Lancher downloading PROBLEM.

• Lancher downloading PROBLEM.

Greetings,
      i cant download the game through the launcher, it says Download Error, cannot verified the source or something like that, also this file is out of date."albion-online-fullgame-win32".
      There is a new file for those who cant install the game with the launcher?.
    • Hey Feal,

Since you are experiencing some issues with the launcher updating automatically, could I please ask you to try re-downloading the client from our downloads page?
      Additionally, I'd recommend uninstalling Easy Anti-Cheat and re-installing it via the client download.

If you still experience issues, could you please provide:
      • launcher.log (open the launcher, go to Settings, click on Launcher Logs. The text file "launcher.log" in there is the one we need)
      • Dxdiag file: In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information
      • screenshot of nslookup: In Windows, select Start and open the Command Prompt. Type in "nslookup -q=TXT dns-debug.d.gcdn.co" and let that run until it says it's done
      • screenshot of traceroute: In Windows, select Start and open the Command Prompt. Type in "tracert d.gcdn.co" and let that run until it says it's done
      You can send these to me via Forum DMs, or to Amoebius76 via Discord: Amoebius76#3856

Additionally, I'd recommend trying out the workaround client from here: Known technical issues and workarounds
    • Kokolores wrote:

Hey Feal,

Since you are experiencing some issues with the launcher updating automatically, could I please ask you to try re-downloading the client from our downloads page?
      Additionally, I'd recommend uninstalling Easy Anti-Cheat and re-installing it via the client download.

If you still experience issues, could you please provide:
      • launcher.log (open the launcher, go to Settings, click on Launcher Logs. The text file "launcher.log" in there is the one we need)
      • Dxdiag file: In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information
      • screenshot of nslookup: In Windows, select Start and open the Command Prompt. Type in "nslookup -q=TXT dns-debug.d.gcdn.co" and let that run until it says it's done
      • screenshot of traceroute: In Windows, select Start and open the Command Prompt. Type in "tracert d.gcdn.co" and let that run until it says it's done
      You can send these to me via Forum DMs, or to Amoebius76 via Discord: Amoebius76#3856

Additionally, I'd recommend trying out the workaround client from here: Known technical issues and workarounds
      DM sent with the files linked. thank you