So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?

    • Where do you live? Its impossible to not see at least one bl user at arena. And every bl user at arena, 99% of time, deals the higher dmg, and has the higher kills. Do you know something more random than arena?
      If you are 40% of health, you are already dead... wake up.. And its basic atk + q skill deals a looot of dmg.

      Borbarad wrote:

      LegaI wrote:

      In 2v2s and 5v5s, bloodletter is a pretty garbage weapon (In 2v2s, ironroot + claymore/curse comp will NUKE any bloodletter comp into oblivion in few seconds while being at 100% hp the whole fight), so what the fk are you on about m8, get some hours and knowledge in this game before u make suggestions for balance changes.Edit: in all honesty, bloodletter needs a pretty big buff to be good/strong in 2v2s and 5v5s, and tbh its kinda bad in 1v1 corrupteds as well from what I heard compared to some other weapons, but I cant confirm this cuz I dont play 1v1s
      U should get your glasses. Ur pretty blind and biased.
      I am not even gonna bother explaining, its just obvious how bl is op.

      And bloodletter in 2 v 2 is garbage huh ? Just one random vid and people die in what, 2 seconds ? lul
      yeah.. you can kill someone in 2~~3 sec hahahaha this is insane.

      tabooshka wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      stop talking noly about CD, bl is rat weapon.... every noob and newbie playing it cuz of E..
      non skilled weapon.
      just rework it make it more skilled ;)
      ??? its not even in top5 mobility anymore
      lol..

      tabooshka wrote:


      Borbarad wrote:

      its just obvious how bl is op.
      lmfao, conditional E with 30s cd must be op as fuck

      imagine linking a video WHICH SHOWS how much dmg and cc frost has LOL
      As i said, fire has more dmg than frost.. And you want to slow down someone that can blink literally the entire screen in one sec?? Q+W.. BL user doesnt even need to user their shoes to get u.. Its so much fragile..
    • Never had a problem against bloodletter. It is a good weapon, but predictble. You must have less than 20m fame to fear bloodletter like this.

      Edit: Talking about arena...god, close this joke haha. Btw i play arena sometimes, good players with bows, xbows and deathgivers are much more dangereous than bloodletter.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Tomperon ().

    • Borbarad wrote:

      LegaI wrote:

      In 2v2s and 5v5s, bloodletter is a pretty garbage weapon (In 2v2s, ironroot + claymore/curse comp will NUKE any bloodletter comp into oblivion in few seconds while being at 100% hp the whole fight), so what the fk are you on about m8, get some hours and knowledge in this game before u make suggestions for balance changes.Edit: in all honesty, bloodletter needs a pretty big buff to be good/strong in 2v2s and 5v5s, and tbh its kinda bad in 1v1 corrupteds as well from what I heard compared to some other weapons, but I cant confirm this cuz I dont play 1v1s
      U should get your glasses. Ur pretty blind and biased.
      I am not even gonna bother explaining, its just obvious how bl is op.

      And bloodletter in 2 v 2 is garbage huh ? Just one random vid and people die in what, 2 seconds ? lul
      Well, this is like any other one shot comps. Bad players must die, especially those who plays healer comps. No defensives, no resist pots, just die bro.
    • Tomperon wrote:

      Never had a problem against bloodletter. It is a good weapon, but predictble. You must have less than 20m fame to fear bloodletter like this.

      Edit: Talking about arena...god, close this joke haha. Btw i play arena sometimes, good players with bows, xbows and deathgivers are much more dangereous than bloodletter.
      Clearly that is not true. You don´t play the game bruh.

      To say xbow is more dangerous then bows, oh boy.

      The thing is that bloodletter has mobility, strong AOE damage while invulnerable with W, high damage. And there is nothing you can do to evade the E - it´s not predictable at all. So when you get low you can pop resist pot, but any bloodletter wil anticipate it and simply wait 1-2 seconds and then finishes you off.

      You can´t be prepared, you can´t defend, you can´t do nothing against a good bloodletter player. That´s how it goes.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

      LegaI wrote:

      In 2v2s and 5v5s, bloodletter is a pretty garbage weapon (In 2v2s, ironroot + claymore/curse comp will NUKE any bloodletter comp into oblivion in few seconds while being at 100% hp the whole fight), so what the fk are you on about m8, get some hours and knowledge in this game before u make suggestions for balance changes.Edit: in all honesty, bloodletter needs a pretty big buff to be good/strong in 2v2s and 5v5s, and tbh its kinda bad in 1v1 corrupteds as well from what I heard compared to some other weapons, but I cant confirm this cuz I dont play 1v1s
      U should get your glasses. Ur pretty blind and biased.
      I am not even gonna bother explaining, its just obvious how bl is op.

