Now that you've nerfed nearly every weapon in the game...

• Now that you've nerfed nearly every weapon in the game...

How about working on some of those armors? What % of people are running hunter hood? I might not know the exact number but I know the answer: WAY too many! Albion Online doesn't need any abilities that feel like a pause button, just some food for thought that we would be better off without that crap and shorter cool-downs across the entire game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JonnnyBones ().

• What’s your offer?
      Delete Retaliate?
      Make it unplayable like graveguard boots or demon boots ?
      For now there’s literally no problem to play vs Retaliate
      Almost every build has purge /invul / kite ability or cc to outplay Retaliate user
      There’s literally no build in whole game that is fckd by Retaliate with no chances
    • kheeta wrote:

What’s your offer?
      Delete Retaliate?
      For now there’s literally no problem to play vs Retaliate
      Almost every build has purge /invul / kite ability or cc to outplay Retaliate user
      There’s literally no build in whole game that is fckd by Retaliate with no chances
      That's why 2/3rds of the players are using it, because its so shit. Is it actually satisfying at all PVPing with an ability like that? Just wondering because I used it once and killed a bolt caster with it, & I've literally never felt less a sense of accomplishment in an MMO in my entire life. Isn't PVP supposed to be exciting?

kheeta wrote:

Wouldn't hate that honestly. Sounds a lot better than 2/3rds of the players using it (just like they used to run GG boots). Plus I still see demon boots every once in a while, so it seems like a step in the right direction to me. The developers should honestly look at it, If more than half the players are using the same item when there are 20 other options, the numbers don't lie.

The post was edited 5 times, last by JonnnyBones ().

• You know the exact reason people are playing with HH. The meta in CD is these push E and run away builds like Badon and Chillhowl. Without HH you have 0 chance against the kite meta. You would need to fix those builds if you also wanted to hurt HH even further.

Also many helm items are just crap. Purge would be a great option but at 9m it is useless majority of time. Range should be at minimum 15m for purge. Cleanse helm is also garbage since all CC builds have way more CC in their kit on short cool downs compared to what the one time long CD cleanse merc hood offers. Cleric cowl is strong but again useless in kite meta. HH and guardian helmet are the only helm items in the game that almost always provide value which is why that is all you see.
    • Jean_Helius wrote:

lmao, hunter hood reflect you damage so how about not hit the enemy?
      If "2/3rds of the players are using it" maybe is time to start using mage robe? ;)

Maybe you're OK with an ability that slows every rotation down by 4 seconds but I think it's stupid and adds nothing to the game.

BTW feel free to watch my latest PVP video where I'm plowing people hunter hoods, no mage robe needed here. I don't play that crap.
    • JonnnyBones wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

If "2/3rds of the players are using it" maybe is time to start using mage robe? ;)
      Maybe you're OK with an ability that slows every rotation down by 4 seconds but I think it's stupid and adds nothing to the game.

BTW feel free to watch my latest PVP video where I'm plowing people hunter hoods, no mage robe needed here. I don't play that crap.
      Hunters hood is used by 2/3 not because it’s op
      It’s used just because all other options are worthless
      That’s not the problem of OPness like it was with cleric-grave combo or with demon boots-undead cape
      If you don’t understand that just all other helms need buff - you don’t know this game and CD realities
    • kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

Hunters hood is used by 2/3 not because it’s opIt’s used just because all other options are worthless
      That’s not the problem of OPness like it was with cleric-grave combo or with demon boots-undead cape
      If you don’t understand that just all other helms need buff - you don’t know this game and CD realities
      So basically what you are saying is the problem is they need to buff the other 20 helmets in the game? That's flat out hilarious dude, and I don't know the game? LOL! If I didn't know the game I'd play a double reflect build, but I'd rather play solitaire because that is how boring that shit is.

The post was edited 2 times, last by JonnnyBones ().

• JonnnyBones wrote:

kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

Maybe you're OK with an ability that slows every rotation down by 4 seconds but I think it's stupid and adds nothing to the game.BTW feel free to watch my latest PVP video where I'm plowing people hunter hoods, no mage robe needed here. I don't play that crap.
      Hunters hood is used by 2/3 not because it’s opIt’s used just because all other options are worthlessThat’s not the problem of OPness like it was with cleric-grave combo or with demon boots-undead cape
      So basically what you are saying is the problem is they need to buff the other 20 helmets in the game? That's flat out hilarious dude, and I don't know the game? LOL! If I didn't know the game I'd play a double reflect build, but I'd rather play solitaire because that is how boring that shit is.
      Blah blah blah
      There are only couple weapons suffering from Retaliate
      Weapons which Es has cast time and couldn’t be stopped
      Like dagger pair without shadow edge/ pike without cleric robe/ paws/ some fire staves/ claws
      All others could easily outplay Retaliate user
    • kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

Maybe you're OK with an ability that slows every rotation down by 4 seconds but I think it's stupid and adds nothing to the game.BTW feel free to watch my latest PVP video where I'm plowing people hunter hoods, no mage robe needed here. I don't play that crap.
      Hunters hood is used by 2/3 not because it’s opIt’s used just because all other options are worthlessThat’s not the problem of OPness like it was with cleric-grave combo or with demon boots-undead capeIf you don’t understand that just all other helms need buff - you don’t know this game and CD realities
      Blah blah blahThere are only couple weapons suffering from Retaliate
      Weapons which Es has cast time and couldn’t be stopped
      Like dagger pair without shadow edge/ pike without cleric robe/ paws/ some fire staves/ claws
      So everything with a hit delay or a projectile basically has to bait it out before they can even attempt to fight. Yeah that really makes a lot of sense that my demon helm has a 2+ second delay before my silence actually procs but retaliate has a 0 second delay...

