Pinned High Ping & Connection Issue Reports

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Baronmckracken wrote:

Is there some kind of bug going on in the game that is making you disconnect almost every time you change zones? it doesn't matter where city, black zone, red zone, blue zone, yellow zone, dungeons, hellgates, ava roads, player islands and guild islands is where I have had this problem. It is making the game very frustrating to play in any capacity because it take 2 or 3 minutes each time the problem happens which in pvp zones gets you killed or zvz you end up many tiles behind your zerg. I and a few others I play with are having this problem. Yes I have filled out the form.
      i have the same issue since i start playing like two month ago, the funny thing is that i connect my pc to a 3g mobile internet, sometimes it's ok, but the annoying parte is, being in a DG or in faction war, get disconnected, and after relog discover my char got killed in the lag/disconnection, and in 4 days you think its gonna be ok for mobile?....not a chance
    • High ping ever since last patch!

Ever since the last update I have been experiencing terrilble lag, my ping is usually 150-180 smooth gameplay, now my game freezes for 2 seconds every like 6 seconds and it is making PVP impossible especially in CDs. I tried reinstalling the game and nothing happened anyone knows hoow to solve this annoying issue or should I wait for the next patch which would be annoying as hell.
    • Before trying to go full mobile and increasing the number of players, perhaps it would be wise to make sure your servers can handle that ammount of players. Because at the moment, it cant. A lot of people are having a bad experience from all the stuttering laggy gameplay. Hope you guys will fix it soon.
    • any game moderators can enlighten us about the current server lag issues? i was told by some of my guildmates that they aren't experiencing any server lag in mobile, but everyone is lagging on PC. Did you guys just designate some of your servers to cater to only mobile players? any pvp content right now is not viable!
    • Server is bad right now. Even with ping of 23-30 i am experiencing long black screens between zones. My alliance tried to zvz yesterday and it was like people were teleporting all over the place because the server lag was terrible. This is not connection of player lag. This is 100% server lag. It either cannot handle the system they put in play for mobile or the player base has expanded enough to cause strain upon server that it is ruining EVERYONES gameplay. Of course if they made new server it would split the load? But we don't know if the lag is from player growth or the mobile optimization or something else in the mobile update. I just want the game to be playable again. Literally you can do your island work and thats about it. As soon as you go town or anywhere else game is terrible.
    • Dear Developers,

I know you want make a big community, cause we can play in mobile and PC.
      You need give attention to veteran player, we can't play if we got disconnected .
      but, please separate server or add more server, cause its too overcrowded and we can't do anything here.
      if you not fixing or separate the server the games will be death soon.

Many thanks

Best Regards
      Casmira

The post was edited 1 time, last by Casmira ().

• Rescuing Asian players PLEASE!

I am a player from China. In my area, even through the game accelerator, the ping is above 230. This seriously affects the gaming experience.
      I beg the developers to consider setting up servers in the West Coast of the United States (such as San Francisco or Seattle) or Europe, so that our ping can be reduced to 150.
      Please save the Asian players. Albion is a good game, don't let ping stop our love!
      Images
      • 微信图片_20210616173141.png

171.24 kB, 442×182, viewed 34 times
    • Y14 wrote:

Rescuing Asian players PLEASE!

I am a player from China. In my area, even through the game accelerator, the ping is above 230. This seriously affects the gaming experience.
      I beg the developers to consider setting up servers in the West Coast of the United States (such as San Francisco or Seattle) or Europe, so that our ping can be reduced to 150.
      Please save the Asian players. Albion is a good game, don't let ping stop our love!
      This would make the ping worse for Europeans, a better solution would be a "SEA" server(Singapore?).
      I think, Asia has a mmo culture big enough to justify this investment.