      And bloodletter in 2 v 2 is garbage huh ? Just one random vid and people die in what, 2 seconds ? lul
      That video is a fking joke, killing some garbage comps with shitty builds (sure there was 3 ironroot comps but those ironroot healers were so fking bad that they didnt even use their E which is the main defensive spell for that healing weapon, if they did, they would have been at max hp the whole fight and easily won it). You dont even play 2v2s so I suggest u shut ur mouth kid, while I have almost 3000 hours of experience in 2s soon. Bloodletter is dogshit and thats a fact.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by LegaI ().

    • Borbarad wrote:

      Tomperon wrote:

      Never had a problem against bloodletter. It is a good weapon, but predictble. You must have less than 20m fame to fear bloodletter like this.

      Edit: Talking about arena...god, close this joke haha. Btw i play arena sometimes, good players with bows, xbows and deathgivers are much more dangereous than bloodletter.
      Clearly that is not true. You don´t play the game bruh.
      To say xbow is more dangerous then bows, oh boy.

      The thing is that bloodletter has mobility, strong AOE damage while invulnerable with W, high damage. And there is nothing you can do to evade the E - it´s not predictable at all. So when you get low you can pop resist pot, but any bloodletter wil anticipate it and simply wait 1-2 seconds and then finishes you off.

      You can´t be prepared, you can´t defend, you can´t do nothing against a good bloodletter player. That´s how it goes.
      The guy was talking about arena and in arena bloodletters arent that fearsome. Open world sure, bloodletters are better. Also i know that bloodletter is the best 1vX weapon in the game.

      You play against 2 dps at HG 2x2. You always have to be aware of one shot comps and pop your defenses as soon the engage comes.
    • LegaI wrote:

      Borbarad wrote:

      LegaI wrote:

      In 2v2s and 5v5s, bloodletter is a pretty garbage weapon (In 2v2s, ironroot + claymore/curse comp will NUKE any bloodletter comp into oblivion in few seconds while being at 100% hp the whole fight), so what the fk are you on about m8, get some hours and knowledge in this game before u make suggestions for balance changes.Edit: in all honesty, bloodletter needs a pretty big buff to be good/strong in 2v2s and 5v5s, and tbh its kinda bad in 1v1 corrupteds as well from what I heard compared to some other weapons, but I cant confirm this cuz I dont play 1v1s
      U should get your glasses. Ur pretty blind and biased.I am not even gonna bother explaining, its just obvious how bl is op.

      And bloodletter in 2 v 2 is garbage huh ? Just one random vid and people die in what, 2 seconds ? lul
      That video is a fking joke, killing some garbage comps with shitty builds (sure there was 3 ironroot comps but those ironroot healers were so fking bad that they didnt even use their E which is the main defensive spell for that healing weapon, if they did, they would have been at max hp the whole fight and easily won it). You dont even play 2v2s so I suggest u shut ur mouth kid, while I have almost 3000 hours of experience in 2s soon. Bloodletter is dogshit and thats a fact.
      wow.. do we have an angry boi here? That rage is because we want to nerf your build? No one cares about your "experience" in game.

      Tomperon wrote:

      Borbarad wrote:

      Tomperon wrote:

      Never had a problem against bloodletter. It is a good weapon, but predictble. You must have less than 20m fame to fear bloodletter like this.

      Edit: Talking about arena...god, close this joke haha. Btw i play arena sometimes, good players with bows, xbows and deathgivers are much more dangereous than bloodletter.
      Clearly that is not true. You don´t play the game bruh.To say xbow is more dangerous then bows, oh boy.

      The thing is that bloodletter has mobility, strong AOE damage while invulnerable with W, high damage. And there is nothing you can do to evade the E - it´s not predictable at all. So when you get low you can pop resist pot, but any bloodletter wil anticipate it and simply wait 1-2 seconds and then finishes you off.

