here

Economic Changes

Some of the recent changes to Hardcore Expeditions and the Black Market have led to an influx of Silver into the game economy. To ensure the value of player Silver and overall stability of the player economy are preserved, we are making the following adjustments:

Hardcore Expeditions
      • High-level Hardcore Expeditions have, in general, been too rewarding compared to other group activities.
      • To address this, loot and Silver rewards have been reduced for Hardcore Expeditions above level 7.
      • This will decrease the rewards overall by about 25% over all levels, with lower levels being affected less than higher levels.
      Satchels of Insight
      • The change that introduced an item value to Tomes of Insight has been reverted, as their value on the Black Market was increasing too quickly for lower tiers, which in turn generated too much Silver overall.
      • Drop chances of Satchels of Insight have been adjusted to be about equal to that of normal bags.
      To offset these changes somewhat, and to incentivize players venturing into the open world more, we are making the following adjustment:

Group Randomized Dungeons
      • All Silver and loot rewards have been increased by about 10% from both mobs and chests. (Note: Static Group Dungeons will be addressed further in a later patch.)
      Taken as a whole, these changes will reduce the overall influx of Silver into the game economy and increase its stability.

Changes
      • Skip Overcrowded Cluster Cooldown: 30s → 125s
      • Corrupted Dungeon traps now deal differing amounts of damage based on dungeon difficulty level
      Combat Balance Changes

Axes
      • Morgana Raven (Carrioncaller):
        • Healing Reduction: 40% → 30%
      Frost Staffs
      • Frozen Crystal (Chillhowl):
        • Cast Range: 15m → 12m
      Quarterstaffs
      • Separator (Quarterstaff):
        • Root Duration: 3s → 2.5s
        • Mobs in a 6m radius around the main target are now knocked in the air for 0.9s
        • Using against mobs no longer puts you at the top of their aggro list
      Fixes
      • Fixed an issue where players teleported by the Smart Cluster Queue became invulnerable and invisible while still being able to attack
      • "Sell Order Completed" mails from the Black Market now always clearly state that they originated from the Black Market (previously would sometimes say "Caerleon Marketplace")
      • Fixed an issue where the Fast Travel UI dropdown would not work when selecting filtered elements
      • Corrected an issue where multiple players using Self Ignition (Specter Jacket) in one area dealt no damage - damage now affects enemies in overlapping areas but without stacking the damage, as intended
      • Web ability of Goliath Horseeater now slows for the full 20 seconds as intended
      • Disabled Morgana Nightmare, Spectral Bonehorse, and Rageclaw during Crystal League matches as intended
      • Fixed an issue where Royal Banner (Royal Jacket) did not buff the caster while active when more than 5 allies were present
      • Fixed an issue where Deathward Climax (Boltcasters) did not activate the purge of Purging Shield (Mage Robe)
      • [Mobile] Roads Of Avalon portals on the map and minimap can now be pressed to show their tooltip as intended
      • Additional graphical, animation, audio, terrain, and localization fixes
    • Hardcore Expedition is too hard from HCE 13 and knocked down repair cost too much money. So, the amount we collected need lot of skills as a tank and lot stress because most of the times from HCE 13-18 you might pay over 3-5 mil repair cost. one single mistake or Albion Lagging you are done for. So reducing that money Albion make this game more sucks then ever. Albion already have lot a lagging when playing with group and now this? you guys really want to leave people the Albion forever. Thank you for everything.
      EmrulTheDemonLord
      HCE 1800+ Tank
      [url='https://www.facebook.com/groups/852240698624422/about/']Albion Online Bangla[/url]
    • emrulTheDemonLord wrote:

Hardcore Expedition is too hard from HCE 13 and knocked down repair cost too much money. So, the amount we collected need lot of skills as a tank and lot stress because most of the times from HCE 13-18 you might pay over 3-5 mil repair cost. one single mistake or Albion Lagging you are done for. So reducing that money Albion make this game more sucks then ever. Albion already have lot a lagging when playing with group and now this? you guys really want to leave people the Albion forever. Thank you for everything.
      HCE is a risk free PvE mode, where the risk-vs-reward argument goes to shit, since you make millions in total safety.
      It's a mode that has NOTHING to do with the rest of the game and that simply shouldn't exist. It's ridiculous that an instance where I cannot die and lose gear is more rewarding than a T8+ map where I am at risk of being dove and dying.

Try going out of the city for once.
    • emrulTheDemonLord wrote:

Hardcore Expedition is too hard from HCE 13 and knocked down repair cost too much money. So, the amount we collected need lot of skills as a tank and lot stress because most of the times from HCE 13-18 you might pay over 3-5 mil repair cost. one single mistake or Albion Lagging you are done for. So reducing that money Albion make this game more sucks then ever. Albion already have lot a lagging when playing with group and now this? you guys really want to leave people the Albion forever. Thank you for everything.
      Then learn the game. In HCE, it is a risk controlled enviroment. Make no mistakes, and you got that all great silver. Make mistake, and you pay.

