Management Services

• Management Services

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This thread serves the purpose of further elaboration upon my offered services in regard to laborers management. If you have questions I
      urge you to message me on Discord.

A little backstory, I've been managing laborers for about three years now, since the release of Albion Online. During this time I progressed
      from managing my own laborers to renting out my own islands, hiring island managers and providing management for others islands.

The reason I'm deciding to offer these services now is because its evident to me a lot of people are having difficulty keeping up with scaling
      their own operations, I'd like to offer a service that allows you to focus on up-scaling and macro-management without the worries of reliable
      employment and all related affairs.

With the amount of laborers I own and the amount of island managers I have employed, I'm offering two different services: Management
      Services & Managed Rented Laborers, all of which are operated of Caerleon. This means that depending on market conditions you are
      basically buying into passive income. You'll be able to choose between the four most popular laborer types: Fletcher, Blacksmith, Tinker
      and Imbuer.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The contents of Management Services entails the following:

Your islands will be managed by my island managers, your responsibility is to keep at least 24h worth of journals stocked in a designated
      chest, this service will allow you to stack multiple days worth of journals so you don't have to visit daily. Materials will be placed in the
      same chest you keep the journals stocked in.

The benefits of our Management services include:
      1. Upon request, a comprehensive report of your islands performance over an amount of time specified.
      2. Your laborers are managed by my reliable and trustworthy pool of island managers.
      3. Your returns will be insured to 99.9% of all returns. This means, if we detect you're missing returns, we will compensate you directly.
      4. More time to focus on scaling your own business.
      5. No upfront payments, all required payments are calculated at the end of the week.

The contents of Managed Rented Laborers entails the following:

You'll be renting my islands managed by my island managers, your responsibility is to keep at least 24h worth of journals stocked in a
      designated chest, this service will allow you to stack multiple days worth of journals so you don't have to visit daily. Materials will be placed
      in the same chest you keep the journals stocked in.

The benefits of our Managed Rented Laborers include:
      1. Upon request, a comprehensive report of your islands performance over an amount of time specified.
      2. The laborers are managed by my reliable and trustworthy pool of island managers.
      3. Your returns will be insured to 99.9% of all returns. This means, if we detect you're missing returns, we will compensate you directly.
      4. No investment costs into building your own islands.
      5. No upfront payments, all required payments are calculated at the end of the week.
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The following list compiles players who have essentially broken trust, these are people I wouldn't recommend entering into any
      business with and treating with utmost caution.

Format: IGN, Discord Tag, Discord User ID

Blacklist:
      Colddespise (Colddespise#5022)

Gredola (PREWISH#7236)

Tatchimii (TJ Tatchy#7284)

BabyFromIceAge (adril#5829)

VintageVirgo1 (VintageVirgo悪魔#4829)

ksawery9009SANS (Furry_ksawery9009_Furry#0462)
      Discord: Redsaw#0001

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.

The post was edited 26 times, last by Redsaw ().

• I have been managing my own laborers since the early beta.
      This used to take 45 minutes every day which was quite a hazzle.

Now that I am using Red's service I no longer have to wory about
      forgetting to log in (which used to happen atleast once or twice
      a week). It all gets done in a timely manner.

Red's excellent service takes care of everything. The processing
      of journals for my afk money, but also verifying if the correct
      amount of materials are returned, let's call it a double check
      audit.

I just deposit the books and let the manager know via a screenshot
      in my own discord channel in Redsaws discord server, which is used
      for any communication between me and the manager via a dedicated
      middleman.

I would suggest anyone with laborers to use the service and let
      Redsaw manage your laborers!
    • For a while now I've been thinking about managing my own islands.
      but couldn't get into it because of financial issues and time restraint.

But now since I am using Red's service, I no longer have to worry
      of any of those reasons.

Red's service take cares of everything. from employees to checking that the materials are all there
      and If not he'll pay from his own pocket if some of the materials are not there or went missing.

All I have to do is just deposit the books and just let the service run its course.
      It's basically a way of making silver without you doing anything.

I would highly recommend this to anyone to use the service!
    • Flash sale, managed Blacksmiths, Fletchers and Imbuers are now available for rent at 2500 per laborer per day. minimum duration 1 week, minimum amount 300.
      Discord: Redsaw#0001

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.
    • rented 1000+ laborers/day with a few managers managing the laborers and sometimes the managers can't manage the laborers in which case you don't have to pay which is very nice. It's super helpful especially if you got no time for any of this, I used to do 500 laborers/day on my own and it was quite a hassle. all the people working there are nice, helpful & friendly, they're always trying to make things easier for all of us, and to add to that even though I'm paying a hefty amount of money for them to manage my laborers I'm still making bank so there's no reason for not using this. I highly recommend you to use red's service. 10/10
    • I have been using this service for about 2 months now and guys, the ammount of time you save is impressing. Everything is fast and organized, the manager team is very miticulous about every detail and is easy to talk with them and to handle different things. Easy way to make your money grow in a safe and methodical way :D

Looking forward to continue using this service until they stop giving it.