Just look at the % of people who are running it that alone speaks for itself. Thanks for informing me I could use a pike with a cleric robe to counter it, I had no idea! Oh wait I'm the one who started that trend months ago and have the video to prove it ... lmfao
    • JonnnyBones wrote:

kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

Hunters hood is used by 2/3 not because it’s opIt’s used just because all other options are worthlessThat’s not the problem of OPness like it was with cleric-grave combo or with demon boots-undead capeIf you don’t understand that just all other helms need buff - you don’t know this game and CD realities
      Blah blah blahThere are only couple weapons suffering from RetaliateWeapons which Es has cast time and couldn’t be stopped
      So everything with a hit delay or a projectile basically has to bait it out before they can even attempt to fight. Yeah that really makes a lot of sense that my demon helm has a 2+ second delay before my silence actually procs but retaliate has a 0 second delay...
      Just look at the % of people who are running it that alone speaks for itself. Thanks for informing me I could use a pike with a cleric robe to counter it, I had no idea! Oh wait I'm the one who started that trend months ago and have the video to prove it ... lmfao
      lol
      Starter:D
      That build is more than 2 years old
    • kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

Blah blah blahThere are only couple weapons suffering from RetaliateWeapons which Es has cast time and couldn’t be stoppedLike dagger pair without shadow edge/ pike without cleric robe/ paws/ some fire staves/ claws
      So everything with a hit delay or a projectile basically has to bait it out before they can even attempt to fight. Yeah that really makes a lot of sense that my demon helm has a 2+ second delay before my silence actually procs but retaliate has a 0 second delay...Just look at the % of people who are running it that alone speaks for itself. Thanks for informing me I could use a pike with a cleric robe to counter it, I had no idea! Oh wait I'm the one who started that trend months ago and have the video to prove it ... lmfao
      lolStarter:D
      That build is more than 2 years old
      I already wrote the book on one-shot-pike. The build 2 years ago was a druid robe and invis pot, you continue to you make yourself look moronic every time you post in this thread. Please quit while you are behind.
      I've literally been using this kit since it was the halberd in beta, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

JonnnyBones1 month ago
      I have not encountered a single player running this exact build, I'm sure other people will try and say "oh its so obvious" now that I posted this video ....

Funny how since posting that video I see it all the time now. Thanks for informing me how everyone was already doing it, LMAO!

The post was edited 1 time, last by JonnnyBones ().

• JonnnyBones wrote:

kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

kheeta wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

Blah blah blahThere are only couple weapons suffering from RetaliateWeapons which Es has cast time and couldn’t be stoppedLike dagger pair without shadow edge/ pike without cleric robe/ paws/ some fire staves/ clawsAll others could easily outplay Retaliate user
      So everything with a hit delay or a projectile basically has to bait it out before they can even attempt to fight. Yeah that really makes a lot of sense that my demon helm has a 2+ second delay before my silence actually procs but retaliate has a 0 second delay...Just look at the % of people who are running it that alone speaks for itself. Thanks for informing me I could use a pike with a cleric robe to counter it, I had no idea! Oh wait I'm the one who started that trend months ago and have the video to prove it ... lmfao
      lolStarter:DThat build is more than 2 years old
      I already wrote the book on one-shot-pike. The build 2 years ago was a druid robe and invis pot, you continue to you make yourself look moronic every time you post in this thread. Please quit while you are behind.I've literally been using this kit since it was the halberd in beta, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

JonnnyBones1 month ago
      I have not encountered a single player running this exact build, I'm sure other people will try and say "oh its so obvious" now that I posted this video ....
      Funny how since posting that video I see it all the time now. Thanks for informing me how everyone was already doing it, LMAO!
      I have bad news for you
      Some ppl play this game for 4 years from alpha or from beta
      Bunch of actual builds has ups and down and where played before 2020 before ftp and even before game release
      There where cleric/pike users even before broken cleric-grave combo become popular
      Simply there wasn’t such content like fear 1v1 fights so not many ppl used that
      I repeat that don’t mean that build wasn’t invented
      That means there wasn’t a place to use for such builds

The post was edited 1 time, last by kheeta ().

• kheeta wrote:

I have bad news for youSome ppl play this game for 4 years from alpha or from beta
      Bunch of actual builds has ups and down and where played before 2020 before ftp and even before game release
      There where cleric/pike users even before broken cleric-grave combo become popular
      Simply there wasn’t such content like fear 1v1 fights so not many ppl used that
      I repeat that don’t mean that build wasn’t invented
      That means there wasn’t a place to use for such builds
      I've got some bad news for you:

That's the difference between the creator of the build and everyone else. Don't get it twisted, I'm flattered that other people are using my build... But don't come in here trying to discredit me you are only making yourself look like more of an ass each time.
    • kheeta wrote:

I repeat:
      Old players know the “cleric-pike” build from times even earlier than capes introduced
      That was used in period of first hard boost of Retaliate
      Like I said, I've been playing since the pike kit was on the old halberd: before you even knew about this game. Thanks for letting me know about previous pike builds I had no idea bud, now get the fuck out of my thread you clearly have nothing to add. You're a noob that's why you play double reflect, your opinion on any type of balance should be laughed at. If I had to resort to something that pitiful I'd uninstall this game, no wonder you have hard-on for retaliate. Now that we have harpoon on the W it's time for SBI to remove deflecting spin from the game as far as I'm concerned: It's no longer needed. It was a bandaid fix for a piss-poor meta and those days are over.

On a related note to the point of this thread they should just deactivate certain abilities in the CDs. I'm talking about guardian boots Giant. There is no point in having an ability that you simply switch out to run after the other person fails at suiciding to you, it's a waste of everyone's time.

The post was edited 11 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: I edited out the quoted post. ().