Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11

    • No it’s people who’s opinion is biased and are without all the facts. Thinking hce is some money printing scheme. Talking like this is counter productive and belittles your own point.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I took out the quote because it adds nothing but constructive to this discussion. ().

    • deenne wrote:

      people which have fun and know how to play HCE will keep playing.
      only RMTs, silver abusers are crying.
      @Koszatniczek the only one person here which is crying its you my dear friend.
      can we get your ign, to check your stats, if you call other people "noobs" show us who u are.
      that’s why 2v2 gates are so populated. Nerfing content to irrelevancy is not balance. Hce is a hot topic only because it’s information is displayed in rankings. Transmutation killed gathering an entire play style. That’s now replaced with running materials in blue zones yet there has been no balance patch on that and no big players whining about it. Why do you think that is?
    • Why nerf the Chillhowl range? It's not even meta anymore. With this change, Chillhowl and 1h frost will have the same range while the 1h frost is instant, can't be dodged, and on a shorter cooldown. Why is the Avalonian weapon going to be worse than it's standard counterpart? Meanwhile, claymore can still E from basically the edge of your screen.

      At least boltcaster E triggers purge now.
    • Guys, you are ignoring what the HCE player has invested to reach high levels in good performance.They are sets that cost more than 100 million, I met people with 400 million in a single chest.What is being lost here is not just a nerf of 25% in silver, but an impracticability for the repair to represent practically 1/3 or slightly less than what is earned in HCE, as well as the player's money (100m +) that could be yielding elsewhere in the game, such as city buildings.

      I believe that if the company maintains this position then it will be necessary to edit the repair price or even the strength of the monsters of HCE.

      We must not forget that the most difficult role for HCE is the Tank, which besides having to play very well, pays a relatively higher repair.
    • It's so funny people bragging: "HEY BOYS, I'M THE BEST, I PLAY IN BZ".

      I've farmed for over 2 months in T8 maps, got total of 0 ganks. I'd say playing BZ nowadays is safer than HCE, you'll prolly waste tons of silver before learn how to play HCE.

      If you guys want to talk about how BZ is dead, we need discuss like men:
      - Remove HO.
      - Remove Avalon portals.
      - Remove 1min30s solo DG.
      - Increase group DG and static loot/silver.
      - Stop The Handholding (hi big allies).
      - ban all scouts and main accounts.

      Face it, the majority of the people that going to stop playing HCE due nerfs won't move to BZ lmao. Most of them are already rich.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by daTyahow ().

    • daTyahow wrote:

      It's so funny people bragging: "HEY BOYS, I'M THE BEST, I PLAY IN BZ".

      I've farmed for over 2 months in T8 maps, got total of 0 ganks. I'd say playing BZ nowadays is safer than HCE, you'll prolly waste tons of silver before learn how to play HCE.

      If you guys want to talk about how BZ is dead, we need discuss like men:
      - Remove HO.
      - Remove Avalon portals.
      - Remove 1min30s solo DG.
      - Increase group DG and static loot/silver.
      - Stop The Handholding (hi big allies).
      - ban all scouts and main accounts.

      Face it, the majority of the people that going to stop playing HCE due nerfs won't move to BZ lmao. Most of them are already rich.
      I agree, with you.
      Im playing this game almost 2,5 year, and time from before queen, when all ho's etc shit wasnt exist was the best for albion.
      but im still agree with HCE - 0 RISK and it need nerf, i was talking with HCE veterans and they told me that 25% are changing nothing.
      (good players still will make mad money and bad players will losing moneys, it is what it is).

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Accusing HCE players of RMT is misleading. If you have any proof of RMT, please send it to suppor@albiononline.com. ().

    • deenne wrote:

      daTyahow wrote:

      It's so funny people bragging: "HEY BOYS, I'M THE BEST, I PLAY IN BZ".

      I've farmed for over 2 months in T8 maps, got total of 0 ganks. I'd say playing BZ nowadays is safer than HCE, you'll prolly waste tons of silver before learn how to play HCE.

      If you guys want to talk about how BZ is dead, we need discuss like men:
      - Remove HO.
      - Remove Avalon portals.
      - Remove 1min30s solo DG.
      - Increase group DG and static loot/silver.
      - Stop The Handholding (hi big allies).
      - ban all scouts and main accounts.

