Loots are F Bad

• Loots are F Bad

Is that normal to Loot 1.265 silver in t7 at the end of a solo dungeon ??
      The loot are F"" bad since Avalon patch..
      The avalon's road are so bad too All green chest in t8 Suppose to be Golden chest ..
      WHAAAAOUUUUU SO NICE

It encourages us a lot... THX <X
    • I feel like all the loot is being sucked in by corrupted dungeons and RoA chests. Solo and group dungeons stopped dropping good gear as often.
      Bad loot for solo dungeons I can understand because they close behind you, but group dungeons are a different thing.
    • Was about to start the same thread. I feel like since last update it became completely pointless to run SRD. I believe this is really bad move as new players lost one source of income. To be honest at this point new players have only gathering left to earn some silver.

I am sorry but currently i need to run like 10-12 SRD to compensate cost of my gear. 10-12 SRD in red zones with fraction is very high risk. Doing 6.1 in 4.1 gear is not fun at all, so I gear for around 500k.

Drop of 25k silver from golden chest is a joke! Also, if i buy maps 6.1/6.2 it is a joke if there is only 1 level with a ridiculous loot at the end. At least improve mechanics and if the dungeon is opened by the map let players have at least 2/3 floors depending on the map enhancment.

For me it is getting really annoying. I am not asking to boost loot to the level it was before the patch, however, any boost would be really appreciated in order to make some money. If some of you are of the opinion that it is good change and nothing should be altered then my question is what is the purpose of the SRD at all? Just delete this contect from the game and let people farm fame/silver in open world.

Same goes for avalonian roads - did green chests recently with t6 and t8 mobs. I got literally 100k from both chest where the risk of getting ganked is super high.

Same goes for group dungeons - drop is bad...
    • The problem is all the loot was sent to high end corrupted dungeons and if you aren't interested in that content, doing other risky content like black and red zone dungeons even thought you can be killed in alot worse ways than just the corrupted 1v1 the loot for corrupted is eating all the loot off the table. While i agree there should be reward for pvping for the loot in a corrupted but there already is ! you get the gear of your opponent for starters ! why add multi million chests at the expense of black zone farmers? Your still getting dove in black zones it doesn't matter the 90s rule if anyone comes in the timer resets so even more people can come in, Group dungeon loot is just as bad but the entrance isn't dissapearing ! Shift the majority of this Slayer loot back to t7 and t8 black zone dungeons. The zones are heavily populated and dove frequently not to mention you can eat 6v1 anywhere in the zone when you come out and look for more dungeons ! That is half the risk ! and topside black zone mobs drop poo poo ! Fix high end black zone dungeons the yellow zone dungeons should be markedly different loot wise than the black zone. They both shouldn't be under 20k in the chests at the end all the time.
    • Sneakyturkey wrote:

Is that normal to Loot 1.265 silver in t7 at the end of a solo dungeon ??
      The loot are F"" bad since Avalon patch..
      The avalon's road are so bad too All green chest in t8 Suppose to be Golden chest ..
      WHAAAAOUUUUU SO NICE

It encourages us a lot... THX <X
      No issue here doing T8's. Maybe try some maps. When I did T7's in roads, loot was still fine. It's all RNG and runes are your secret treasures.
    • Regardless whether this is t6.0/6.1/t7.0/t7.01 loot is still bad and needs to be reworked. If this won't be changed then it will:
      1. Discourage new players from playing Albion
      2. Destroy whole open world content coz noone will be willing to risk gear doing pointless SRD with no loot whatsoever.
    • I do map dungeons all the time. Been doing alot of t7 map dungeons lately and it seems that random mobs drop better loot than the end chests most times ! every 10 or so dungeons a mob will drop a random 6.0- 7.1 item usually 50-200k in value. The only bonus is that the t7 dungeons rare chest have adept bags of silver instead of beginner bags. But even the legendary chests in these map dungeons are not impressive. 200-300k for a legendary chest is pitiful especially since they are like what 1 in 100 dungeons or something? While we have Uncommon chests in Corrupted dungeons dropping millions it makes no sense.
    • Varkuun wrote:

I do map dungeons all the time. Been doing alot of t7 map dungeons lately and it seems that random mobs drop better loot than the end chests most times ! every 10 or so dungeons a mob will drop a random 6.0- 7.1 item usually 50-200k in value. The only bonus is that the t7 dungeons rare chest have adept bags of silver instead of beginner bags. But even the legendary chests in these map dungeons are not impressive. 200-300k for a legendary chest is pitiful especially since they are like what 1 in 100 dungeons or something? While we have Uncommon chests in Corrupted dungeons dropping millions it makes no sense.
      I agree, the biggest disappointment for me was getting trash gear out of a legendary T8 group dungeon chests. Silver bags are ok, but loot is super trash. Legendary chests are very underwhelming usually.
    • I and 2 friends spend hours make FF on red zone T6. Sometimes I make SRD.
      My obserwation is: If we calculate this same time SRD have better loot then group.

Loot on blue dungeons now are totally, totally trash.
      Befor corupted and avalonian roads was same diffrent with loot on red zone and black zone blue dugeons. Now its the same shit (its any difreent between 0 and 0+)

Purple chest on final boss giving you 30k silver loot is joke.
      On T6/T7 chest most the loot is T4/T5 flat trash and some T4/T5 run and souls.