If you can´t do higher levels, then practice in lower levels. Get a proper group.

I don´t know what do you want from this ? To get everything for Nothing ? I would like to see how you would like rates of fame and silver in any other content in BZ apart CD. Before Corrupted Dungeons, there wasn´t anything like HCE. And HCE just gives way too much fame and silver. It´s not supposed to be a silver printer, yet this is how you treat it.

Instead of blaming SBI, maybe try not to make mistakes - after all : you only pay for mistakes there, and that´s it. You don´t have such luxury anywhere else.
    • with this takedowns, you are simply encouraging the ganks, already the game is impossible and most only practice 5 tier maps. Anyone who wants to play alone, who is new or plays in small guilds can only uninstall it.
      the game for a new player is too boring, It start and ends with maps 5 tier. All the maps in black are closed to access by teams of 7/8 players; yesterday i wanted to go in black zone but all the maps blocked by gank, one player to make the pole in entry , 6/7 players at exits, there is no gameplay, longevity or fun in this .

The problem is not that they stole your loot, but they didn't even let you to play, I only had 4 smooth gear and t3 horse .. they won't let you play! I was going to do the first dungeon ..

I would like to have a more complex and refined pve aspect, where you have increasingly difficult solo dungeons that make sense of the increasing equipment levels, this will never be there as long as you are "raped" by a team of players and as long as the difference in power between different levels of equipment will be so low.

Finding a guild is useless as group content is so difficult to require sets and specialties that a new player cannot access in any way.

This game is nice, but if i had to rate it as rpg i would give it 1/10

The post was edited 8 times, last by khazalidDrake ().

• khazalidDrake wrote:

with this takedowns, you are simply encouraging the ganks, already the game is impossible and most only practice 5 tier maps. Anyone who wants to play alone, who is new or plays in small guilds can only uninstall it.
      the game for a new player is too boring, It start and ends with maps 5 tier. the maps in black are closed to access by teams of 7/8 players. yesterday i wanted to go in black zone, all the maps blocked by gank, one to make the pole in entry 6/7 players at exits, there is no gameplay,longevity or fun in this .

the problem is not that they stole your loot, but they didn't even let you in to play, I only had 4 smooth gear and t3 horse .. they won't let you play! I was going to do the first dungeon ..

I would like to have a more complex and refined pve aspect, where you have increasingly difficult solo dungeons that make sense of the increasing equipment levels, this will never be there as long as you are "raped" by a team of players and as long as the difference in power between different levels of equipment will be so low.

finding a guild is useless as group content is so difficult to require sets and specialties that a new player cannot access in any way
      You should have mentioned this is your first week playing this game.

Maybe instead of complaining on forum about things you have no clues about, you should play the game.

Start at blue zone, then yellow zone, then hit the red zone, and when u feel like it, check the black zone. And if you have hard time going through bz portal zones, just use ava roads.

To complain about the game when you didn´t even play the game - that´s just a waste of words on forum.

Now more than ever, new players have it so absolutely easy to rise up.
    • Basically I better believe leaving Albion is better. Because its not for some solo player game anymore and putting that reduction this game basically encouraging to slave solo player to other big guild CTA. So small group and solo player have to leave out of this game. and skill is not matter in this game anymore. Number is matter now. more number of players you have in your disposal more dominant you are now. So free random solo player game is out of questions. Good luck with this new updates Laggbion offline. (oops Albion online). this game is actually more pathetic then ever now.
      EmrulTheDemonLord
      HCE 1800+ Tank
      [url='https://www.facebook.com/groups/852240698624422/about/']Albion Online Bangla[/url]
    • Nice job destroying the whole crafting tree, again.

sub 8.3 satchels are only sold on black market, becausely they are literally worthless otherwise, and now you made black market buy them for at best 50% of the cost it took to craft. Not only that, but since they will now cost less than normal bags, due rto far oversaturated market, normal bag prices will also go down, so basically whole bag tailor tree becomes dead.

Why not bring item value down a little, to bring them in line with other popular items to craft, instead of literally destroying whole profession? HCE's are far bigger offender where it comes to printing silver, but you only nerf them by 25%, while bag tailor tree gets completely obliterated?

Or instead of arbitrarily adjusting prices, maybe make sub 8.3 satchels actually worthwile to equip, so players can buy them and economy can naturally adjust? Having a worthless (to players) item in the game, which got any value PURELY because of black market buying it, is an insanely bad idea in the first place, and goes completely against every economic prinicple on which this game is supposed to be built.
    • Since it is possible that they can Nerf more than the content of hardcore Expeditions is already, all in order for us to devote much more time to pvp content, I thought that this game allowed each person to choose what content to make, and not them to induce them through nerf to play the content that suits the game best. I certainly expected much more from this game but it seems that all the contents nerfean starts with the solitary Dungeons and do not give as much look as before and now nerfean this content

The post was edited 1 time, last by snake24 ().