      Face it, the majority of the people that going to stop playing HCE due nerfs won't move to BZ lmao. Most of them are already rich.
      I agree, with you.Im playing this game almost 2,5 year, and time from before queen, when all ho's etc shit wasnt exist was the best for albion.
      but im still agree with HCE - 0 RISK and it need nerf, i was talking with HCE veterans and they told me that 25% are changing nothing.
      (good players still will make mad money and bad players will losing moneys, it is what it is).
      I agree with you buddy, but we need a big picture here:

      - BZ = 0 risk- HCE = 0 risk

      Let's stop the useless trashtalk here and bring solution, as I told you, I farmed 2 months in BZ with 0 deaths, how can it be more risky than HCE? We need to go back to the full loot game.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Do not simply accuse any group of RMT. If you have any proof, send it to support@albiononline.com. ().

    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

      Rise of Avalon Patch 11


      Season 10 Winner Statue


      The new statue honoring the winners of Guild Season 10, Black 0rder, has been added to Conquerors' Hall. Visit the hall in all major cities and see Albion's current and past champions!


      Economic Changes


      Some of the recent changes to Hardcore Expeditions and the Black Market have led to an influx of Silver into the game economy. To ensure the value of player Silver and overall stability of the player economy are preserved, we are making the following adjustments:


      Hardcore Expeditions

      • High-level Hardcore Expeditions have, in general, been too rewarding compared to other group activities.
      • To address this, loot and Silver rewards have been reduced for Hardcore Expeditions above level 7.
      • This will decrease the rewards overall by about 25% over all levels, with lower levels being affected less than higher levels.
      Satchels of Insight

      • The change that introduced an item value to Tomes of Insight has been reverted, as their value on the Black Market was increasing too quickly for lower tiers, which in turn generated too much Silver overall.
      • Drop chances of Satchels of Insight have been adjusted to be about equal to that of normal bags.
      To offset these changes somewhat, and to incentivize players venturing into the open world more, we are making the following adjustment:


      Group Randomized Dungeons

      • All Silver and loot rewards have been increased by about 10% from both mobs and chests. (Note: Static Group Dungeons will be addressed further in a later patch.)
      Taken as a whole, these changes will reduce the overall influx of Silver into the game economy and increase its stability.


      Changes

      • Corrupted Dungeon traps now deal differing amounts of damage based on dungeon difficulty level
      Combat Balance Changes


      Axes
      • Morgana Raven (Carrioncaller):
        • Healing Reduction: 40% → 30%
      Frost Staffs
      • Frozen Crystal (Chillhowl):
        • Cast Range: 15m → 12m
      Quarterstaffs
      • Separator (Quarterstaff):
        • Root Duration: 3s → 2.5s
        • Mobs in a 6m radius around the main target are now knocked in the air for 0.9s
        • Using against mobs no longer puts you at the top of their aggro list
      Fixes

      • "Sell Order Completed" mails from the Black Market now always clearly state that they originated from the Black Market (previously would sometimes say "Caerleon Marketplace")
      • Fixed an issue where the Fast Travel UI dropdown would not work when selecting filtered elements
      • Corrected an issue where multiple players using Self Ignition (Specter Jacket) in one area dealt no damage - damage now affects enemies in overlapping areas but without stacking the damage, as intended
      • Web ability of Goliath Horseeater now slows for the full 20 seconds as intended
      • Disabled Morgana Nightmare, Spectral Bonehorse, and Rageclaw during Crystal League matches as intended
      • Fixed an issue where Royal Banner (Royal Jacket) did not buff the caster while active when more than 5 allies were present
      • Fixed an issue where Deathward Climax (Boltcasters) did not activate the purge of Purging Shield (Mage Robe)
      • [Mobile] Roads Of Avalon portals on the map and minimap can now be pressed to show their tooltip as intended
      • Additional graphical, animation, audio, terrain, and localization fixes

      I deduce that these changes were made taking into account those individuals who did more than 100 m per week in HCE.

      Aspects to consider:

      1.- In general, these people are doing HCE all day to reach those amounts

      2.- A common person playing casually with luck (if he plays at least 1 hour a day) can make 4 or 5 m of silver with the famacredits disabled per week.

      3.- The real problem that may be affecting the market is the drop from corrupted dungeons, too many rats and too much expensive drop in the chests.

      4.- People who have their sets and who have their group of friends to do hce, even though they nerf the loot by 50%, they will continue doing them. If you want people to stop doing hce you must delete them.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Please keep the generalizations out of this discussion. ().