All this balance with silver income is for free to play. On all game this free to play shit is going to this point pay to win.
    • Now remember how the black market works and where it gets its silver from. The most stable part of the silver supply was disrupted by the HCE cut, a lot of players stopped going there and brought silver for the black market. People in the black lands raise little silver from the floor, so little silver goes to the black market.
    • loot system is ok, the problems are RATS in CD they are killing black market
      I tried yesterday ratting in CD in 6h I had 0 dove. it was free money.
      and look now couple hundreds are doing it.. BM is fuckd.
      + bots, macros etc..
      many of them selling items in cities then you are losing loot from BM etc..

for example try did couple solos/cd after reset, LOOT is insane. then rats log in and HERE WE GO AGAIN, BM loot is dead

@GokuBlackBRthat T4 for no risk content are even too much. you should be happy with fame/silver.
      which that silver is way too much for NON RISK content
    • I mainly do rz/bz solos and I've started to only really do them with maps because the loot is nearly worthless without one unless you have time to play for 12 hours at a time. Wanna know how I definitely knew this as it wasn't just a feeling before like I've been feeling for past 3-4 days? I went into a random roads ratted a chest and for my very first chest I got 700k loot.

That's 15 min max worth of game play folks on a build that wasn't even my main I was just bored LMAO. This game encourages BEGS you to now either rat chests or join a guild (more like be forced to at this point fuck me) to gank/rat. Maybe do some solo cd's I guess probably with a meta build just like everyone else so albion can become a boring meta mmo where we can all suck each others dicks

Make RZ/BZ great again.

Varkuun wrote:

I do map dungeons all the time. Been doing alot of t7 map dungeons lately and it seems that random mobs drop better loot than the end chests most times ! every 10 or so dungeons a mob will drop a random 6.0- 7.1 item usually 50-200k in value. The only bonus is that the t7 dungeons rare chest have adept bags of silver instead of beginner bags. But even the legendary chests in these map dungeons are not impressive. 200-300k for a legendary chest is pitiful especially since they are like what 1 in 100 dungeons or something? While we have Uncommon chests in Corrupted dungeons dropping millions it makes no sense.
      Yep 100%

Luky wrote:

Regardless whether this is t6.0/6.1/t7.0/t7.01 loot is still bad and needs to be reworked. If this won't be changed then it will:
      1. Discourage new players from playing Albion
      Sure will and it already is!

GokuBlackBR wrote:

Now imagine yourself going to a lvl 18 Hard Core Expedition and get a full chest of t4 items at the end.
      Seriously it's possible to get bad loot even in high level HCE? Jesus..

I can't wear my full t7 set because the loot from rz/bz isn't worth it. Why did I farm so much to the point where I can now wear t8 equipment after ~150 hours if I can't even make sense of putting on t7? I don't want to tryhard. I don't want to be forced to use meta builds. I'm not joining god damn discord just to join a guild who brainwashed you people into thinking its 100% necessary? The more casual players even the ones like me that liked taking some aspects of the game seriously will stop playing because all that's left to do is rat for chests.

Let me add this onto how my first roads chest was 700k a dream for any solo dg - I once went solo into a bz hellgate where no one else joined. Got the chest. Got 500-600k worth of items again in bout 15-20 min. This kind of loot is unheard of in solo dungeons and for me has never happened of the 200 I've played.

They want you to rat. I'm gonna wanna stop playing soon if that's how I need to play to reach end game again. Sucks there isn't another game with the cutesy style and fun mechanics. Seems like the game is going in a bad direction, very bad direction here. Get 4.1 or 4.2, die? who cares

Wanna finally be able to wear the equipment you've farmed for while loving your character? Fuck you go rat roads chests with shit 4.1 gear and dw get greataxe or something it's the most noob friendly thing in the world.
      Believe in the cloth
    • It's only bad because people get spoiled by OP CD loot. Nerf the loot and mob in there and make CD great again(was it ever great?!)
      Also why are there so many SRD in the OW? might as well remove those since people just go rat in CD, makes finding one easier.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Agginoy ().

• Agginoy wrote:

It's only bad because people get spoiled by OP CD loot. Nerf the loot and mob in there and make CD great again(was it ever great?!)
      Also why are there so many SRD in the OW? might as well remove those since people just go rat in CD, makes finding one easier.
      I somewhat agree, Corrupted dungeon loot is too rewarding on high infamy. I'm fine with hellgate loot being great, but solo loot shouldn't be that good... Not only is it easiest ratting ever, it also dries black market and rats don't die so no gear goes to trash.

if loot is easy to rat then it should be reduced.
    • I am opposed to the fact that the prey would be cut in solitary and cursed dungeons. Let them first deal with the monopoly of alliances. And then you can only hear how flawed zerg are offended that there is no one to catch in 20 people (hello arch) Let the zerg sit without content, they have already farmed enough black lands with impunity, simply because of the monopoly. I suggest making a cut in group dungeons even more so that there is practically no loot there, if they want loot, let them go to the Avalonian dungeons.