Pinned High Ping & Connection Issue Reports

• Server Lag causing deaths due to loading out and back in

Ok I know I'm not the only one who's had some bad lag spikes recently. However what I really hate is when I go from 1 zone to another and sit at a Black Screen for longer than the bubble I get last and then get back to the Character Select screen only to load back in to being DEAD. I'm sorry but there should be a instant shield or removal of character from the world if you get logged out due to lag. SOMETHING done for this would be a great quality of life improvement. Especially since you 1 server for the whole world is starting to get more and more crowded and you are now going to have more Mobile players coming in with the official Mobile launching. Especially if that lag is caused by loading from 1 zone to another. The shield you get should last till you are able to move and then have a count down before it goes away, NOT just the few seconds it has currently. Pretty much making it where the shield bubble last until X seconds after you move, so yes if you don't move you have it for the full duration of any load lag and loading out and in of the game.

This won't be game breaking, it can't be abused except for having a scout sit there and you can even make it where if you have the shield on your for standing still that long then you automatically logs that character back to the character select screen so they have to log back in. But losing a few million to gankers only cause the game lags up and puts you back to the character select screen, that is extremely infuriating.
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

Those of you have been experiencing high ping issues recently, can you please fill in this form again? Our coders are investigating this at the moment.

Thank you,

- Mytherceria
      Wtf is happening?????? My connection is now completely blocked, i can't even access the Albion site anymore.
      To write this i had to use a proxy with usa ip. I have 6 premium accounts actived right now and i can't even access the game or the Albion site, this is so frustrating.
      The site and game is blocking my connection!!

Edit: alright luckily i still have my old adsl isp actived, and i could log in just fine.
      Albion is blocking my ip, new isp or maybe my huawei router? idk.
      Unbelievable. ;(

The post was edited 4 times, last by Jean_Helius ().

• Jean_Helius wrote:

Wtf is happening?????? My connection is now completely blocked, i can't even access the Albion site anymore.To write this i had to use a proxy with usa ip. I have 6 premium accounts actived right now and i can't even access the game or the Albion site, this is so frustrating.

Edit: alright luckily i still have my old adsl isp actived, and i could log in just fine.
      Unbelievable. ;(
      Hi @Jean_Helius,

Have you already filled out the form so the developers can look into this?

~Evas_Flarelight
    • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

Wtf is happening?????? My connection is now completely blocked, i can't even access the Albion site anymore.To write this i had to use a proxy with usa ip. I have 6 premium accounts actived right now and i can't even access the game or the Albion site, this is so frustrating.

Unbelievable. ;(
      Hi @Jean_Helius,
      Have you already filled out the form so the developers can look into this?

~Evas_Flarelight
      Yes, 3 times. I made one with normal ping, another one when my ping was too high and another one when my connection to Albion was completely blocked.
      Still having problems..., right now i'm playing with my old adsl connection, seems like the problem only happens with my new isp(or router?)

Also i made a support ticket at 5/8/21, 9:10 AM with my "tracert" included
      Still waiting for a response.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jean_Helius ().

• High ping based on map

Hey all! So I have been playing albion for a little over a month and everything was going fine. (from Hungary) Ping was usually around 160-180 which was toleratable. But after patch 4 came out.... My ping is almost constantly over 700 depending which map i am at, and even that is not consistent. It is usually decided when i enter a map, which you know i can enter and reenter a lot of maps to try for good ping..... but not corrupted or hce or group activities etc. This takes away more than half of the game for me.... Is there anything i can do on my end to fix this?

Looking forward to the answer.
    • qadehar wrote:

Hey all! So I have been playing albion for a little over a month and everything was going fine. (from Hungary) Ping was usually around 160-180 which was toleratable. But after patch 4 came out.... My ping is almost constantly over 700 depending which map i am at, and even that is not consistent. It is usually decided when i enter a map, which you know i can enter and reenter a lot of maps to try for good ping..... but not corrupted or hce or group activities etc. This takes away more than half of the game for me.... Is there anything i can do on my end to fix this?

Looking forward to the answer.
      Same problem here (from Brazil). Hope they fix this soon.

I already filled the form
    • Jean_Helius wrote:

Yes, 3 times. I made one with normal ping, another one when my ping was too high and another one when my connection to Albion was completely blocked.Still having problems..., right now i'm playing with my old adsl connection, seems like the problem only happens with my new isp(or router?)

Hey,

Can you let us know if this has improved for you over the last couple of days? Our devs have worked on something in the back end.

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

Yes, 3 times. I made one with normal ping, another one when my ping was too high and another one when my connection to Albion was completely blocked.Still having problems..., right now i'm playing with my old adsl connection, seems like the problem only happens with my new isp(or router?)

Hey,

Can you let us know if this has improved for you over the last couple of days? Our devs have worked on something in the back end.

- Mytherceria
      Yes, it's working fine now, stable ping, sometimes a ping even lower than i used to have(from 116~ to 105~). thanks guys. Problem solved!! :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jean_Helius ().

• Is there some kind of bug going on in the game that is making you disconnect almost every time you change zones? it doesn't matter where city, black zone, red zone, blue zone, yellow zone, dungeons, hellgates, ava roads, player islands and guild islands is where I have had this problem. It is making the game very frustrating to play in any capacity because it take 2 or 3 minutes each time the problem happens which in pvp zones gets you killed or zvz you end up many tiles behind your zerg. I and a few others I play with are having this problem. Yes I have filled out the form.
    • Baronmckracken wrote:

Is there some kind of bug going on in the game that is making you disconnect almost every time you change zones? it doesn't matter where city, black zone, red zone, blue zone, yellow zone, dungeons, hellgates, ava roads, player islands and guild islands is where I have had this problem. It is making the game very frustrating to play in any capacity because it take 2 or 3 minutes each time the problem happens which in pvp zones gets you killed or zvz you end up many tiles behind your zerg. I and a few others I play with are having this problem. Yes I have filled out the form.
      I have the same problem since last week and get worse this week
    • Baronmckracken wrote:

Is there some kind of bug going on in the game that is making you disconnect almost every time you change zones? it doesn't matter where city, black zone, red zone, blue zone, yellow zone, dungeons, hellgates, ava roads, player islands and guild islands is where I have had this problem. It is making the game very frustrating to play in any capacity because it take 2 or 3 minutes each time the problem happens which in pvp zones gets you killed or zvz you end up many tiles behind your zerg. I and a few others I play with are having this problem. Yes I have filled out the form.
      I have been experiencing the same issues lately. Using a VPN seems to work a bit-I think? I haven't properly tested it out yet. It's been very unplayable.

I have filled out the google form. I'd like to hear back about this issue, very frustrating.

Edit : Managed to capture this issue happening - streamable.com/w1mc3c

The post was edited 1 time, last by Colds ().

• Mytherceria wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

Hey,

- Mytherceria

And the problem is back again after this last update.
      Already filled another google form