[10. December 2020] Rise of Avalon Patch 11

• Is that you do not get tired of destroying all the contents, first game that is so disgusting to nerf the contents, why instead of Nerf the silver do not lower the cost of repairs ? , you just make people stop playing this game and stop having fun in the game by making people play only the content you want.
    • From the hce side of it if you complain about the silver nerf and that is the content you enjoy it's rather weird you care about that? Like hello you don't loose gear and If this is your content it's not like there nerfing the challenge of hce what's the issue you here? Wanna be super rich and do nothing with your silver since you don't pvp?
    • snake24 wrote:

Is that you do not get tired of destroying all the contents, first game that is so disgusting to nerf the contents, why instead of Nerf the silver do not lower the cost of repairs ? , you just make people stop playing this game and stop having fun in the game by making people play only the content you want.
      You can, you know, just do 1 additional lvl 18 map and you get the difference from the nerf.
    • Verthais wrote:

Why not remove HCE all together if you are gonna make the content unplayable, with the recent nerfs that include introducing additional tree levels and changes on the Undead Archers now you take away the only way to make it worth while.....
      It's not unplayable. Either you have the skill to do it or you don't. Why don't you take the same people to a T8 group dungeon, ahhh that's right your gear would disappear in an instant went dove due to lack of pvp experience after farming hundreds of millions of fame in total safety.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Saccavirano wrote:

Zoream wrote:

It's not unplayable. Either you have the skill to do it or you don't. Why don't you take the same people to a T8 group dungeon, ahhh that's right your gear would disappear in an instant went dove due to lack of pvp experience after farming hundreds of millions of fame in total safety.
      T8 group dungeon without scout?
      Yeah let them get dove and lose their gear. I mean for how long have they farmed in total safety.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Just that update for mobile??
      Please fix the freeze time when we kill the mobs on the dungeon and sometimes when we kill player too..
      And please make the loading more faster when we change place..
      Thats very risk when mobile player got long time loading on BlackZone an RedZone..
    • They nerfed the silver from the HCEs... that's it. why y'all dying like they destroyed the entire game? There is still silver to be made there, just 25% less. the Fame is untouched. I'd say HCEs are still worth it for good fame and decent silver. You guys have to understand it was ruining the economy. too much silver in the game is a problem for the market's survival. To not consider that HCE spamming was really doing a number on the economy is really selfish. I'm not going to bash wanting to have a fun gameplay avenue without gankers. A High Difficulty PVE experience free from PVP is really great. I too don't like ganking and being ganked. But a lot more was at stake here than "OH PEOPLE ARE CHILLING IN BLUE ZONES IN A FULL LOOT PVP GAME... THEY SHOULD BE OUT HERE SO WE CAN KILL THEM... MUH FULL LOOT PEEVUHPEE". I think that's why SBI didn't listen to the cry of pvp howlers who have been wanting to get you out of cities by removing HCEs. instead they nerfed it for arguably more legitimate concerns. it was just too rewarding.
      I've grown to notice something about the game. yes with more risk comes greater reward but in a way I think its different from that. more rewards are poured into zones where there is more likelihood of silver being deleted from the game through item trashing and the like. in a way that balances the economy because it just cycles silver in and out.

You guys will live. You'll adapt to the slightly broke lifestyle. it's not like you have that many ways to spend all that silver other than making the market overpriced for us broker boys.
      And maybe consider going out once in a while to pvp zones to entertain our lonely pvp brothers. all their toxicity on the forums is just because of loneliness.
      You're most definitely pronouncing my nick wrong... wait till you see my real name tho.
    • Hello! Guys can do something with black gloves against them is not what can not be done to a beginner who only masters the karup dungeons kill for 2 prokasta it is somehow not very good because of them even to play there do not want to
    • Saccavirano wrote:

Someky wrote:

I think that's why SBI didn't listen to the cry of pvp howlers who have been wanting to get you out of cities by removing HCEs.
      Hm, what about gatherer boots?More precisely quarrier boots.
      What about them? They were imbalanced in escape capabilities. I covered this in a different post. One titled something like "SBI needs to fix the rat problem".

Why are you even asking this? How is it related to what I said? Or do you think I'm implying that SBI never listens to pvp players at all? Jeez... Read well.
      I'm referring to HCE changes not escape skill balances.
      You're most definitely pronouncing my nick wrong... wait till you see my real name tho.
    • Have you guys actually looked what kind bonus HCE chests have? even if you do t8 group dungeons or what ever. you wont ever get such bonus. You have way bigger chance to get good sht from HCE. you just took couple pics of garbage loot. Sure you can even get millions on chest in simple yz t5 solo dungeon too if you are lucky. but HCE is just ridiculous income.
    • Hello there

Thanks for bringing nice content to the game.

I have a comment about the information you gave of the decrease percentage in silver and loot in several HCE levels.

I belive 25% average is a little missleading, since there are +30% decrease in some levels. I think that when considerables nerfs like this are done into the game, we deserve specific information about the % of decrease regarding silver and loot of each level. A little table with previous and current percetanges would be very transparent. It would mean a lot more that 25% average.

Cheers