So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?

• So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?

Im surprised this weapon was not nerfed until now. What are you waiting for? Or bloodletter is not considered a OP weapon? Because its overused a lot.
      All mage staffs is suppressed by bloodletter. It can blink all the screen instantly, and deal really big damage. Its impossible to avoid them.
      A simple nerf would be to ADD the need to have 3 assassins spirit to deal 100% of dmg, as it happen with dual dagger, deathgivers, swords and spears.

We must remove the crown from bloodletter, crossbows and swords(swords has been nerfed a little at the previous NDA patch). After that, we will be more closer to a balanced game.
    • ViniColen wrote:

Im surprised this weapon was not nerfed until now. What are you waiting for? Or bloodletter is not considered a OP weapon? Because its overused a lot.
      All mage staffs is suppressed by bloodletter. It can blink all the screen instantly, and deal really big damage. Its impossible to avoid them.
      A simple nerf would be to ADD the need to have 3 assassins spirit to deal 100% of dmg, as it happen with dual dagger, deathgivers, swords and spears.

We must remove the crown from bloodletter, crossbows and swords(swords has been nerfed a little at the previous NDA patch). After that, we will be more closer to a balanced game.
      In 2v2s and 5v5s, bloodletter is a pretty garbage weapon (In 2v2s, ironroot + claymore/curse comp will NUKE any bloodletter comp into oblivion in few seconds while being at 100% hp the whole fight), so what the fk are you on about m8, get some hours and knowledge in this game before u make suggestions for balance changes.
      Edit: in all honesty, bloodletter needs a pretty big buff to be good/strong in 2v2s and 5v5s, and tbh its kinda bad in 1v1 corrupteds as well from what I heard compared to some other weapons, but I cant confirm this cuz I dont play 1v1s
      Check out my Hellgate videos! ➜ youtube.com/LegalAlbion
      Join Largest Public Hellgate Discord! ➜ [url='https://discord.gg/9hA8YUtwjB']discord.gg/9hA8YUtwjB[/url]

The post was edited 2 times, last by LegaI ().

• vaiza wrote:

Mage staffs? Let me guess you play perma? Perma has been disgusting for group play for the longest time. They've barely been touched. Frost are really strong. mdps has been nerfed quite a bit in the last few patches.
      Im spear user.. I dont have problems with bloodletter.. Are you saying you can win bloodletter with frost? Fire has more dmg than frost.. Frost builds is for 5v5.. I dont think frost is good for 1v1.. Well.. Almost every magic staffs arent for x1.. Imagine against bloodletter xD.

yiconomics wrote:

Get a bloodletter and duel me for your whole bank if it's so OP.
      What is your build? But we can test it. Ill send an invitation in game.
    • ViniColen wrote:

vaiza wrote:

Mage staffs? Let me guess you play perma? Perma has been disgusting for group play for the longest time. They've barely been touched. Frost are really strong. mdps has been nerfed quite a bit in the last few patches.
      Im spear user.. I dont have problems with bloodletter.. Are you saying you can win bloodletter with frost? Fire has more dmg than frost.. Frost builds is for 5v5.. I dont think frost is good for 1v1.. Well.. Almost every magic staffs arent for x1.. Imagine against bloodletter xD.
      Bruuh. frost is very good in 1v1. Chillhowl or even frost/plate armor is so hard to fight against with. Have you also checked infamy rankings? If you noticed most of them are frost mages :D

Back to the topic:
      Bloodletter is not OP and lots of builds can beat them, it's decent so no need to nerf.
    • I don't have any problems fighting bl as a cursed but by all means meta boys keep hyping it up so I keep getting easy silver whenever I kill someone using it. OP apparently you main spear but you make the assumption that all mage staffs are worthless against it? It's just weird u know
      Believe in the cloth
    • Stringendo wrote:

I played Bloodletter a lot in corrupted Dungeons and Open world. IMO, it is not OP, just a decent one. Lot's of good builds that can toe-to-toe or beat them.
      1v1 bloodletter builds works only if pared with taproot
      No taproot- no bl win
      Don’t know what you crying about
      If I see bl with any offhand (not taproot) I just brain dead all-in-n-win

The post was edited 1 time, last by kheeta ().

• kheeta wrote:

Stringendo wrote:

I played Bloodletter a lot in corrupted Dungeons and Open world. IMO, it is not OP, just a decent one. Lot's of good builds that can toe-to-toe or beat them.
      1v1 bloodletter builds works only if pared with taprootNo taproot- no bl win
      Don’t know what you crying about
      If I see bl with any offhand (not taproot) I just brain dead all-in-n-win
      Exactly. That is why I said it's not OP
    • LegaI wrote:

In 2v2s and 5v5s, bloodletter is a pretty garbage weapon (In 2v2s, ironroot + claymore/curse comp will NUKE any bloodletter comp into oblivion in few seconds while being at 100% hp the whole fight), so what the fk are you on about m8, get some hours and knowledge in this game before u make suggestions for balance changes.Edit: in all honesty, bloodletter needs a pretty big buff to be good/strong in 2v2s and 5v5s, and tbh its kinda bad in 1v1 corrupteds as well from what I heard compared to some other weapons, but I cant confirm this cuz I dont play 1v1s
      U should get your glasses. Ur pretty blind and biased.

I am not even gonna bother explaining, its just obvious how bl is op.

And bloodletter in 2 v 2 is garbage huh ? Just one random vid and people die in what, 2 seconds ? lul
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7