I need help to decide what pvp content I can play (mobile freezes and crashes)

• I need help to decide what pvp content I can play (mobile freezes and crashes)

Hello,

I'm a new player, my computer is broken so I'm playing on my android and the apk is not optimized yet so freezes or crashes on loading screens are everyday problems.

Due to the fact that I lose my gear when I die in albion, I don't know what kind of PvP should I get into to maintain a proper economy even if I die too many times. What content can I do that doesn't require an expensive set? I'm actually tier 4.1-5 and I can pay for it with no problems with a little bit of solo dungeons in black zones.

So, what content am I able to play within that range of gear? I don't know if farming tier 6 continuously is viable, but I'm open to any possibility!

Thank you very much in advance!

PS: I'm looking for a guild to join and do things, but I'm mostly a solo player.
    • I had some guys in cd that probably played on mobile..

They could not run correctly around obstacles, could not kite properly and had way to much stand times..

My recommendation to you is, play something static and point click

Giga boots, bow, giga pot, merc jacket..
      Fire artillery etc...such shit
      Bolts

These builts require low skill, point click

Don't do warbow .. don't do frost .. don't do hallowfall poison
    • Trial_hard wrote:

I had some guys in cd that probably played on mobile..

They could not run correctly around obstacles, could not kite properly and had way to much stand times..

Bolts

Hmm I actually enjoy being melee way more (I also enjoy healing but it's impossible on mobile, party targetting is a mess). Any recommendation? I am playing carving and spear mostly, but I read yesterday that ping can make you lose up to 30% dps to those who spam Q and I guess on mobile it's even a bigger deal.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Bolts

Playing with frost it's close to impossible, even more if you play using the tap controls like me. Going back n forth in the screen to cast the ice shard was going to make me lose my fingers hahah.
      I recommend you (Dr.Zoster) to play with melee weapons such as spears or axes, they are solid and you don´t need to be skilled with skillshots.
    • El11e wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Bolts

Playing with frost it's close to impossible, even more if you play using the tap controls like me. Going back n forth in the screen to cast the ice shard was going to make me lose my fingers hahah.I recommend you (Dr.Zoster) to play with melee weapons such as spears or axes, they are solid and you don´t need to be skilled with skillshots.
      what makes frost so difficult is the ability to not have quickcast on kind of kills it for iframing damage or interrupting
    • El11e wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Bolts

Playing with frost it's close to impossible, even more if you play using the tap controls like me. Going back n forth in the screen to cast the ice shard was going to make me lose my fingers hahah.I recommend you (Dr.Zoster) to play with melee weapons such as spears or axes, they are solid and you don´t need to be skilled with skillshots.
      I'm trying out bows atm, but I don't really like them for solo fame farming... Might go back to spears and swords (I like axes but I want to have some utility).
    • I'm actually having successful runs at Stalker CD using Warbow,Assassin Jacket build with my android phone. I use Joystick and have Inspect Button activated.

Even kill some 900k+ Infamy players playing in Stalker and even won some Slayer. You just need to get used to it and some serious dosage of coffee :D and you'll be slaying players using PC.

Currently at 400k+ Infamy. Cheers!