Dev Talk: Development Update November 2020

• deenne wrote:

delete ho's or make them 1 per 2-3 clusters, delete every protecting bubbles.. nerf loot from CD (stop rewarding rats) buff demon loot. buff gathering. delete resources enchanting, rework journals system. NERF HCE force all this f2p n**bs to move ass from city..
      cap alliances to 300 and guilds to 50, delete queues system. give terri more value. make this game hardcore and fun to play like it was before queen.
      I found my favorite post in the entire forum.
    • deenne wrote:

delete ho's or make them 1 per 2-3 clusters, delete every protecting bubbles.. nerf loot from CD (stop rewarding rats) buff demon loot. buff gathering. delete resources enchanting, rework journals system. NERF HCE force all this f2p n**bs to move ass from city..
      cap alliances to 300 and guilds to 50, delete queues system. give terri more value. make this game hardcore and fun to play like it was before queen.
      Agree with an each word! But I want to add: increase stats value from IP and make a price of 1 point stable. Give us some reason to improve masteries to 700. Stop neutralize a progress of old players.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BackOFF ().

• deenne wrote:

I have only played this game for like 3 months and I think even I can see clear benefits from all this changes. Specially the alliances/guild members cap, but in the end people have more out-game alliances (NAP) that in-game ones. Its true that everyone has like 20k allies, but that how is gonna be if devs don't place an in-game restriction or penalty, no one will want to be the only fucking idiot that don't have 20k allies. So please, cap alliances/guilds members and make it super bad to have out-alliances HOs in your territories near to your own HOs. For example, if ARCH have a territory under his control, and any guild not in ARCH builds a HO there they will start loosing serious amounts of silver and energy (cause they are at war with that HO or some shit like that) or make it impossible to build HOs in a non controlled territory. Do something that make naps useless so they can only use real in-game alliances and then cap that to like 1k members only or 3 guilds only or something like that. And yes, I know that all this changes would be a problem cause you only have one server with 1 billion players and they all want to have HOs so they NAP with bigger guilds and alliances to be able to build one in their turf, it sucks, but at least that way you might get a functional game instead of a "lets make everyone happy, oh no this is shit now and everybody is unhappy anyway" kind of game.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Dexter93 ().

• Also could you please balance weapons and armors already, why you focus so much on creating more content when people will still use the same equipment therefore making it all kind of like the same experience in the end. Everybody and I say EVERYBODY have the same fixed builds (cause that's the items that are worth using), you can even get kicked from you guild if you don't use THE items. There are like 7 weapons and 8 pieces of armor of each type but its a fucking miracle if you see more than 4 been actually used anywhere (without counting noobs that are still learning and will try em of course). In the end, each player basically have the small PVE weapon, big PVE weapon, small PVP weapon, big PVP weapon, with the weapon type they use (not to mention that usually is like 2 or 3 weapons for all those 4 scenarios I said)

The post was edited 4 times, last by Dexter93 ().

• deenne wrote:

cap alliances to 300 and guilds to 50, delete queues system. give terri more value. make this game hardcore and fun to play like it was before queen.delete ho's or make them 1 per 2-3 clusters, delete every protecting bubbles.. nerf loot from CD (stop rewarding rats) buff demon loot. buff gathering. delete resources enchanting, rework journals system. NERF HCE force all this f2p n**bs to move ass from city..
      Bubbles are still useful, when switching zones so you don't get wiped as soon as you enter a full loot zone cause people will be waiting in the entrances, but you can make them distance based instead of time based, if you move more than X from were you got it will end (like in CD). On the other hand, for CD, please make it less rewarding (WITH NO CRYSTALS, IF YOU ENTER AND GET INVADED YOU FIGHT OR DIE OR KNOCKDOWN) and you allways have a 40% chance of getting invading without signing no fucking contract, even my PVP focused friends rat some times cause is too fucking rewarding. Then when you sign the contract you get queue for a 1v1 fight but not in a half cleared dungeon, that part sucks ass, make a 1v1 arena for that with specific spawn points, so you dont spawn surrounded by fucking mobs and traps like most times happens.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dexter93 ().

• i was wondering. With faction warfare update. Will caerleon get own faction?

Is there any pictures of the new Royal continent? Video had some pics of new zone arrangements. I suppose we get free island transfers then?

Is there estimated time when royal continent expansion/changes + faction warfare patch will land?

thinking about transferring islands to some other city, but its waste to do huge transfers especially if map changes are about to come and everything changes then + free island transfer.
    • Karu wrote:

Some news or estimates would go a long way IMO. Think this is 1 of the bigger updates people have been craving for a long time.
      Not really. Same with multiple other dev talks. They have released those bigger updates quite fast. In month or couple months. Sometimes even faster. To mention as example avalon roads... got out really fast a bit after dev talk and teasers. Corrupted dungeons.. Almost all big updates really came out really fast after revealing them.

Also as they already have teasers and things have been in tests already. It means that they are half done if not almost fully done. Just require some tweaking. Meaning it could easily come out even next week.
    • JikiBoo wrote:

Karu wrote:

Some news or estimates would go a long way IMO. Think this is 1 of the bigger updates people have been craving for a long time.
      Not really. Same with multiple other dev talks. They have released those bigger updates quite fast. In month or couple months. Sometimes even faster. To mention as example avalon roads... got out really fast a bit after dev talk and teasers. Corrupted dungeons.. Almost all big updates really came out really fast after revealing them.
      Also as they already have teasers and things have been in tests already. It means that they are half done if not almost fully done. Just require some tweaking. Meaning it could easily come out even next week.
      The perfect christmas gift!

Gryffyth:Toma tu arma y síguenos en discord.gg/ktrNXWN