Give incentive for people to go to BZ, or nerf HCE and CD, otherwise BZ and RZ will die

• Give incentive for people to go to BZ, or nerf HCE and CD, otherwise BZ and RZ will die

What´s the point of going deep into BZ? It takes too much time travelling, you gotta go back, you gotta bank, you might be ganked if ur new - and what for ? For T8 solo dungeons or T8 group dungeons ?

What´s the point in going to BZ, when you can just go to CD and gain SUPERIOR FAME AND LOOT than from T8 solo dungeons.

What´s the point in going to BZ, when you can just go to HCE and gain SUPERIOR FAME AND LOOT than from T8 group dungeons.

What´s the point in doing GATHERING when you can gain SUPERIOR FAME AND LOOT from HCE and CD ?
      What´s the point in doing GANKING when you can gain SUPERIOR FAME AND LOOT from HCE and CD ?

I like to have fun in BZ. I like to solo gank. I like to dive group dungeons. But guess what ? Few people go to BZ anymore. Group dungeons have scouts and even if i dive them alone, they will still A out. I want to have some fun, but i can´t blame the players for not going to BZ. After all, who wouldn´t do what´s more safe, faster, efficient, and worthwhile ?

Save the game SBI, please. Nerf HCE or CD, or heavily buff BZ - give people some incentive to go to BZ.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Saying that HCE should be nerfed is debatable, since theres a lot of profit without the risk of being ganked or such, but saying that theres no reason to go to bz or that not much ppl go there is straight insane lol
      I'm so prog, I listen to concept albums on shuffle
      Look for the ayys
    • nerf HCE stop rewarding NON RISK content.
      nerf chest loot in CD by 80-90% and buff demon loot to balance diffrence.
      change HO system to 1 per cluster or acces to HO has only guild which build it and only that guild noone else. alliance,friends etc..
      fix gathering. only point to gathering high tier nodes are after reset or going inside roads.
      delete 90sec timer from solo's
    • Forstrom wrote:

Saying that HCE should be nerfed is debatable, since theres a lot of profit without the risk of being ganked or such, but saying that theres no reason to go to bz or that not much ppl go there is straight insane lol
      The whole point of the game I thought was the risk/reward. Why be rewarded for something when you're only risking a repair bill. When in OW players risk a lot for most of the times nothing in return. There isn't any reason to be in bz anymore, HCE and CD literally trump it in every way though. In 2017 BZ was THE bomb but it's just a ghost of what is used to be considering the rewards/fame was the reason to go and the reason for you to be there in the first place. Literally an increase in loot and fame to have it slightly under par of HCE and CD would make it POPPIN like the old days. Would further diversify players within ALL MAPS I feel. It's a whole other world map that is practically only used for RoA stepping stones to another RoA portal.
    • Removed because mods think anything I say breaks the rules so I'm just gonna delete ALL my posts and not bother communicating here anymore.
      I make Albion tutorial videos and have the 2nd result for SEO currently. 13,000 subscribers and counting.
      https://www.youtube.com/swolebenji

The post was edited 1 time, last by SwoleBenji ().

• SwoleBenji wrote:

Why play a game that you have to focus 100% attention on when you can just chillax in a yellow zone gathering making more per hour due to more nodes while watching anime or your favorite youtubers?
      I believe the idea is that you'd be able to find a single 8.X node and make hours worth of silver in a few minutes, but the problem stems that you aren't going to find these now when Hideouts exist. Not only does that mean most guilds are constantly searching zones they live nearby to gather everything, but there's so many guilds that stack multiple hideouts per zone that makes it completely pointless to try to compete against them, especially when you walk into a zone, find a node, and you see 5-6 hideouts knowing that there's potentially hundreds of players in each one and you're going to be found and called out eventually.

Hideouts were a good idea, executed extremely poorly. They need to add a system that more hideouts in an alliance means you have more problems elsewhere. I have been saying for a while that Hideouts/Objectives in an entire alliance need to share vulnerability timers, meaning that if you have a lot of Hideouts in multiple zones the window in which they are attackable increases greatly which gives more content to alliances and makes bigger alliances more vulnerable and keeps them in check. Couple this with only allowing one hideout per alliance per zone, and only allowing Hideouts either Public or Alliance access, and you've pretty much fixed the problem.
    • Removed because mods think anything I say breaks the rules so I'm just gonna delete ALL my posts and not bother communicating here anymore.
      I make Albion tutorial videos and have the 2nd result for SEO currently. 13,000 subscribers and counting.
      https://www.youtube.com/swolebenji

The post was edited 2 times, last by SwoleBenji ().

