Re: So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

deenne wrote:

most of u dont even know why people are using taproot.
      BL need nerf from executre from 2 bars to 1bar. too much value like on 1 weapon. only rats will cry. lets be real. true pvpers are not playing bl rat weapon :)
      wtf is a true pvper lmao.

tabooshka wrote:

deenne wrote:

BL need nerf from executre from 2 bars to 1bar.
      i agree, every weapon in the game should just do 1 bar of damage
      NOISE, rats DETECTED
    • im looking on team value, BL is solo player weapon with 0 value for team, most used weapons for newbies and rats
      execute, nerf from 40 to 20% will be good and more skilled to play not like now. u can facetank dmg and still win cuz of value with 40%.
      the way u are defending this weapon is

a) u are rat
      b) u are rat
      c) u are rat
      not gonna talk about Q2 mobility + dmg % bonus = converting plate>leather>cloth.
      + fastest auto attack in whole game + almost highest bleed dmg.
      dash.catch. and ofc lovely chainslash with iframe.
      how many times u are dying by rats in zvz or in other part of game cuz unskilled noob is able to execute you.
      my idea nerf E from 40 to 20% is resonable.
      I think we all want more skilled weapons in game right ?
    • ViniColen wrote:

Epidemy wrote:

Simply get good at the videogame, Legal had the right idea.

[]
      This is what im talking about.. That weapon deletes ppl.

deenne wrote:

most of u dont even know why people are using taproot.
      BL need nerf from executre from 2 bars to 1bar. too much value like on 1 weapon. only rats will cry. lets be real. true pvpers are not playing bl rat weapon :)

deenne wrote:

im looking on team value, BL is solo player weapon with 0 value for team, most used weapons for newbies and rats
      execute, nerf from 40 to 20% will be good and more skilled to play not like now. u can facetank dmg and still win cuz of value with 40%.

a) u are rat
      b) u are rat
      c) u are rat
      not gonna talk about Q2 mobility + dmg % bonus = converting plate>leather>cloth.
      how many times u are dying by rats in zvz or in other part of game cuz unskilled noob is able to execute you.
      I think we all want more skilled weapons in game right ?
      To Vini, it was a meme montage, the weapon doesn't just immediately delete people. There are many counters to the execute to prolong the fight. Bloodletters have to get someone to under 40% to even use their e, which by the way has quite a hefty cooldown. I find it funny that you all complain bloodletter is overpowered when a deathgiver can do what it does at any time in the fight and better. Deenne, you say no 'true pvpers' use bloodletter, I guess FlaccidBaron isn't a true pvper then with 2 of his recent videos being him playing Bloodletter? Don't complain about what you don't understand how to fight against...
    • "FlaccidBaron"
      XD

im not gonna talk with you about game mechanic, counters etc..
      I see you are newbie in albion. good for ya, play and have fun. but stop compare streamers to "weapons" etc..
      i know most of you is under age and for ya "flaccidbaron" is a god but hes a albion meme.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: I lessened the emoji spam ().

• deenne wrote:

"FlaccidBaron"
      XD

I see you are newbie in albion. good for ya, play and have fun. but stop compare streamers to "weapons" etc..
      i know most of you is under age and for ya "flaccidbaron" is a god but hes a albion meme.
      Most of you are underage... they night as well be and rightfully so, you are implying you are not underage but your brain still is, wonder what is worse

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I edited the posted quote due to the emoji spam ().

• deenne wrote:

"FlaccidBaron"
      XD

I'm not underage in the slightest, I was pointing out that you can do lots of things with other offhands, you simply saw the name FlaccidBaron and immediately your name turned to mush. If I can't compare streamers using actual weapons and demonstrating their uses, what are you using for your evidence? Simply just saying oh it's op because of this combo and taproot is broken isn't really helping your case.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I edited the posted quote. ().

• "im looking on team value, BL is solo player weapon with 0 value for team, most used weapons for newbies and rats

a) u are rat
      b) u are rat
      c) u are rat
      I think we all want more skilled weapons in game right ?"

looks like I have to repeat myself. cuz someone dont know how read with understand.