      You can´t be prepared, you can´t defend, you can´t do nothing against a good bloodletter player. That´s how it goes.
      The guy was talking about arena and in arena bloodletters arent that fearsome. Open world sure, bloodletters are better. Also i know that bloodletter is the best 1vX weapon in the game.
      You play against 2 dps at HG 2x2. You always have to be aware of one shot comps and pop your defenses as soon the engage comes.
      What is the complain about "arena"? I dont get it. Its a simple 5v5 content where ppl can test builds. Are you just repeating other ppl opinions huh?
    • Razraffion wrote:

      Bloodletter E should be nerfed to maybe around 25% instead of 40% and it'll be fine.
      you don’t understand what you offering
      I think you never played bloodletter
      That would kill the weapon
      You think that would be viable- the weapon with conditional E that used only ones per fight and dealing less dmg than any other dagger?
      Ok let it be 25% but make it 15sec cd not 30 to make it used at least twice per fight
    • Razraffion wrote:

      Bloodletter E should be nerfed to maybe around 25% instead of 40% and it'll be fine.
      Then it would be practically useless. When you actually look at what the ability does, it's fairly well thought out. It doesn't do insane amounts of damage compared to other Es even in the same class. It does more than most, but has some strict stipulations to do so. Enemy has to be exactly under 40% HP, you have to actually hit them with it (it's a skillshot), and it has a high cool down at 30 seconds (or 20 if you land it under 40%). Otherwise it's a joke of an ability dealing a third of the damage with a massive cool down and a short dash. It doesn't even hit much harder than things like Carving Blade. It makes up for that with the global 10 second reduction on all abilities if it hits. There's many ways in the game to play around it.

      Keep in mind there are abilities that still do more damage than it, on shorter cool downs, that don't have any of the requirements above to pull off. It honestly isn't that bad, it just feels worse because it always happens when you're low on health and you expect it to happen.
    • Razraffion wrote:

      Bloodletter E should be nerfed to maybe around 25% instead of 40% and it'll be fine.
      lol... 25% life of a 3k Hp is 750. Who Will use a weapon to "execute" 500-750 Hp. Just lol... Better Farm some Fame and learn about the game before try to balance the game. Bloodletter is strong for sure, but i dont think It is broken at all to do a nerf like this.
    • My HP right now while wearing T8.1 Scholar Robe, T7 Cleric Sandals T5.3 Cowl of Purity is 2692 HP at 1262 Average IP.
      40% of 2692 is 1077
      I have no fame on Dagger tree. My T8 Bloodletter E damage below 40% is 1159.
      1159 T8 Bloodletter E Damage > 1077 40% HP
      That means even if I still have 39.99999% of my life, I'm already dead.

      It maybe a skillshot, but it's easy to land for any player who can call himself decent. It's not hard to find a target below 40%. An expert Bloodletter user can just remember HP points and do a little mental gymnastics if their target is already below 40%, for example:
      40% of 3000 is 1200
      40% of 2500 is 1000
      40% of 2000 is 800

      So if your opponent has 2408 HP, you would automatically know they are below 40% if their HP is below 1000.

      Sorry, but this weapon just executes too easily. 40% HP is still high, but you can get insta-killed already, which is dumb. In essence, you are fighting against a Bloodletter with only 60% of your effective HP. If the Bloodletter is running Assassin Jacket, Hellion Shoes, and Specter Hood, tell me how it's not OP even more so.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Razraffion ().

    • Razraffion wrote:

      1159 T8 Bloodletter E Damage > 1077 40% HP
      weapons dont deal true damage :) I can do more damage with claymore without conditional below 40% hp buddy


      You would know they have 40% hp, because theres HP bar dividers each 20% lmao.


      Lets nerf dagger pair because it does 2300 damage with 15cd



      what daggers need is attack speed patch revert, because with bleed passive they do too much damage compared to any other weapon, bloodletter E is good but its for sure not op

      The post was edited 2 times, last by tabooshka ().

    • Ooof yeah I forgot all about those HP bars. I guess my rambling about HP points was moot. I never used abilities that relied on them sooo...

      But still, I stand by my case. Armor won't save you when you're already a few points from death.
      The thing about Claymore and Dagger Pair is that they have cast time. You can still pre-empt it easier(but still not easy) than Bloodletter. Also, Bloodletter can still play around with you while keeping you under 40% before deciding to use E especially when running Invis Build whereas Claymore and Dagger Pair need stacks, so you can be sure they would need to use E soon before their stacks are gone.