• SwoleBenji wrote:

They just gotta do what Rust does. Make hideouts have an upkeep, and the more that are shared in an alliance, the bigger the upkeep. Also give a risk factor where if another guild destroys your hideout they can loot everything inside, just like ALL other full loot PvP games with bases. Also the fact that bases can only be raided at certain times is really dumb. Offline raiding is one of the most fun things to do in Rust.
      I agree that they need to do what Rust does, but I don't think Upkeep matters; the players it's meant to affect will be unaffected because they already have billions of silver. But you hit the nail on the head: the fact bases can only be raided at certain times is really dumb. That's what lead to the problems we have right now, why massive guilds can grow and hold everything virtually unopposed. I think it's a good system for the most part because it would be so much worse with large guilds destroying everybody around them any time they pop up, so it helps protect the little guy; but there's no reason for the same system to defend an alliance of 10K+ players.

Again, more hideouts in more zones, they share vulnerable attack times: if you have a Hideout in a zone that's vulnerable at 00:00-04:00 and one in a zone that's 03:00-07:00 then both hideouts are vulnerable from 00:00 to 07:00. Hideouts are limited to 1 per zone per alliance and are either public or alliance only access. They can then work on balancing the map so there's not so many zones that share the same vulnerable times right next to each other, basically just make them at least one or two zones apart so guilds can't hold large portions of the map and still share the same vulnerability time. This doesn't affect smaller guilds, but it massively opens up huge coalitions to being attacked at almost any time by large forces which means more meaningful ZvZ content for them and also opens them up to sneak attacks from smaller guilds forcing them to have players in reserve to defend objectives or lose and prioritize things they actually want to keep. This means that good guilds will still be able to grow, but bad guilds that are just zergs of players will flounder hard. This would also bring even more player interaction to the BZ because if there's one big group people all hate, everybody from small solo guilds to massive coalitions could, "work together" without actually handholding to cut them down in size.

It's literally the perfect system, and I'm hoping it's something they do in the future to balance out this constant struggle with handholding and mega alliances.
    • Tried to gank at BZ today - it´s dead. Literally. Next to zero content even near portal zones.

Tried to go rat with 1400 IP to zvz - content denied by cluster queve.

Tried to pvp at royals - got pestered by t4.0 shitters who you can´t even fight back because they eat 1000 reputation per kill.

Tried to dive a group dungeon solo - group A out because of 1 person, and yes , they had a scout.

Man, this game has been lot of fun lately.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • deenne wrote:

I was super suprised when HO update relased, smashed HO was giving 0 loot..
      I was pretty sure everything inside will pop out and it will be full loot pvp. and now we got "small city" every half meters
      Because you could literally never have a hideout, some mega-alliance would roam the entire map looking for free loot and content. You'd have to have a system in place where busting down small guild hideouts gave nothing, but large guilds in power would lose everything in the chest from all users.

Which is something they really need to do. Pretty sure it would be impossible for massive alliances to defend all their hideouts if every server in the game was knocking them down and killing any of them trying to cart out loot 24/7. That'll bring life back into the BZ willingly instead of trying to force a bunch of players that don't want to deal with the BZ to deal with it.

Seriously I could go on. Would fix so many issues with the game.
    • Acoustic wrote:

deenne wrote:

I was super suprised when HO update relased, smashed HO was giving 0 loot..
      I was pretty sure everything inside will pop out and it will be full loot pvp. and now we got "small city" every half meters
      Because you could literally never have a hideout, some mega-alliance would roam the entire map looking for free loot and content. You'd have to have a system in place where busting down small guild hideouts gave nothing, but large guilds in power would lose everything in the chest from all users.
      Which is something they really need to do. Pretty sure it would be impossible for massive alliances to defend all their hideouts if every server in the game was knocking them down and killing any of them trying to cart out loot 24/7. That'll bring life back into the BZ willingly instead of trying to force a bunch of players that don't want to deal with the BZ to deal with it.

Seriously I could go on. Would fix so many issues with the game.
      im part of that mega alliance mt friend, my expectation about it was way diffrent.
      all I had to do was adapted
      I dont like many part in game but what can we do, only talk about it here and maybe one day SBi wake up and fix the game.