So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?

• Reef wrote:

BackOFF wrote:

miifi wrote:

bloodletter is one of the worst solo pvp weapons ever since the cd increase on the E
      Lol, WHAT?))) Check corrupted rates, man)
      8-3 bloodletters kill players with lower gear and run away (or die) from other 8-3 low-mid mobility build players. We can see it in Fakturka stream for example.
      The main + of bloodletter that it gives time/space and chances to find enemy’s mistakes and to use them for your win
      It’s NOT strong itself it just give you opportunities
      (We see that in couple Fakturkas fights vs tombhammer where other weapon couldn’t do that)
      If you simply face fight your enemy - 90% you’ll lose
      For example claymore/curse/cross/axes are much more “straight dive” play style weapons depending just on right rotation
    • Tojuji wrote:

make its E movement 5m and the AoE length 5m.
      why?
      argue that
      Did you try bloodletter by yourself?
      Show us one more such weak long cd Eskill in this game?
      Don’t you understand that with such nerf all bloodletter players would just go to black hands for example?
      Problem is not in bloodletter but in kite/sustain meta
      Or you just always die to bloodletters?
      So maybe you just bad or should adjust your build?
    • I would rather see an across the boards spec based health increase of 1000-1500hp. It would make battles more strategy oriented. The whole throw poison QWE is boring. It would be nice to see more skill based combat.

Right now we have alot of weapons that just plain stink. Bloodletter is one of the better ones. I think the lack of a strong variety just makes BL look better than it is. Not saying its bad but it doesn't need a nerf either and if it does it needs a minimal nerf of like 5% off the execute dmg. I don't think it would make a difference tho.
    • New

Varkuun wrote:

I would rather see an across the boards spec based health increase of 1000-1500hp. It would make battles more strategy oriented. The whole throw poison QWE is boring. It would be nice to see more skill based combat.

Right now we have alot of weapons that just plain stink. Bloodletter is one of the better ones. I think the lack of a strong variety just makes BL look better than it is. Not saying its bad but it doesn't need a nerf either and if it does it needs a minimal nerf of like 5% off the execute dmg. I don't think it would make a difference tho.
      Make it 30% less dmg but 30% less cool down
      You serious?
      30sec cd conditional skill that’s used ones in whole fight with 1500 dmg needs nerf?
      Claymore has 30% lower cd UNconditional skill with same dmg
      Black hands ..
      Deathgivers...
      Etc etc
      We have a bunch of weapons that hit harder

One more newcomer balances the game...
    • New

It's easy have skilled as in best in game such as Blatta(No1 arena all time, the knowledge and skill of this peep is unmatched) and others that are impartial to the single build and have them fight 1v1 and 5v5 and 20v and check balance heck you can't even assassin dodge roll a poison still so shitty code remains lack of skill is creeping in the game due too people wanting a quick fix(book book)

For mine the blood letter is a overpowered because

1. The ability to execute so often is unbalanced to other abilities.

2. Requires little skill to accomplish.

3. Single hand allows for an off hand so it can be Super overpowered.

4. Because I said so.

Peace.
    • New

ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

It's easy have skilled as in best in game such as Blatta(No1 arena all time, the knowledge and skill of this peep is unmatched) and others that are impartial to the single build and have them fight 1v1 and 5v5 and 20v and check balance heck you can't even assassin dodge roll a poison still so shitty code remains lack of skill is creeping in the game due too people wanting a quick fix(book book)

For mine the blood letter is a overpowered because

1. The ability to execute so often is unbalanced to other abilities.

2. Requires little skill to accomplish.

3. Single hand allows for an off hand so it can be Super overpowered.

4. Because I said so.

Peace.
      1)what exactly is unbalanced?
      Dmg? It’s not to high
      Cd? It has the longest possible cd
      2)little skill ?
      Tell me one more weapon in game (viable for 1v1) that uses E only ones per fight?
      You must make enemy hp 100to 40% using only qs and ws
      3)long time ago weapons where balanced around 1h/2h
      Qs and all dmg of 1h weapons a much lower than 2h