Reminder: Rules on Multiple User Accounts

    • Is any of this allowable?

      I make an alt account and give it premium for a month.

      I give the alt silver (In a royal town)

      The alt buys and owns an island.

      The alt gives access to the main account for the island.

      The main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account.

      The main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account after it loses premium.

      The Main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account and the alt never logs in again after premium.

      A third alt account is made.

      The third alt account follows all of the above items.

      Can Alt's be used in HOs or guild islands or Royal cities as to be traded equipment to circumnavigate buying more chest tabs.


      Sorry for asking so many questions. Trying to find what is legal and what is not. Have been thinking of getting more Farm plots, but not sure where the line in the sand is. Help me find it? (if none of this is acceptable, I wont do any of it)
    • Mytherceria wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      As we have a lot of new players joining the world of Albion, we think it’s a good chance to reiterate the rules regarding multiple User Accounts.

      Having multiple User Accounts is generally allowed with some rules, as defined in §11.2 of our Terms of Service:

      11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island, ii) the Characters may not engage in combat together, iii) the Characters may not act as scouts for each other, iv) the Characters must have active Premium status
      The use of multiple User Accounts outside of this ruleset is referred to as ‘Multi-accounting’ and is strictly prohibited. Some of examples of what you should NOT do are:
      • Scouting the entrances of dungeons or clusters for the main account (Also referred to as ‘Alt-Scouting’)
      • Engaging in PvP with both accounts in the open world
      • Using an account as ‘bait’


      Some examples of what you can do are:
      • Using both characters on your Player Island to harvest your farm
      • Have both characters gathering in different clusters, as long as they are not neighbouring clusters
      • Have each character in a different city to look at market prices


      Players found participating in Multi-accounting will be penalized heavily. Should you come across such rule-breaking behavior, please reach out to our support team with any evidence you have.


      - Mytherceria & Support Team
      Wow, very nice rules you have there.

      Ehem, yea, about multiple accounts, how about you take care of dozens of chineese bots wearing t8 gathering gear patrolling 24\7 same blue\yellow zones? That would be very kind if you do you work sometimes/
    • Quotta wrote:

      Mytherceria wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      As we have a lot of new players joining the world of Albion, we think it’s a good chance to reiterate the rules regarding multiple User Accounts.

      Having multiple User Accounts is generally allowed with some rules, as defined in §11.2 of our Terms of Service:

      11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island, ii) the Characters may not engage in combat together, iii) the Characters may not act as scouts for each other, iv) the Characters must have active Premium status
      The use of multiple User Accounts outside of this ruleset is referred to as ‘Multi-accounting’ and is strictly prohibited. Some of examples of what you should NOT do are:
      • Scouting the entrances of dungeons or clusters for the main account (Also referred to as ‘Alt-Scouting’)
      • Engaging in PvP with both accounts in the open world
      • Using an account as ‘bait’


      Some examples of what you can do are:
      • Using both characters on your Player Island to harvest your farm
      • Have both characters gathering in different clusters, as long as they are not neighbouring clusters
      • Have each character in a different city to look at market prices


      Players found participating in Multi-accounting will be penalized heavily. Should you come across such rule-breaking behavior, please reach out to our support team with any evidence you have.


      - Mytherceria & Support Team
      Wow, very nice rules you have there.
      Ehem, yea, about multiple accounts, how about you take care of dozens of chineese bots wearing t8 gathering gear patrolling 24\7 same blue\yellow zones? That would be very kind if you do you work sometimes/
      Watch this space, in the next few weeks it's going to get very interesting for the botty bot bots.
    • UwUnuzzlesUwU wrote:

      Is any of this allowable?

      I make an alt account and give it premium for a month.

      I give the alt silver (In a royal town)

      The alt buys and owns an island.

      The alt gives access to the main account for the island.

      The main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account.

      The main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account after it loses premium.

      The Main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account and the alt never logs in again after premium.

      A third alt account is made.

      The third alt account follows all of the above items.

      Can Alt's be used in HOs or guild islands or Royal cities as to be traded equipment to circumnavigate buying more chest tabs.


      Sorry for asking so many questions. Trying to find what is legal and what is not. Have been thinking of getting more Farm plots, but not sure where the line in the sand is. Help me find it? (if none of this is acceptable, I wont do any of it)
      Good question, you know a lot of hard core long time loyal players have done this. If Albion bans based on this, they would loose 60% of their loyal income. *grabs popcorn and waits to see the reply*
    • UwUnuzzlesUwU wrote:

      Is any of this allowable?

      I make an alt account and give it premium for a month.

      I give the alt silver (In a royal town)

      The alt buys and owns an island.

      The alt gives access to the main account for the island.

      The main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account.

      The main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account after it loses premium.

