Bloodletter

• Bloodletter

After seeing posts both new and old about how shit the Bloodletter is or how 'overpowered' the Bloodletter is, I decided to put it to the test. I have determined that I had a lot of fun with it, and people who call it a garbage weapon or an 'overpowered' one simply have no idea what they're talking about.

[]
    • kheeta wrote:

Are u suppose to post that vid in every topic?
      Bloodletter is OKish weapon
      Overpowered or underpowered are BUILDS
      Using OP taproot double reflect - you’re winning
      Using other setups - losing
      Lmao so you're one of those people who simply complain about things being OP instead of trying to beat them. There are plenty of counters to taproots, other setups have a lot of ways to win around builds such as this. Blackhands are a very hard matchup, and is winnable if you can iframe reliably and play to perfection. Although, in the other post I remember you saying many couldn't use chain slash to iframe. You should do some research on the different matchups, if you'd like there are some videos on YouTube you could watch to learn how to counter this "OP" build.
    • Epidemy wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Lmao so you're one of those people who simply complain about things being OP instead of trying to beat them. There are plenty of counters to taproots, other setups have a lot of ways to win around builds such as this. Blackhands are a very hard matchup, and is winnable if you can iframe reliably and play to perfection. Although, in the other post I remember you saying many couldn't use chain slash to iframe. You should do some research on the different matchups, if you'd like there are some videos on YouTube you could watch to learn how to counter this "OP" build.
      buddy
      I play this game non-stop from beta test period
      Don’t tell me about research
      Don’t tell me about weapons I already played years ago, I’ve seen many ups and downs of that weapons and know exactly what I’m saying
      Don’t tell me about i-frames and who can/can’t do that , hundreds of times on this forum was discussed that 160+ ping players couldn’t use I-frames casting less than 0,5 sec
      There’s NO counter to taproot besides another taproot(comparing 1h weapons)
      If it IS NOT OP - try to record such video with another offhand
      Can’t?
      Like I suppose...
    • kheeta wrote:

Epidemy wrote:

kheeta wrote:

buddyI play this game non-stop from beta test period
      Don’t tell me about research
      Don’t tell me about weapons I already played years ago, I’ve seen many ups and downs of that weapons and know exactly what I’m saying
      Don’t tell me about i-frames and who can/can’t do that , hundreds of times on this forum was discussed that 160+ ping players couldn’t use I-frames casting less than 0,5 sec
      Can’t?
      Like I suppose...
      []

Oh look a bloodletter build without a taproot in it that can deal lots of damage to counter the hp given by a taproot! I wonder if I use something like this if you'll call THIS one OP and say that oh well it's the one that beats taproot.
    • yiconomics wrote:

Bloodletter is pretty weak. Most of the people in corrupted can beat bloodletter. over 90% of weapons in this game will out damage a bloodletter.
      Huzzah a man of quality, what a bloodletter can do a deathgiver can honestly do better. While bloodletters wait until 40% people can save skills and such to prolong the fight. Not to mention the e is fairly useless until you get to 40%. Not a garbage weapon, but not op by any means.
    • deenne wrote:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
      this is how I can comment that montage.
      killing noobs from stalker and yz HG. every kill cuted to not show how much killfame was, we are smart.
      just stop posting this video everywhere. attention wh*re
      I made that video for fun, didn't care to go to the permadeath areas. I didn't make the video to show how good I was or how much fame I was getting by any means, it was a simple memetage to show that Bloodletter is not absolute garbage. They weren't all noobs, and if that's your argument, I'm literally a recruit who started playing and learning last weak. I just decided to spend my time grinding a lot while learning the different pvp matchups for my class. I faced many an opponent in the CG and HG with higher gear than I had, and if people in elders are noobs than go off I guess.
    • yiconomics wrote:

Bloodletter is pretty weak. Most of the people in corrupted can beat bloodletter. over 90% of weapons in this game will out damage a bloodletter.
      Did in albion online are only CD ?
      im talking overall about BL.
      and BL is super braindead weapon in OW even in CD if u have brain u can easy beat almost evrything, if u cant, u can runaway.
    • Epidemy wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Epidemy wrote:

kheeta wrote:

buddyI play this game non-stop from beta test periodDon’t tell me about research
      Can’t?
      Like I suppose...
      []
      Oh look a bloodletter build without a taproot in it that can deal lots of damage to counter the hp given by a taproot! I wonder if I use something like this if you'll call THIS one OP and say that oh well it's the one that beats taproot.
      lol what?
      That’s not a video about build
      That’s a video about dismounting idiots
      In fear fight this build would be raped by almost any other with literally no chance to win
      There’s no successive bloodletter 1v1 builds aside taproot
    • kheeta wrote:

Epidemy wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Epidemy wrote:

kheeta wrote:

buddyI play this game non-stop from beta test periodDon’t tell me about researchDon’t tell me about weapons I already played years ago, I’ve seen many ups and downs of that weapons and know exactly what I’m saying
      Can’t?
      Like I suppose...
      []Oh look a bloodletter build without a taproot in it that can deal lots of damage to counter the hp given by a taproot! I wonder if I use something like this if you'll call THIS one OP and say that oh well it's the one that beats taproot.
      lol what?That’s not a video about build
      That’s a video about dismounting idiots
      In fear fight this build would be raped by almost any other with literally no chance to win
      There’s no successive bloodletter 1v1 builds aside taproot
      So you know the parts where he didn't always dismount first, or where bloodletters have 2v1d without a taproot... or do you just mean you only embrace the meta and can't actually realize anything past your own bias. There are plenty of ways to kill people who use a taproot, and that video is literally about a build that does a lot of damage. There are many successive bloodletter 1v1 builds aside taproots, and if you've played the game for years you should know that.
    • There are three types of builds in AO.
      High mobility - quarterstaff, puffs, war-bow, frost, etc.
      High damage - pike, regular dagger, regular bow, crossbow, etc.
      High CC - maces, quarterstaff, etc

And those weapons, which combines two(or even three) criteries - was, is, and will be imbalanced compairing with those, which have 1 from 3.
      I play a mobile(kite) build - warbow. And as for me - yes, it's not balanced, when a blood-letter, which is faster than me, can at the same time deal much more damage than me(even with shadow-blade, or plate armor and chain skill).

But in the case of the current meta with those mad bear puffs, frost-staff, and other completely broken trash - I don't see any sense to write about blood-letter.
      When blood-letter(as it is now) will become a #1 issue at 1v1 pvp - it will be a victory, I think.

The post was edited 2 times, last by BackOFF ().

• Bloodletter is kind of a mindless weapon now. It has skill separation in 5v5, but in 1v1 its just boring. There is only one build type right now and they all play the same - Damage mitigation. Done either by being in:
      • Plate with high hp, spamming Deadly swipe, chain slash and execute.
      • Leather with high hp (and reflects or hellion in group), surprisingly again spamming Deadly swipe, chain slash and execute.
      • Cloth with cleric robe 3s invulnerability, you guessed it, spamming Deadly swipe, chain slash and execute, before fleeing with demon boots.
      The weapon used to be really interesting, if you wanted damage you had to add it to the build with a mage cowl or poison pot with a hunter hood. Now you can just build either fully defensive, or fully offensive with cleric robe and just face roll the keyboard. I've been a dagger main since 2015 and I just don't play the weapon anymore. The 1H spear plays more like the bloodletter used to, and at least that offers me actual outplay potential and engaging combat.
      Hop on in to my Discord and Twitch ^^