So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?

• Hohange wrote:

its so funny that people trying to get a nerf for a weapon with this video as a proof being to strong. Yea sure i can proof a weapon is op when i am trying to put things out of context.

in This video we see a lot of bad players against BL sure they die. Bow as an example use frost shot with solder boots and you can kite. lets not talk about the insane DMG that normal bow do. But ok!

Or Crossbow, still insanly strong. Or. One hand dagger with Stun, Still broken, Or The Knight Armor /frost staff rats, or the moving abilty from axe rats. Or the Badon bow infinity kite guys.

From a view of a bad player every things looks op and then they going to the Forum and Crying for a nerf not even putting a liitle bit effort into the game to counter things.

Good players trying so many things to counter things and getting good while you guys sitting in the Forum and crying.

tabooshka wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

Bloodletter is far too strong. Even if it wont execute you on the spot, it also get cooldown reductions
      you people are either braindead or have issues understading that any other weapon will get at least 2 Es off before bloodletter does his one at 40%

go play bloodletter and come back with some facts, until then stop spamming rubbish because you are clueless

Hohange wrote:

what you are saying proofs you have no clue about the Game @Borbarad its so sad that people like you that never played Bl trying to nerf if because they lost against it and now they are mad. BL is an easy match up for Bows, Frost and other weapons aswell if you are not totaly brain dead you can kill BL easy. But you guys dont put any effort into it to win. You guys want to win easly and thats sad. Get good kid and then came back or even Try Bl in Cds and show us your video how easy you win pls ?! and then we can talk again
      It's nice to see some of the community knows how the game works. I came into Albion and just liked bloodletter since I use sabers irl and it fit my assassin playstyle. I've been told many times to switch to blackhands or deathgivers as they are much better in 1v1 scenarios, which I have learned firsthand. I simply enjoy the bloodletter, and it's quite annoying seeing people call it overpowered or to nerf it when they just have no idea how it works.
    • I tthink problem is not damage but the weapon Focus:
      Bloodletter have Nice damage for PVP but also excels at gvg and zvz cause high, really high resis penetration. THAT is ridiculous. Bloodletter is not letting space to other melee weapon si I would Say ls rather a good pvp weapon (as intended for daggers) or good for gvg. Other weapons have not That diversity That I might call unfair.
      Keep damage and reduce res pen to 40 and it Will bbe fine.
    • Borbarad wrote:

LegaI wrote:

In 2v2s and 5v5s, bloodletter is a pretty garbage weapon (In 2v2s, ironroot + claymore/curse comp will NUKE any bloodletter comp into oblivion in few seconds while being at 100% hp the whole fight), so what the fk are you on about m8, get some hours and knowledge in this game before u make suggestions for balance changes.Edit: in all honesty, bloodletter needs a pretty big buff to be good/strong in 2v2s and 5v5s, and tbh its kinda bad in 1v1 corrupteds as well from what I heard compared to some other weapons, but I cant confirm this cuz I dont play 1v1s
      U should get your glasses. Ur pretty blind and biased.
      I am not even gonna bother explaining, its just obvious how bl is op.

And bloodletter in 2 v 2 is garbage huh ? Just one random vid and people die in what, 2 seconds ? lul

I agree this thing is not balanced but cause Res. Pen. Gives too much advantage to daggers in general.
    • Bloodletter is a really strong weapon, but I dont think at the point of being considered overpowered

People who use youtube videos as an argument its just not valid because in all those videos one of the following happens
      1: enemies are not good or dont use their builds correctly

2 they are profesional players who try their best with different builds to make it as strong as posible

Because with that you could say that brimstone is good on corrupted dungeons, which CAN be posible but with very specific builds

That reminds me the guy in pokemon who killed everyone with a caterpie and everyone though caterpie was OP, but the guy said that it was because their rival was bad and that those were a minority

Or the guy who won with a pikachu and then noobs were saying "you dont need strong pokemons, just your favourite ones"
    • Borbarad wrote:

LegaI wrote:

In 2v2s and 5v5s, bloodletter is a pretty garbage weapon (In 2v2s, ironroot + claymore/curse comp will NUKE any bloodletter comp into oblivion in few seconds while being at 100% hp the whole fight), so what the fk are you on about m8, get some hours and knowledge in this game before u make suggestions for balance changes.Edit: in all honesty, bloodletter needs a pretty big buff to be good/strong in 2v2s and 5v5s, and tbh its kinda bad in 1v1 corrupteds as well from what I heard compared to some other weapons, but I cant confirm this cuz I dont play 1v1s
      U should get your glasses. Ur pretty blind and biased.
      I am not even gonna bother explaining, its just obvious how bl is op.

And bloodletter in 2 v 2 is garbage huh ? Just one random vid and people die in what, 2 seconds ? lul
      Thats flaccid baron tho, he's the literal meme of the community. You have to do better than that.