    • lmao they say "your repair fee is equal to the silver you lose if you die" but they never realize they can still pick up silver even if they are "killed" by the mobs when you lose everything when you're fighting open world/CD.
      Good nerf.
      Also, claiming that those who "have huge alliance and blah blah blah they can't die", look at rusty's video. They still die. You, on the other hand, stay at the BLUE zone, with ZERO chance of PVP encounter, and scream about your repair prices. rofl
    • feimaomiao wrote:

      lmao they say "your repair fee is equal to the silver you lose if you die" but they never realize they can still pick up silver even if they are "killed" by the mobs when you lose everything when you're fighting open world/CD.
      Good nerf.
      Also, claiming that those who "have huge alliance and blah blah blah they can't die", look at rusty's video. They still die. You, on the other hand, stay at the BLUE zone, with ZERO chance of PVP encounter, and scream about your repair prices. rofl
      Losing silver is losing silver regardless of how it happens? I dunno how to explain this any simpler
    • feimaomiao wrote:

      lmao they say "your repair fee is equal to the silver you lose if you die" but they never realize they can still pick up silver even if they are "killed" by the mobs when you lose everything when you're fighting open world/CD.
      Good nerf.
      Also, claiming that those who "have huge alliance and blah blah blah they can't die", look at rusty's video. They still die. You, on the other hand, stay at the BLUE zone, with ZERO chance of PVP encounter, and scream about your repair prices. rofl
      Arch? rofl. I'm done with you.

      nowadays BZ = 0 risk, proved with almost 3 months with 0 deaths. That dirty dorf at repair station took more silver from me than BZ :(.face it.
    • vaiza wrote:

      The changes are a bit vague on the 25%. @Retroman could you clarify with more specific numbers. It sounds like lvl 18s are going to be more than -25% and lvl 8s are going to be less than -25%. As you put it 'on average'.
      up to this @Retroman , we need clarification whether:

      the 25% is the total sum of the nerf, and is spread throughout levels 8 to 18, with levels 8-12 being around the 1% or 2% nerfs and levels 13+ receiving 3% or more nerfs (all will amount to 25%)

      or, 25% or lower is the minimum nerf for levels 8-12, and levels 13+ well get around more than 25%?
    • daTyahow wrote:

      It's so funny people bragging: "HEY BOYS, I'M THE BEST, I PLAY IN BZ".

      I've farmed for over 2 months in T8 maps, got total of 0 ganks. I'd say playing BZ nowadays is safer than HCE, you'll prolly waste tons of silver before learn how to play HCE.

      If you guys want to talk about how BZ is dead, we need discuss like men:
      - Remove HO.
      - Remove Avalon portals.
      - Remove 1min30s solo DG.
      - Increase group DG and static loot/silver.
      - Stop The Handholding (hi big allies).
      - ban all scouts and main accounts.

      Face it, the majority of the people that going to stop playing HCE due nerfs won't move to BZ lmao. Most of them are already rich.
      This man speaks the truth , SBI has to remove the timer on SRD in the BZ (Were are those juicy stats about the loot they are generating) , I mean who would have though that making ANY type of content safe would wreak the economy?

      I mean If anything the amount of silver and fame HCE made into the game is staggering and the fact they are only now nerfing it , and only the silver, it makes my mind boggle.

      I will tell a secret to SBI , Noobs want to FF guess what content gives more fame per hour?
    • The funny thing is, people claim hce has a repair bill ow has a loot amount of silver

      This statement is true so far

      The big difference is, in HCE the risk to get knocked is completely in your own and your team sphere, while in OW the player that attacks you is completely outside your control..

      It is basically if you say life in peace at home and life at war behind enemy lines is the same as at home you can slip or suicide and break your neck and at war behind enemy lines you can get shot

      OMG ..I assume none of these guys ever did his military in a warzone..
    • pesadelo wrote:

      This man speaks the truth , SBI has to remove the timer on SRD in the BZ (Were are those juicy stats about the loot they are generating) , I mean who would have though that making ANY type of content safe would wreak the economy?
      I mean If anything the amount of silver and fame HCE made into the game is staggering and the fact they are only now nerfing it , and only the silver, it makes my mind boggle.

      I will tell a secret to SBI , Noobs want to FF guess what content gives more fame per hour?
      I disagree with removing safe timer from SRD in BZ.

      Why ? Because ... let´s be real there. Only absolute newbies do SRD. Because solo random dungeons offers inadequate fame and silver. And waiting 90 seconds before it´s safe ? Oof. Even if you didn´t wait, it´s still absolutely horrible fame and loot. It´s not worth it at all. Generally, only noobs do that.

      Newbies with a guild just do t8 group dungeons in safety with a scout. That´s also why SBI introduced this safety to SRD, because people use scouts in group dungeons, making it 100% safe, especially with hideouts in same location. And group dungeons offer much better rates than SRD.