      The Main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account and the alt never logs in again after premium.

      A third alt account is made.

      The third alt account follows all of the above items.

      Can Alt's be used in HOs or guild islands or Royal cities as to be traded equipment to circumnavigate buying more chest tabs.


      Sorry for asking so many questions. Trying to find what is legal and what is not. Have been thinking of getting more Farm plots, but not sure where the line in the sand is. Help me find it? (if none of this is acceptable, I wont do any of it)
      Until you not use your alt character/acc as a selfreferral, then everything is fine, you can have a hundred personal islands.
      One personal island will cost you about 14mil of silver(around 8,5mil for premium status+around 6mil for upgrading island to maximum level).
      I own 38 personal islands.. ;)

      But if you register your alt's characters/acc's as a referral for your main character, you will break the rules.
      Selfreferral is not allowed.
    • theblackavenger wrote:

      apollonator wrote:

      I wish you guys could add more chars slots/account and allow merge accounts.

      The 3 chars/account was designed when the game was payed. What about we have 9 or 10 per account and allow us to merge the old accounts?
      This would make it far too easy to sell accounts. I'm sure they will never do this but they might increase the number of characters per account.
      Lets be honest. Ppl already sell accounts when they want and that doesnt matter.

      Every MMO do something to make QOL better related to logins and SBI never do that. Even once. Cant change emails or merge accs.

      I know it will "hurt" ONCE, but after that most of the players will be happy. Who cares if 100 players transfer accs because they sold it. They are using them anyway...

      OFC thats my opinion because I had experience merging my accs in other games like wow/sc2 and stuff. I know if players want to buy acc, they will do it and sellers just transfer the email.
    • New

      Shrederinoo wrote:

      CassX wrote:

      But if you register your alt's characters/acc's as a referral for your main character, you will break the rules.

      Selfreferral is not allowed.
      I wasn't able to find anything about self-referral in the Terms and Conditions. Could you quote the section that forbids doing this?
      I'm lazy to go there looking for it, but I'm pretty sure it's forbidden (unless the rules have changed regarding this one).
      Maybe the moderator could give a quote here or confirm or refute that self-referral is forbidden?
      @Evas_Flarelight
    • New

      CassX wrote:

      Shrederinoo wrote:

      CassX wrote:

      But if you register your alt's characters/acc's as a referral for your main character, you will break the rules.

      Selfreferral is not allowed.
      I wasn't able to find anything about self-referral in the Terms and Conditions. Could you quote the section that forbids doing this?
      I'm lazy to go there looking for it, but I'm pretty sure it's forbidden (unless the rules have changed regarding this one).Maybe the moderator could give a quote here or confirm or refute that self-referral is forbidden?
      @Evas_Flarelight
      Here's the link to the Referral Terms and Conditions: albiononline.com/en/profile/referral/terms_and_conditions

      Referral Terms and Conditions wrote:

      6.11. No self referral. Users shall not create an Account via a referral link belonging to one of their own Accounts.
    • New

      Piddle wrote:

      Am I allowed to have two, or more, characters, with premium and on separate accounts, transporting goods in the open world in non-adjacent zones?

      If not, why are players allowed to gather, PvE and PvP under those same conditions?
      as far as i'm aware, you are not allowed to operate multiple accounts outside of safe zones at the same time. Operating multiple characters in the same zone but different clusters as was said earlier, is also not allowed. People only get away with it because nobody reports them for doing it.
    • New

      Ravenar wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Am I allowed to have two, or more, characters, with premium and on separate accounts, transporting goods in the open world in non-adjacent zones?

      If not, why are players allowed to gather, PvE and PvP under those same conditions?
      You are not allowed to do this. Others are. Did this answer your question? :rolleyes: :whistling:
      I know I am better at everything than everyone else, and in the interests of fairness I need to have my vast powers limited, but I do that myself by being really lazy 95% of the time. SBI taking direction action just seems mean spirited.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      Did he who made the Lamb make thee?
    • New

      I suggest to change the rule that allow to have 2 characters online at the same time.

      There is absolute no reason to play with 2 characters at the same time. Even transfering of goods can be done via gold(it's shareable between characters) or personal islands if it's about items or silver.

      Allowing to play with multiple characters at the same time in some circumstances
      gets everyone confused. Gives unfair advantages to some players also encourage scouting, bots or rmt.

      I can explain more if it's needed.
    • New

      xcruciful wrote:

      tabooshka wrote:

      xcruciful wrote:

      There is absolute no reason to play with 2 characters at the same time.
      ofc there is, people do their crafting while waiting in zvz, famefarming etc
      Dead time works for fishing too. While you wating to catch on one character you can catch another in the other. You can do farming or crafting while you fishing as well.
      Or you could be like some in two big alliances and have a bot fishing for you all the time.