SBI pls: option to spam Q by holding the key

• SBI pls: option to spam Q by holding the key

Hi everyone,

Previously I've been using hotkey software in order to enable Q button spamming by holding the same key via a script.

However, today I got a warning by Anti-Cheat that botting software got detected and my client disconnected. This basically means that the software I've been using is no longer valid, since I don't want to get a ban.

In this regard, it would be really great if we could get such option within the client itself, otherwise I risk to get a fucking arthritis.
    • Qolkkalom wrote:

is pressing a button so hard? <just curious>
      Yes, very much!

I have issue with my wrists. With some weapons I can play all day, but with others weapons, the wrists and arms hurt, and I must stop to play for some days.

Even warbow is hard to play with, that is why I usually use regular bow in the computer. I tried to play on cellphone and I don't have issue to play with warbow.

The mouse is used for moviment and for target in computer, the regular bow I just need to target once and I can move forever, I use space to attack.

With the warbow I must move fast, many times, with mouse, to swap between moviment and target the direction of skills(Deadly shot, Ray of light and Magic arrow). When kitting, it is harder, since there is a long way to the mouse to move, and it must be fast.

In cellphone I don't have this issue, cause I use one hand only for moviment, and the other hand only for skills and for target the direction of them.

But the screen on cellphone are soo small and touch screen are so clunky... I think allow us to use auto-aim from skill to the target like there is an option on cellphone could help too. Others things that could help is moviment based on keyboard like "wasd" or xbox controller.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

• Yiotoo wrote:

Qolkkalom wrote:

is pressing a button so hard? <just curious>
      Yes, very much!
      I have issue with my wrists. With some weapons I can play all day, but with others weapons, the wrists and arms hurt, and I must stop to play for some days.

Even warbow is hard to play with, that is why I usually use regular bow in the computer. I tried to play on cellphone and I don't have issue to play with warbow.

The mouse is used for moviment and for target in computer, the regular bow I just need to target once and I can move forever, I use space to attack.

With the warbow I must move fast, many times, with mouse, to swap between moviment and target the direction of skills(Deadly shot, Ray of light and Magic arrow). When kitting, it is harder, since there is a long way to the mouse to move, and it must be fast.

In cellphone I don't have this issue, cause I use one hand only for moviment, and the other hand only for skills and for target the direction of them.

But the screen on cellphone are soo small and touch screen are so clunky... I think allow us to use auto-aim from skill to the target like there is an option on cellphone could help too. Others things that could help is moviment based on keyboard like "wasd" or xbox controller.

You can right click to move, and not lose your target on PC.
      You can also select an option to not attack when you target on pc, so you should have no issue with what you're describing.
      I would love auto-aim, but then that also takes away the skill-shots, which decreases the difficulty, and makes certain builds
      too powerful. So. if they add that, damage should be reduced to compensate.