A spear is an attractive weapon, but lacks a unique identity.

• kheeta wrote:

About knockbacks
      All other spells if says “all cc” are immune to al cc including displacement (like heavy helm)
      If buff is vulnerable to some of them - we see appropriate text (like grave boots etc)
      So there’s either bug or wrong text

About range
      Isn’t 1h spears the one weapon that have such great different Q/auto range?
      On 2h it is almost the same
      On every weapon in whole game they are comparable
      1h spear and Daybreaker are only weapons that have auto range x3 smaller then Q range
      As I said, SBI are sometimes not clear with their text. Clarification is needed for sure.

About range
      No, other weapons include:
      Daggers (sunder armor almost double the range)
      Axe (Rending rage/rending spin around 3x the range)
      Mace (threatening smash over 2x the range)
      Swords (Heroic cleaver over 2x the range)
      Bow (Deadly shot 18m range)
      Frost (Hoarfrost 14m range)

So many weapons have Q ranges that far exceed their auto range. They have alternates that fall more in line with auto's. Spears literally have a self enchant option to increase the range and provide stacks. '
      Hop on in to my Discord and Twitch ^^
    • Khladraven wrote:

kheeta wrote:

About knockbacks
      All other spells if says “all cc” are immune to al cc including displacement (like heavy helm)
      If buff is vulnerable to some of them - we see appropriate text (like grave boots etc)
      So there’s either bug or wrong text

About range
      Isn’t 1h spears the one weapon that have such great different Q/auto range?
      On 2h it is almost the same
      On every weapon in whole game they are comparable
      1h spear and Daybreaker are only weapons that have auto range x3 smaller then Q range
      As I said, SBI are sometimes not clear with their text. Clarification is needed for sure.
      About range
      No, other weapons include:
      Daggers (sunder armor almost double the range)
      Axe (Rending rage/rending spin around 3x the range)
      Mace (threatening smash over 2x the range)
      Swords (Heroic cleaver over 2x the range)
      Bow (Deadly shot 18m range)
      Frost (Hoarfrost 14m range)

So many weapons have Q ranges that far exceed their auto range. They have alternates that fall more in line with auto's. Spears literally have a self enchant option to increase the range and provide stacks. '
      Yeap you right
      Many weapons have different Q and auto range
      But I said “comparable”
      Means you could use both W and autos in same conditions/scenarios
      Daggers - 1 step difference
      Bows - still 15+ meters autos so you could stay ranged
      Axe Q don’t necessarily need to be used with autos they don’t synergies with each other strongly
      All Q/auto differences in game are not so brutal to weapon because not so many Qs synergies with autos so heavily like spears Q do

Spear is the one melee/semi melee weapon that was intended to bet on autos
      That’s why it’s not correct to compare its Q mechanics with such weapons like maces/ swords/ daggers where all philosophy is al about qqq-e gameplay

I don’t mean spears Q/auto should necessarily be exact same range but it should be comparable like 50-80%of Q range on autos
    • kheeta wrote:

Yeap you rightMany weapons have different Q and auto range
      But I said “comparable”
      Axe Q don’t necessarily need to be used with autos they don’t synergies with each other strongly
      All Q/auto differences in game are not so brutal to weapon because not so many Qs synergies with autos so heavily like spears Q do

That’s why it’s not correct to compare its Q mechanics with such weapons like maces/ swords/ daggers where all philosophy is al about qqq-e gameplay

I don’t mean spears Q/auto should necessarily be exact same range but it should be comparable like 50-80%of Q range on autos
      Im just going to agree to disagree at this point.

I understand where you are coming from, I do, I just cant agree with it based on what you are saying here. I mean, a large portion of certain dagger and axe builds heavily leans on auto attack damage as a major form of their persistent damage.

I actually have a 1H spear video coming out during the next maintenance. I'm using a very simple spear build, with basic, non artifact items. I honestly think the weapon is just fine, doubly so with the buffs it just received.
      Hop on in to my Discord and Twitch ^^
    • Khladraven wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Yeap you rightMany weapons have different Q and auto range
      But I said “comparable”

Im just going to agree to disagree at this point.
      I understand where you are coming from, I do, I just cant agree with it based on what you are saying here. I mean, a large portion of certain dagger and axe builds heavily leans on auto attack damage as a major form of their persistent damage.

I actually have a 1H spear video coming out during the next maintenance. I'm using a very simple spear build, with basic, non artifact items. I honestly think the weapon is just fine, doubly so with the buffs it just received.
      bro
      Let’s be honest
      Exactly the same video could be recorded with any at least 1 dash weapon, hp sustain and soldiers boots to run OW outnumbered fights
      This vid is NOT about spear but about players iq , tactics, game mechanics and knowledge
      This video tells nothing about questions I asked previously