Bots Bots Bots

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bots Bots Bots

Bot busters have recorded over 200 bots in the Thetford area alone in the last 24hrs.

SBI you are hemorrhaging money, money legitimate people spend to support your game.

The bots are taking OUR resources and selling them, trading the silver for real money.

Our discord is discord.gg/z2YnapZerW come and have a look at the ridiculous stuff they can do.

Want to do group dungeons? There is a bot for that, which include two big alliances using them.

Want to do your island farming automatically, you can

Want to gather resources you can

Want to be fish forever, you can.

Well now you can't always do so as Bot Busters is here to strip you naked and leave you with repair costs.

You filthy scum (RIP FILTHY FRANK)
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Trial_hard wrote:

I don't care about bots in safe zones - that is tutorial area

The big money is in bz / cd / gates

And there bots are killed fast..
      Bot fishing 24h on yellow area catch more fish then somebody on BZ for few H.
      So bots are problems.

But bots hunters are problems too ;) They attack evrythink that is blue :D Last time I try take my day points for fishing and I must play few times with same red guys probably try catching bots :D . Ofcurse I try escape and dont fight back because this red activity is very good for me.

I never think that I said that but:
      "Reds" good job with send this bot naked to city.

The post was edited 1 time, last by assassinBK ().

• assassinBK wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Bot fishing 24h on yellow area catch more fish then somebody on BZ for few H.So bots are problems.

But bots hunters are problems too ;) They attack evrythink that is blue :D Last time I try take my day points for fishing and I must play few times with same red guys probably try catching bots :D . Ofcurse I try escape and dont fight back because this red activity is very good for me.

If any of us bot hunters come up, just say nah I ain't a not, but is that what a bot would say, we don't often make mistakes.
    • About ready to give up now, 150+ bots in the Thetford area, reported a few, now given up reporting. They have ruined that part of the economy.

Gathering bots
      Fishing bots
      5 man fame farming bots
      Speed hacks,
      All visible, all easily identifiable yet nothing is being done, there is a bot in Dusklight right now just outside the gate casting onto the pier for the last half hour.
    • Yeah, I always read how SBI are looking into that, but seeing the same bots for weeks I gave up hope.

Sad thing is, even though people say "does not matter, just tutorial area" it still affects the economy and will turn off newer players from playing the game. Seeing that SBI do not really care a lot for their game and how "much" they constantly add to their game, I feel it is not a product of passion, just economy.
    • assassinBK wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Bot fishing 24h on yellow area catch more fish then somebody on BZ for few H.So bots are problems.

Holy shit... That explains the asshole who kept following me and attacking while I was fishing in Thetford. I was like... Wtflip is his goal here? He can't get my loot... Why is he bugging me?

How do you bot hunters even know which person is a bot tho? Like how do you test it?
      You're most definitely pronouncing my nick wrong... wait till you see my real name tho.
    • Someky wrote:

assassinBK wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Holy shit... That explains the asshole who kept following me and attacking while I was fishing in Thetford. I was like... Wtflip is his goal here? He can't get my loot... Why is he bugging me?

How do you bot hunters even know which person is a bot tho? Like how do you test it?
      Pretty simple...

Ridiculous names like "sdafaf2"
      They are there fishing for ages in same spot usually a rod equipped, very little fame, no communication, no excessive or complex movements.

Doesn't explain why you were attacked, may have just been a practise gank.
    • Zoream wrote:

Someky wrote:

assassinBK wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Bot fishing 24h on yellow area catch more fish then somebody on BZ for few H.So bots are problems.But bots hunters are problems too ;) They attack evrythink that is blue :D Last time I try take my day points for fishing and I must play few times with same red guys probably try catching bots :D . Ofcurse I try escape and dont fight back because this red activity is very good for me.

Pretty simple...
      Ridiculous names like "sdafaf2"
      They are there fishing for ages in same spot usually a rod equipped, very little fame, no communication, no excessive or complex movements.

Some bots can reply to simple questions like are you a bot? some will attack back or run. Easiest way to find them is to ask a maths question like 2+2=? in case they are non-english speakers (math is a universal language). In EvE, Russian bot programs would logoff at the detection of a "red" entering the system. Is those kinds of bots come to AO, it will be harder to nail them since they'll move when they detect a red nearby thereby seeming to be legit.
    • Barloch wrote:

Zoream wrote:

Someky wrote:

assassinBK wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Bot fishing 24h on yellow area catch more fish then somebody on BZ for few H.So bots are problems.But bots hunters are problems too ;) They attack evrythink that is blue :D Last time I try take my day points for fishing and I must play few times with same red guys probably try catching bots :D . Ofcurse I try escape and dont fight back because this red activity is very good for me.
      Holy shit... That explains the asshole who kept following me and attacking while I was fishing in Thetford. I was like... Wtflip is his goal here? He can't get my loot... Why is he bugging me?How do you bot hunters even know which person is a bot tho? Like how do you test it?
      Pretty simple...Ridiculous names like "sdafaf2"

Some bots can reply to simple questions like are you a bot? some will attack back or run. Easiest way to find them is to ask a maths question like 2+2=? in case they are non-english speakers (math is a universal language). In EvE, Russian bot programs would logoff at the detection of a "red" entering the system. Is those kinds of bots come to AO, it will be harder to nail them since they'll move when they detect a red nearby thereby seeming to be legit.
      I'm pretty sure bots have been able to detect red players nearby and move for at least a couple years. You're finding the script kiddies who use something they downloaded online and don't understand how it works.
    • Korn wrote:

Hey there,

thanks to all the reports that have been submitted to us.

We are actively working on this topic.

What we are already doing it collecting bot reports and banning all bots reported to us.

In addition to that, we are going to upgrade our existing automated bot detection and banning tools.

How Utterly ridiculous, they are basically setting up for another shift dusklight fen right at the city gate
      Images
      • botsz.jpg

456.18 kB, 1,093×1,209, viewed 176 times