"Simply just saying oh it's op because of this combo and taproot is broken isn't really helping your case."
      noone said anything about taproot is "op" etc..
      its your imagination. now lets stop offtopics and trashtalking.
      if you have something constructive to talk then lets talk about it.
    • deenne wrote:

"im looking on team value, BL is solo player weapon with 0 value for team, most used weapons for newbies and rats

a) u are rat
      b) u are rat
      c) u are rat
      I think we all want more skilled weapons in game right ?"

looks like I have to repeat myself. cuz someone dont know how read with understand.

"Simply just saying oh it's op because of this combo and taproot is broken isn't really helping your case."
      noone said anything about taproot is "op" etc..
      its your imagination. now lets stop offtopics and trashtalking.
      if you have something constructive to talk then lets talk about it.
      its mildy annoying that you cant use the quote feature
    • deenne wrote:

I tried proly cant did it for my own posts. not sure.
      stop off topics pls. its annoying u tried fight with me and still losing.

Furthermore, you say that Flaccid doesn't count because he's a meme and a god. Basically, you're saying you're just not good enough to beat someone with a taproot. Here comes the age old phrase of... "git gud."
    • Here we have another one that got killed by a Bloodletter and now upset. Daggers got already a lot of nerfs! nerly every decent player can avoid getting executet. Frost can get easily away from Bloodletter.

asking for a nerf and then saying its broken because of the taproot has nothing to do with the Weapon. Its unbelievable that new players with zero game knowledge, posting shit like that.
    • Stringendo wrote:

ViniColen wrote:

vaiza wrote:

Mage staffs? Let me guess you play perma? Perma has been disgusting for group play for the longest time. They've barely been touched. Frost are really strong. mdps has been nerfed quite a bit in the last few patches.
      Im spear user.. I dont have problems with bloodletter.. Are you saying you can win bloodletter with frost? Fire has more dmg than frost.. Frost builds is for 5v5.. I dont think frost is good for 1v1.. Well.. Almost every magic staffs arent for x1.. Imagine against bloodletter xD.
      Bruuh. frost is very good in 1v1. Chillhowl or even frost/plate armor is so hard to fight against with. Have you also checked infamy rankings? If you noticed most of them are frost mages :D
      Back to the topic:
      Bloodletter is not OP and lots of builds can beat them, it's decent so no need to nerf.
      I'd like to take the time to thank you for actually understanding how Bloodletter works. People don't seem to understand what a bloodletter can do can be done better by deathgivers or other weapons. I think they might just not have the combat experience to fight bloodletters yet.
    • imagine talking with kid whos never doing ZVZ or other "content" his brain is locked in CD and only CD matter.
      theres no point to speak with you. only way to stop that trashtalk bullshit are reported your post for off topic. and leting you existence in your own world :)

lets end this clown fiesta.
    • deenne wrote:

imagine talking with kid whos never doing ZVZ or other "content" his brain is locked in CD and only CD matter.
      theres no point to speak with you. only way to stop that trashtalk bullshit are reported your post for off topic. and leting you existence in your own world :)

Imagine adressing people always as kids or underage, you have a problem bro, time to grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

deenne wrote:

imagine talking with kid whos never doing ZVZ or other "content" his brain is locked in CD and only CD matter.

Imagine adressing people always as kids or underage, you have a problem bro, time to grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up
      yea you have to shut up. af. your last 6 post are offtopics af. need attention ? or whats your problem, you was asking me about nerf Bl, I gave it to ya and you sited quiet,. then go sit on your fat ass and be quiet. post grinder.
      dumb retards defender.
      and stop telling me how to life tard.
    • deenne wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

deenne wrote:

yea you have to shut up. af. your last 6 post are offtopics af. need attention ? or whats your problem, you was asking me about nerf Bl, I gave it to ya and you sited quiet,. then go sit on your fat ass and be quiet. post grinder.dumb retards defender.
      and stop telling me how to life tard.
      Triggered much. Proved my point, have a good night buddy.

Calling people underage, kids, fat asses, tards, retards, it seems to me you have a lot of unresolved issues, it is what it is buddy, step off the forums, not good for you :)

The post was edited 4 times, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• im not your buddy, fat ass
      lemme edit post 300x like you,
      lets grind some more posts and make moer offtopic.
      talk to me more about behavior in public forum.
      attacking people and trying make fun of them, after losing telling them to grow up or shut up.
      gj fat ass

The post was edited 3 times, last by deenne ().