      Now then you have a tiny bit more advanced / knowledgeable players. Those just do CD. Either pve, or pvp. I remember getting 5 milion fame credits(8.1 satchel, ava buff, without max spec on shoes) and around 3 mil silver per hour in CD, and i got dived every 2-3 hours, sometimes longer. Even if you were to die every single time you get dived, you would still be hugely in profit of fame and silver.

      And then you have the HCE breed. Those do just HCE and rot there, forever.

      The way it is, SRD = worst fame and loot, for noobs, and one has to travel far and even back, which risks getting ganked, unless one has hideouts nearby etc.
      Group dungeons = better famd and loot than SRD, safe with a scout, one has to travel far
      CD = better fame and much better loot than group dungeons, pretty safe, and lowest requirement gear with low spec costs next to nothing anyway, no need to travel
      HCE = great fame and silver, safe, no need to travel. If you die, it´s on you. Controlled enviroment, ez clap.


      Open world is dead, because it´s not rewarding. Instanced content is much more rewarding, so only fool would go to open world.

      This needs to happen : CD and HCE Nerfed HARD. Even by 50%. Or - Buff BZ Hard. Even by 50% or more. Otherwise, nobody is gonna go open.

      And i like open world. But it´s dead now, so i barely even go open world. Ganking ? Low traffic. Diving ? Scouts. Sigh.

      Save the game sbi, please.

      Safe should never be as rewarding as risky ..
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Literally, I cannot imagine how someone invents a game mode like SRD which enforces people to SIT 90 seconds at the entrance to WAIT intentionally to start to play..

      Imagine this: hey boss, I have a brilliant idea, we make people wait 90 seconds or exit and then they can start fame safely
      Boss: brilliant, everyone will love to wait 90 seconds or bubble exit and then farm safe, great idea, here is your salery increase for this brilliant game design that will increase customer satisfaction and bring us more market share..

      Ommmm
    • feimaomiao wrote:

      lmao they say "your repair fee is equal to the silver you lose if you die" but they never realize they can still pick up silver even if they are "killed" by the mobs when you lose everything when you're fighting open world/CD.
      Good nerf.
      Also, claiming that those who "have huge alliance and blah blah blah they can't die", look at rusty's video. They still die. You, on the other hand, stay at the BLUE zone, with ZERO chance of PVP encounter, and scream about your repair prices. rofl
      This is a very weak argument.

      Even if you die at BZ or RZ you still make profit when you look at the whole week of playtime.
      You'll only lose money if you're bad at the game and die constantly at BZ.

      Same for HCE. If you die twice in level 9 or lower, you lost silver. Simple as that.
      If you die a lot in HCE you will lose money/time. If you die a lot in BZ you'll lose money/time.

      Even very skilled players can die by the fault of others in HCE. Like you can die because of a zerg in RZ, BZ.

      In fact I die a lot more in HCE because someone else fkcd up than I die to zergs at BZ/RZ, so that bullshit about "Stuff out of your control" doesn't cut it anymore.
      HCE in fact has MORE instances where things are out of your control.

      Yes you can choose skilled friends to play with but they still make mistakes once in a while, and good luck trying to get into a team that almost never makes mistakes.

      If you are the owner of a lvl 15 map and your team makes a few mistakes, that can end up costing you 2.5m to 6m(map lost + repairs)

      I'd really like to see you try lvl 15-18 Raven's Claw or Eternal Battle map and paying 700k - 3M in repairs because one single mistake from one of your friends resulted in a PT wipe.

      I've lost more money at HCE than in two months of playing in BZ because I only died ONCE to ganks in BZ. The other 2 times I died at BZ I was just fucking around.

      BZ is safer to me than HCE lol. You just have to equip anti-gank gear and know the paths you take, stick to HO's, it's very easy.

      Most ppl that complain about HCE don't have the skill to make even 40m of pure profit per week at it.

      Oh boy, I'd really like to see these "300 IQ" HCE haters try their hands at HCE 15+ with a regular HCE team... lol that would be something to watch

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Ahsmodeus ().

    • nerfing HCE will destroy the use of High tier item as an example. what else I should do with a 8.3 masterpiece 99M crypt candle. why would i buy a 8.3 masterpiece Celestial Censer, why would someone buy such item for a unpropitiable course.

      Please Leve the HCEs Alone

      We said okay to Harder Bosses.
      We said okay to less loot.
      We said okay to lousing the map at Level 18

      We cant accept a -40% Less Reward

      Please Developers,

      Leave the HCEs alone why are you trying to torcher us by Destroying HCE
      please leave the HCE as it is
      [b]Shadic[/b]